Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Ossiuum

Clan treasury feedback

7 comments in this topic

[R-F]
Members
233 posts
10,017 battles

How has the clan treasury feature been for you guys? Who has found creative ways to dole out whatever resources have been awarded to their treasury? In R-F we've hardly used it at all, it just seems like the quantities of materials put into it are just a drop in the bucket when divided into a full clan. Has anyone had theirs robbed by an untrustworthy individual yet? I recall that being a big concern when the feature launched. 

[-V1-]
Members
449 posts
7,377 battles

It is a great idea but needs some way for Clans, and even their members, to be able to earn, or transfer into it;  Doubloons,  Credits,  XP, FXP.    At present in its current form, it is practically worthless and a great disappointment to Clan Members.

[-D-S-]
Members
71 posts
6,510 battles

I was excited about the introduction of the treasury as a clan leader. We decided to give out a "share" for each time a member played in a clan battle and/or did their 10 naval battles. Then at the end of the season we'd divide our winnings based on who was most active. The concept is great right - reward players who are active members of our clan, great for us great for the health of the game!

We're not the strongest in Clan Battles (this is our second season) and we got to Storm League Group 1 within touching distance of the next league before eventually finishing slightly lower in Storm Group 2. We played 4 nights a week, grinding away with varying success for the entire season. Our Alpha Div played 267 Battles and our Bravo Div played 43. But the most pleasing thing for me is we had 36 members of our clan participating at some stage (many have never played before). Great for our community and great for the health of the game!

Our treasury reward for Storm/G2 = 10k coal.

I was excited to see how many shares we'd get and how much each person would receive.

Our highest earner played 201 battles and got himself a small sum of 837 coal. Most averaged 300-400 coal. Pathetic but that's all we got given for our grinding. I feel a little embarrassed to say; "here - thanks for spending night after night with us here's your reward - 500 coal". To think you can get that in a single resource drop for playing a couple games is a pi$$ take!

I really feel as a clan leader that I wasted my time keeping track of everything allocating at the end.

[R-F]
Members
233 posts
10,017 battles
7 minutes ago, PurpleAki said:

We decided to give out a "share" for each time a member played in a clan battle and/or did their 10 naval battles.

We talked over doing that but in a 50 man clan we also experienced that the rewards would basically be too small to bother. It would have been I think 50 steel and 500 coal per person, or what one would get for opening a resources crate. 

[OO7]
Members
5,788 posts
12,700 battles

About the best use I can see for this is clan contests. Having a contest for say, 500-1000 steel generates good interest within the Clan and is a decent reward for 1 person. Divvying out amongst all members is pretty much useless. Leaves a sour taste in everyone's mouth where a contest, people have fun participating in and hopefully isn't too sad about losing. 

[PIE]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
257 posts
327 battles

I would like to see clans get some coal each time a member collects a container. Not much just something. End of the month you could reward those players who collect a lot of containers and earns oil for your clan.

Sign in to follow this