You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
rafael_azuaje

OKHOTNIK - DOUBTS about your HP

11 comments in this topic

[TFP]
Members
770 posts
22,301 battles

hello to all.  I have some doubts about the low HP of Okhotnik, if we see is a long and heavy destroyer of 2100 standard tons, there is where you get the hp, this should have 15000 max in stock. It is a very similar destroyer in displacement to the French AIGLE with 2441 tons, it is a question of WG review the OKhotnik. and improve that.

in spite of the okhotnik being from 1917 it could be said that he was going to see a super destroyer of the time because of its size and displacement and armaments.

https://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Okhotnik

https://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Aigle

[WORX]
Members
4,160 posts
15,256 battles

Dont give them any more Russian biased ideas conrad... RU BBs are already OP.... The Ohthik is more a comedy relief DD.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
6,116 posts

The Okitikami is probably the best Kamakaze killer there is.

It's basically a supercharged Derski at tier 5.  Any ship gets too close and they are dead.

Edited by AVR_Project

[HYDRO]
Members
3,163 posts
4,777 battles

You think the stealth longboat that takes out 1/4 of similar tier DD's HP in one salvo and vomits torpedoes needs a buff. 

Yeah ok.

• Funny 1

[WDS]
Members
1,704 posts
8,673 battles
8 minutes ago, warheart1992 said:

vomits torpedoes

That's a good one I like it !!! +1

[TFP]
Members
770 posts
22,301 battles
26 minutes ago, warheart1992 said:

You think the stealth longboat that takes out 1/4 of similar tier DD's HP in one salvo and vomits torpedoes needs a buff. 

Yeah ok.

yes, he vomits torps BUT SHORT RANGE 4k, you need is Yes. You need to hit and hold all enemy salvos to use those torps, or die trying.

so i talk your his HP for displasament. You can not nerf the other nations so that the US can rival them.

for example, Japan has the best branches and yet it is the most nerf nation of wows and every 5 updates 2 are nerf for Japanese

[DAKI]
Privateers, Members
8,511 posts
7,510 battles

Calculating the hp for Sinop you end up pretty much where she is right now. I don't see any issues.

To call a 16% larger displacement "very similar" is also very much a stretch of things.

[CRMSN]
Members
8,252 posts
8,702 battles

Good sir, this bait of thine is of the very lowest quality. Prithee, good sir, try again, mayhap this time, thy bait will be of the most highest quality.

tl;dr Okhockeystick is perfectly fine.

Edited by Not_Taking_my_Cents

[TFP]
Members
770 posts
22,301 battles
1 hour ago, AVR_Project said:

The Okitikami is probably the best Kamakaze killer there is.

It's basically a supercharged Derski at tier 5.  Any ship gets too close and they are dead.

the kamikaze - R & FunjI  are  the Kings T5 DD 

https://na.wows-numbers.com/ship/3765319120,Okhotnik/

[KAPPA]
Members
999 posts
5,990 battles

Okhotnik is perfectly balanced, if you ask me. The short range torps are made up for with their ambush potential, and the guns are good at obliterating DD and cruiser alike. If you can find a kamikaze in her, well... Okhotnik will just basically win. Key word: find. A good Kamikaze will never be found by her, as nobody wants that up in their face. Even against T7 DDs, only a fool allows an Okhotnik within 4.5km of them, as she brings a sword to a knife fight, and few can match her swordsmanship even by T10.

That said, her one true weakness is plain to see. CVs counter her harder than just about any DD, as she simply can't dodge. She has a turning radius 10m shy of Fusou

Clearly we must double her length and cover it with AA guns. 1km turning radius or bust!