TheURLGuy

HUNT MARAUDERS, WIN DOUBLOONS - Marauder Bounty Event

510 comments in this topic

[A-D-F]
Members
1,182 posts
5,625 battles
6 hours ago, MVital said:

Thought we were supposed to get the bag of goodies after the game, I killed a guy, and got nothing....

5 hours ago, RighteousFury42 said:

yep no rewards for me either

4 hours ago, Infinitywulf said:

Same, killed marauders twice today and have received no rewards at all. No flag, no doubloons, no camo, nothing. Just logged back in to check and still nothing. I forgot to screenshot the first match but I do have replays saved so if needed I can provide for that as well. This one (the second) was the Molotov, which I double citadeled and detonated with my Sinop.  Are we getting our rewards later contrary to the post which says our rewards will be granted as soon as the battle ends?  From the news post: "Hunters will get their prizes automatically after each battle."

shot-19.07.21_11.52.25-0685.jpg

3 hours ago, mastrec said:

Hunters will get their prizes automatically after each battle.

No rewards yet..

1 hour ago, EmojiSupreme said:

What do I do if I sunk a marauder and didnt get any rewards?

41 minutes ago, lWHITEXDEATHl said:

No rewards here either! I thought it was supposed to be automatic??

Hey guys and gals. I posted that a number of you were having an issue of not receiving rewards for killing Marauders. I was advised on the Rogue Wave Marauders Even Discord channel that you need to take a screenshot of the Detailed Report showing where you sank a Marauder, like @Infinitywulf did for example, and then post it in this thread/send in a report ticket.

@Femennenly and @Kami let us know if they need to do something different. Thanks.

[T-S-D]
[T-S-D]
Members
63 posts
20,157 battles

I killed a Marauder, and got nothing ...  So far a lot players have issue with this . So Marauder nr 68 .

shot-19.07.22_01.03.21-0857.jpg

Edited by pipamte

[WPNS]
Members
3 posts
4,260 battles

KIlled a Marauder.  By torpedo.  Got no rewards.  Even made sure to click on the marauder's ship in the image.  SO it shows it was sunk by me by torpedo.  And that Marauder it was.

shot-19.07.21_19.49.59-0497.jpg

[BATPO]
Alpha Tester
21 posts
6,102 battles

Sank a marauder just now, no rewards. Thanks for your attention on this.

shot-19.07.21_18.39.30-0152.jpg

[LOU1]
Members
4,022 posts
11,049 battles
11 hours ago, AdmNimitz41 said:

So we spend our time looking for a battle that they're in, & we finally find one that we can get to & we finally do get to him. We pound him & watch his life drop & just at the wrong moment his buddy steps in & MERCY KILLS HIM? THIS SUCKS! And not just IMO, but it sucks big time!  

So please don't quote another crappy rule to me, like how "potential damage within 800 meters" BXP makes sense to anyone besides the math failure who came up with it. 

Here's a rule for you to consider: "Until a player has played 1,000 games, and won at least 50% of them, he's not allowed to make rules for the rest of us.", which should improve playability & satisfaction in a game that has way too many stupid rules now. 

Confused by your comment.  The rules were created by WOWS at the very beginning of these events, they were not created by players.  They have been changed over time to prevent/limit things like this from happening.  Currently, Fem runs this program and she exceeds both of your requirements.  In your situation, you should submit the replay to Player Support.  You might ping Fem or RadarX in this thread if you care to post the screenshot again.

Something like this should not happen - we are specifically told to let players make the kill unless the outcome of the game is definitely at stake.  I am sorry this happened to you.

- Event_Marauder_24

[V_V_V]
Members
101 posts
11,261 battles
9 hours ago, MVital said:

Ok, why are you posting a pic of a B-25 Mitchell?  Look at the nose of the aircraft, that is a Mitchell nose, the nose of a Marauder is more pointed.  Plus the body as a whole of the Marauder is more cylindrical, the Mitchell's body is more of a elongated oval, like seen in this picture.  Which made the Mitchell more suited to being converted to Military passenger service the the Marauder.

B-26 Marauder.jpg

The transport aircraft depicted in question is actually a Consolidated C-87 (or derivative) Liberator Express, in turn, a derivative of the B-24 Liberator heavy bomber.  The initial post photo only shows two of its' four engines.

C-87.jpg

[EGI]
Beta Testers
1,231 posts
22,606 battles

I am also in the spot where I sank a Marauder and got no rewards.  

image.thumb.png.8b703303673d31a947c1e62f562debd2.png

image.thumb.png.a1cd23a3f25e177a1a9155fc8d9d5d98.png

I did send in a ticket and notwhitstanding what it says on the web about immediately after the match ... I was told this.... 

image.png.9c58ff5f09e6cf5b0e9f04b8081fcb23.png

So it looks like we need to wait at least till nest sat before hauling out the torches and pitchforks.  I do wish they hadn't had 2 different time lines on the same page.  

[-BN-]
Members
39 posts
19,168 battles

I have the same problem, I killed a marauder without receiving the reward.

I hope the administrators will help us solve this problem.

shot-19_07.21_20_37.08-0337.thumb.jpg.4d702ea0080ad202bc3712668ae52247.jpg

[45ACP]
Members
18 posts
19 minutes ago, Charon2018 said:

The transport aircraft depicted in question is actually a Consolidated C-87 (or derivative) Liberator Express, in turn, a derivative of the B-24 Liberator heavy bomber.  The initial post photo only shows two of its' four engines.

C-87.jpg

so thats why it looks like a mitchell...

[WPNS]
Members
3 posts
4,260 battles

So the long and short of it is they post and say the rewards come right after a match.  And then later in the post say it will be a week after the event ends?  Wish they would make up their mind.  The confusion is real.

• Cool 1

[V_V_V]
Members
101 posts
11,261 battles
40 minutes ago, MVital said:

so thats why it looks like a mitchell...

About as close as we're going to get (CB-25J). CB-25J.jpg.283e26c0722c622a1990179e8aff5263.jpg

[JYNX]
Members
1 post
3,120 battles

I also have not yet received my rewards I have my post battle screen shot and the replay as well if need be.

PS: I'm on the NA servers if that's important info.

Proof.jpg

Edited by Nylestron

[WORX]
Members
7,022 posts
16,410 battles
2 minutes ago, ScarfaceDrake said:

Must be an ongoing issue. I killed 2 event_marauders in a single game and received nada darn thing.

37 minutes ago, Nylestron said:

I also have not yet received my rewards I have my post battle screen shot and the replay as well if need be.

PS: I'm on the NA servers if that's important info.

1 hour ago, MVital said:

kill a marauder, and no bag of goodies...please help. i've included screen shot as asked.

1 hour ago, Swine_007 said:

I am also in the spot where I sank a Marauder and got no rewards.  

From a different Platform

"There are a number of players reporting that they haven't gotten rewards for killing Marauders. WG staff are looking into it, but it could just be some lag in the back-end system. In the meantime, you can tell players to screenshot their results screen showing the Marauder kill."

Edited by Navalpride33
  • Cool 1

[A-D-F]
Members
1,182 posts
5,625 battles

Sorry a number of you have had trouble with receiving rewards or have not had the best experience with the Rogue Marauder Hunt event. Please keep in mind, that the majority, if not all of us, Marauders are players who volunteered to make the event possible. We didn't make the rules or set up what rewards or how the rewards would be issued. As @Navalpride33 posted from the Discord Channel, WG is working on the reward issue and hopefully will have it resolved soon.

Anyways, I'm about to set sail again to plunder the virtual seas if you would like to try to sink me and steal me booty... you cannot have me rum though. I'm Event_Maurader_238

[TSF]
[TSF]
Beta Testers
54 posts
7,263 battles
5 hours ago, daVinci761st said:

Hey guys and gals. I posted that a number of you were having an issue of not receiving rewards for killing Marauders. I was advised on the Rogue Wave Marauders Even Discord channel that you need to take a screenshot of the Detailed Report showing where you sank a Marauder, like @Infinitywulf did for example, and then post it in this thread/send in a report ticket.

@Femennenly and @Kami let us know if they need to do something different. Thanks.

Added the screenshot of my first Marauder kill, from my replay, it was Event_Marauder_40 in the Conqueror. I can also provide a replay if requested, as I do not have a detailed report of that kill after exiting the client earlier. The second is the screenshot I posted before of the Molotov Marauder kill.

shot-19.07.22_01.09.38-0276.jpg

shot-19.07.21_11.52.25-0685.jpg

[TORND]
Members
1 post
2,416 battles

Username: AjitPaiBoi

Server: NA

I did not receive the reward for killing Event_Marauder_124, and for Event_Marauder_192. I apologize for not providing the detailed report of Event_Marauder_192.

Marauders event (Myoko).jpg

20190721134633_1.jpg