You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
HouseDevils

Prinz Eugen AA barrel clips through Main gun

9 comments in this topic

[DENY]
Members
31 posts
6,051 battles

I know this may seem small but I might as well just say it for my own sake that the main gun seems to clip thru the the back two AA guns of the Prinz Eugen and another strange thingh that had happened was the no.3 turret did a whole 360 traverse through the super structure. 

20190715_165514 (2).jpg

• Cool 1

[WGA]
Administrator, Developers
1,480 posts
8,409 battles
50 minutes ago, HouseDevils said:

I know this may seem small but I might as well just say it for my own sake that the main gun seems to clip thru the the back two AA guns of the Prinz Eugen and another strange thingh that had happened was the no.3 turret did a whole 360 traverse through the super structure. 

20190715_165514 (2).jpg

Was this on the Public Test or Live server?

[DENY]
Members
31 posts
6,051 battles
1 hour ago, Gneisenau013 said:

Was this on the Public Test or Live server?

live I didn't know where else to post this sorry....

[BUNNY]
Members
122 posts
6,957 battles

Yeah that happens at times, where one or more of your main guns will suddenly become 360 and start traversing through your ship. It used to happen more often (at least to myself) a while ago and was rather frustrating, but it seemed to go away. Came back a few patches ago oddly, but I've only had it happen twice. 

Privateers, Members
8,913 posts
7,837 battles

That AA guns sometimes get clipped is nothing unusual. I reported something similar for New Mexico (some of her Bofors will traverse into the superstructure when turning to certain angles) a few years ago but to my knowledge nothing happened, since it‘s only a minor visual thing with no impact on game balance.

Modder
399 posts
14 battles

Some ship's main guns clip even through superstructure, cant remember which one. Result of gun angle over buffing...

[O-PN]
Members
2,107 posts
4,424 battles

That's a minor issue compared to secondaries and AA firing at the same time --- Better yet the light mains and long range AA firing at the same time when they're supposed to be THE SAME GUNS.  Nothing like magically appearing AA.

• Boring 2

[WOLFC]
Members
182 posts
8,061 battles
2 hours ago, NoSoMo said:

That's a minor issue compared to secondaries and AA firing at the same time --- Better yet the light mains and long range AA firing at the same time when they're supposed to be THE SAME GUNS.  Nothing like magically appearing AA.

Just Dodge.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[O-PN]
Members
2,107 posts
4,424 battles
7 hours ago, JBR40 said:

Just Dodge.

"Wolf"s are just full of jokers -- always give a good laugh.

• Boring 1