You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Connorray1234

HOw to not get anilated in a Atlanta or a alaska or a destroyer

20 comments in this topic

Members
79 posts
3,364 battles

1 don't yolo

2 always be vigilant for torpedos or rogue torps

3 Dont let  shell rain down on you do some vase of maneuver like a zigzag

4 be alert of your  surroundin I know I got anilated by torped by a ship didn't see till last min

5 don't be the one player who gets stuck on a island and Is sourrounded by ships that have torps.

6 don't be the one that is playing loud music over you game sound or you wont here the alerts.

Edited by Connorray1234
  • Confused 2
  • Boring 1

[TDD]
Members
1,151 posts
9,298 battles
14 minutes ago, Connorray1234 said:

5 don't be the one player who gets stuck on a island and Is sourrounded by ships that have torps.

hey... getting stuck on islands is a time honored tradition

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[TROLO]
Members
580 posts
9,789 battles
48 minutes ago, Connorray1234 said:

don't be the one player who gets stuck on a island

It's more like invisible underwater rocks want to lewd hug the bottom of your ship and feel so attracted to your underwear ship that don't let you go until you try to run for your life maneuver for like half and hour, meanwhile a yandere enemy BB see you not moving, hugging other girl the rocks and decide to put a knife AP salvo on your flat broadside so you can hug your invisible rocks for all the eternity in peace.

Edited by XurMP
  • Cool 1
  • Funny 3
  • Confused 1

Members
76 posts
10,383 battles
4 hours ago, Connorray1234 said:

1 don't yolo

3 Dont let  shell rain down on you do some vase of maneuver like a zigzag

4 be alert of your  surroundin I know I got anilated by torped by a ship didn't see till last min

6 don't be the one that is playing loud music over you game sound or you wont here the alerts.

1. I have a personality disorder, can't help myself, I'm old.

2. What is a "rogue" torpedo? I've seen bad skippers make bad shots with their torpedoes, but I never seen one go rogue.

3. Zig Zag rolling papers (white package) check!

4. Everybody loves a lert, but I think there's a special qualifying procedure that captains go through to become a lert. I seen a lert in the forums once.

5. The good thing would be torpedoes take time to get there, unlike HE rounds, a good driver may escape, oh wait stuck on beach never mind the good driver part.

6. There are audio alerts in the game? I'm always playing my music and have all the game sounds turned off. Doht!

• Funny 2

[TROLO]
Members
580 posts
9,789 battles
14 hours ago, Connorray1234 said:

I watch anime too im quite the lewd person XD

Anime > All other media IMO

The good thing about it is that is so open and cover such huge variety of things that EVERYONE can find someone enjoyable to watch. The thing is that anime or manga are not like cartoon or comics in the rest of the world: Japan make that things for ALL AGES, not only kids or young people while all other media make films or series for a certain age, gender and social group. You have series that will make your cry like a baby every single episode in the same season of heavy heavy fanservice shows that everyone know what are for.

I'm not a lewd person and enjoy much more shows like Wataten, all fluff and nothing NSFW but most people like lewd stuff so hope you enjoy the summer season, there are a few ecchi anime coming :)

Oh and just to clarify: The previous comment was more like a Yandere, not a lewd thing but probably could have expressed it better XD

[WOLF3]
Members
1,946 posts
7,074 battles
15 minutes ago, XurMP said:

Anime > All other media IMO

The good thing about it is that is so open and cover such huge variety of things that EVERYONE can find someone enjoyable to watch. The thing is that anime or manga are not like cartoon or comics in the rest of the world: Japan make that things for ALL AGES, not only kids or young people while all other media make films or series for a certain age, gender and social group. You have series that will make your cry like a baby every single episode in the same season of heavy heavy fanservice shows that everyone know what are for.

I'm not a lewd person and enjoy much more shows like Wataten, all fluff and nothing NSFW but most people like lewd stuff so hope you enjoy the summer season, there are a few ecchi anime coming :)

Oh and just to clarify: The previous comment was more like a Yandere, not a lewd thing but probably could have expressed it better XD

Even if you're not exactly a spring chicken anymore.  Girls und Panzer was awesome!

girlsundpanzer1.jpg

[TROLO]
Members
580 posts
9,789 battles
1 minute ago, Captain_Slattery said:

Even if you're not exactly a spring chicken anymore.  Girls und Panzer was awesome!

Indeed, the amount of detail and historical references it had was absolutely mindblowing.

Each school being complete stereotypes of the country was really funny and good too. Although Katyusha is really annoying Nonna and Klara were amazing.

Luckily the second part of das finale is coming very soon and looks to be quite nice too :D

(if you don't have seen it yet I can send you the link)

[WOLF3]
Members
1,946 posts
7,074 battles
7 minutes ago, XurMP said:

Indeed, the amount of detail and historical references it had was absolutely mindblowing.

Each school being complete stereotypes of the country was really funny and good too. Although Katyusha is really annoying Nonna and Klara were amazing.

Luckily the second part of das finale is coming very soon and looks to be quite nice too :D

(if you don't have seen it yet I can send you the link)

I have been waiting for it.  Link please :Smile_great:

I think my two favorite characters were the Student Council President and the leader of the Russian school's team.  

The team members who were World of Tanks players was hilarious!

Edited by Captain_Slattery

[TROLO]
Members
580 posts
9,789 battles
3 minutes ago, Captain_Slattery said:

I have been waiting for it.  Link please :Smile_great:

I think my two favorite characters were the Student Council President and the leader of the Russian school's team.  

There you have it, it's just the trailer and doesn't have subs but it actually shows quite a bit of battle (1:44 starts)

[WOLF3]
Members
1,946 posts
7,074 battles

@XurMP, thanks so much.  Hedgerow country, eh?  There weren't any subtitles (as you stated) but that didn't seem to make a difference.  Very nice!  :Smile_great:

It's just too bad there weren't multiple seasons of the show.  :Smile_sad:

There's merch?

[TROLO]
Members
580 posts
9,789 battles
2 minutes ago, Captain_Slattery said:

@XurMP, thanks so much.  Hedgerow country, eh?  There weren't any subtitles (as you stated) but that didn't seem to make a difference.  Very nice!  :Smile_great:

It's just too bad there weren't multiple seasons of the show.  :Smile_sad:

There's merch?

You are welcome :3

The full episode should be out a few weeks from now so just wait for the full thing with the subs :D

I think there is merch (99% sure it must exist) but never have search for it so don't have a link to it sorry ^^"

[4HIM]
Members
2,850 posts
10,773 battles
17 hours ago, Connorray1234 said:

Don't you mean "rouge torps"?  :Smile_trollface:

[INTEL]
Members
2,733 posts
14,693 battles
7 hours ago, grorg said:

Vase of manuevers ugh. 

Well, better than a vase of manure.

[--V--]
Members
1,203 posts
12,732 battles
On 7/2/2019 at 1:14 PM, nina_blain_73 said:

hey... getting stuck on islands is a time honored tradition

Maybe their not stuck,,,, everyone deserves a vacation.

• Funny 1