Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
timinindiana

Shout out to the positive and supporting posters

4 comments in this topic

[AOI]
Members
282 posts

This week has seen me losing 75% of my games on wow. I have come in last place on my team 3 times in the past few day and while that may seem petty to some people for me it hurts my pride..I am not anywhere near the best at this game however I pride myself on being in  the top 5 on my team roughly 80% of the games I play no matter what tier or ship I play and to come in last place on my team is so rare I do not remember the last time that has happened until this week..Posted some pics of a game I just got out of where I played the best I could but still lost..

I started to get mad today due to the mounting losses and then remembered some positive posts I have read on this forum giving support and advice for those enduring rough times while playing wow... Just wanted to give a shout out to those who make good positive and supporting posts for us wow players..Thank you it helps during times like this....

timinindiana  =V=

shot-19.07.03_09.24.32-0819.jpg

shot-19.07.03_09.24.41-0913.jpg

thank-you-140227_1280.jpg

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[TDD]
Members
1,211 posts
9,421 battles

it's hard to be positive, easy to be negative, trust me as someone who has made more than my share of negative posts I know. But I wish to echo the Op and give a thnaks to those who do post positive without you guys I would have sunk even lower and probably been gone a long time ago and I am trying to be more positive and upbeat.

Have fun and Thanks

Sign in to follow this