Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Seaneroo

Radar Ship Chart

9 comments in this topic

[A_51]
Members
961 posts

Quite some time ago, someone posted a link to a chart that provided comprehensive information about all of the radar ships in the game.  Of course, this chart would now be woefully out-of date.  Does anyone know if this chart has ever been updated?  In the alternative, does anyone have just a simple list of all the radar ships in the game?

Thanks.

[TROLO]
Members
581 posts
9,820 battles
23 minutes ago, Seaneroo said:

In the alternative, does anyone have just a simple list of all the radar ships in the game?

Basically all US and Russian cruiser T8 and above with some other like Black (T9 US premium DD), Missouri (T9 US premium BB), high Tier Royal Navy CLs as well as High Tier Pan Asian DDs both being able to use it instead of smoke. Atlanta/Flint/Belfast for T7 CLs while only Indianapolis on the T7 CA department if I'm not mistaken, probably forgot about some but I'm sure if I did, someone will tell you.

Basically US and RL radars are long duration (around 40 seconds) and have usually 10 km range with the T7s having 8.5 km (and Salem as it's basically Atlanta radar) with lower duration while as Russian one last shorter (20-30 seconds, not sure) but have a gigantic death circle to DDs of 12 km. The DD radar I think it's something like 7.5 and last around 20 seconds but I'm probably wrong here.

[--K--]
Members
6,392 posts
14,068 battles
1 hour ago, Hali_greg said:

WOWS-Radar Ships.pdf

My totally unofficial and probable has errors, radar ship chart. 

WOWS-Radar Ships.pdf

Yeah, radars got rounded off for ranges and simplified a few patches ago. Your list is from before that. Accurate for back then, but not anymore

[RSWF]
Members
77 posts
5,048 battles

Thanks Ducky_shot.  Will revise and reissue.

[-1]
Members
484 posts
8,359 battles
On 7/2/2019 at 3:55 PM, xXUglykidXx said:

This one is from the Wiki. It should be very accurate.

no stalin though...

Sign in to follow this