Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Oldsarge_1

Player summary question

6 comments in this topic

[1-]
Beta Testers
75 posts
6,835 battles

Can you adjust the number of battles in player summary so you can get an idea how you are doing recently rather than over your entire wows time played?

As it is now I am only able to see my lifetime battles averages I would like to be able to adjust that to say the last 100 for example.

[BB-57]
Members
264 posts
12,475 battles

Warships.today used to have something similar to this. Can't access them now, what happened? Haven't tried in awhile, did it go away?

[INTEL]
Members
2,551 posts
13,035 battles
30 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

Somewhat.  You can't adjust the period that is covered and the periods are somewhat arbitrary.  The summary page is typically the last day, 1 week, 2 weeks and 3 week periods.  The Progress page is 1 - 4 day periods going back one month.

I'd like to see 1 week, 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 1 year

[BOTO]
Members
826 posts
12,201 battles
36 minutes ago, ClassicLib said:

Somewhat.  You can't adjust the period that is covered and the periods are somewhat arbitrary.  The summary page is typically the last day, 1 week, 2 weeks and 3 week periods.  The Progress page is 1 - 4 day periods going back one month.

I'd like to see 1 week, 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 1 year

Looking at my numbers at na.wows-numbers.com, the charts for win rate, damage, experience, and personal rating go back to March 28, 2018.  so that's well over a year back on those particular numbers.

[INTEL]
Members
2,551 posts
13,035 battles
3 minutes ago, Aaron_S_Merrill said:

Looking at my numbers at na.wows-numbers.com, the charts for win rate, damage, experience, and personal rating go back to March 28, 2018.  so that's well over a year back on those particular numbers.

The charts do, and that's good for a visual representation.  It's easier for me to process in the list form and warships.today had that feature so I'd go there to view it.  That site is no longer updating so it's no longer useful.

Sign in to follow this