You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Captain_Cavemn

Random Battles

7 comments in this topic

[G-4W]
Members
17 posts
2,867 battles

I am new and have been doing Random Battles. We win when everyone stays together and all fires on the same ship. But in the last few days, there has been so much blaming going on. You cannot blame someone else if you charge into "A" without any support! It would be nice to win but, no one seems to work together or at the first incoming salvo they run and hide without helping! Is this normal for randoms? Kind of makes me wonder if it is worth the effort?

[INTEL]
Members
2,551 posts
13,064 battles

Boy, you just summarized 3 years of forum posts! :Smile_Default:

• Funny 2

[TNG-2]
Members
2,038 posts
4,306 battles

Had a Georgia player yesterday complained he didnt have any support when he charged into 2 BBs and 2 CAs. Cant make this up folks

[PQUOD]
Members
3,062 posts
11,668 battles

I made the statement in concurrence with another poster that clan battles and it's derivatives was the only team work oriented battle modes and everything else was individual achievement. I amend that as a friend called me on it. He is right, random, co-op, ranked, savage, operations, and the Halloween and Space Battles are team oriented but, just ummm.. A lot less organized. Sometimes you get better team work than others. Clan battles, if it can't be achieved there, then something is wrong. Not saying you will automatically win because it is your clan going to battle instead of strangers. However that is usually the most team work your probably going to get.

Members
4,729 posts
8,265 battles

Bout half the time, or more, random just makes me angry. Not real fun IMO.

• Cool 2

[SALVO]
Members
22,923 posts
23,491 battles
1 hour ago, Crashe_N_Burn said:

I am new and have been doing Random Battles. We win when everyone stays together and all fires on the same ship. But in the last few days, there has been so much blaming going on. You cannot blame someone else if you charge into "A" without any support! It would be nice to win but, no one seems to work together or at the first incoming salvo they run and hide without helping! Is this normal for randoms? Kind of makes me wonder if it is worth the effort?

1 hour ago, Legio_X_ said:

Had a Georgia player yesterday complained he didnt have any support when he charged into 2 BBs and 2 CAs. Cant make this up folks

The problem is that the BB players who push hard only to find that no one followed them for close support are incredibly entitled.  They seem to think that if they charge, so should everyone else.  And that rarely ever happens.

[SOFOP]
Members
1,585 posts
10,531 battles

Just add a complaint about CVs and one about matchmaking, and you summed up this forum pretty well.

The games what you make of it.  There will be try hards, elitists and blamers in every game.

• Cool 1