IronMike11C4O

Clans sinc dropping??

9 comments in this topic

Members
420 posts
202 battles

I thought this was fixed? This was a terrible match with the 2 Flints basically throwing it. I thought Sinc dropping was fixed?
[edited]

• Funny 1
  • Confused 1

Members
420 posts
202 battles
10 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

Bad pic, I cant tell want you're calling attention too...

Clan on both teams sinc dropped the team on my side threw the match. Im kinda pissed

[STW-D]
Members
230 posts

So you think the 2 Flints on your side lost their ships deliberately so that their clanmates on the other team had a better chance of winning in a random battle?  I doubt that would be sufficient motivation for the usual clan member.

In any case, throwing the match is bad sportsmanship, and you would need to submit a support ticket WITH the replay of the game, clearly showing that the 2 Flints deliberately sank.  (rather than poor choices, inexperience, or RNG bad luck)

Members
385 posts
6,332 battles

In all honesty this really isn't the problem you suspect it is. I've sync dropped with clan mates before and every time the main goal was to sink my mates on the other side not help them win. Hell not that anyone has but even if a clan mate suggested the idea he would get his butt well and truly chewed out because it goes against everything most gamers aim for. As one of the founders/leaders of our clan I've had dealings with quite a few different clans over the last decade and every single one of them had strict no cheating rules and would never tolerate something like that.

Look closely next time you see something like this happen and I would put money on the likelihood you see both divisions trying to sink each other for bragging rights.

• Cool 1

[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,029 posts
17,177 battles
4 hours ago, IronMike11C4O said:

I thought this was fixed? This was a terrible match with the 2 Flints basically throwing it. I thought Sinc dropping was fixed?

When we sync drop, we get 2 out of 5 matches same game.

We wish each other good luck, then we are out for blood.

And remember,  throwing the match or giving info to enemy division is against the EULA...

And I don't know about you, but I'm not going to do anything close to getting my account banned. $3k in real dollars spent is not worth 1 match.

• Cool 1

Community Department
3,020 posts
1,107 battles
4 hours ago, IronMike11C4O said:

[edited]

I was to delete the screenshot because of our Rules. If you have clear evidence about any rule violation in the game, please provide it to the support via ticket and attach all details you have there.
We don't have plans to fix sync drops (may happen by chance) and we don't consider this as a breach, only violative behaviour could be the reason for the investigation and possible subsequent punishment.   

1 hour ago, dEsTurbed1 said:

When we sync drop, we get 2 out of 5 matches same game.

We wish each other good luck, then we are out for blood.

And remember,  throwing the match or giving info to enemy division is against the EULA...

And I don't know about you, but I'm not going to do anything close to getting my account banned. $3k in real dollars spent is not worth 1 match.

This is the only right point of view if only we don't have undeniable evidence of violation. Because if we have, the punishment will be very severe. 
I guess we may lock this one on this point. 
Thanks for your relies.