Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
NoZoupForYou

Rogue Containers - What you get, what I got...

4 comments in this topic

[WG-CC]
WoWS Community Contributors
1,635 posts
6,020 battles

The biggest draw out of these are the camouflages, but they are a hard draw and you’d almost be better off plunking down 6k doubloons for the one you want if you need it that much.

• Cool 1

[RCNW3]
Members
1,899 posts
17,437 battles

One of the least appetizing crate programs I have seen.  Guess is you need fuel tokens for a certain ship purchase, but I am tired of camos.  Am swimming in camos, and I hate the get something I can easily earn in the game.  I can earn 1 mill credits in 3 games easily (one good game in my Missouri), Commander exp is easy to earn, coal does have some value...  but overall don’t see $5 of value in these crates, especially with the rarity of the perm camo drops (those are not really that exciting either, especially if you have perm camo already on some ships)..  

• Cool 1

[WOLF3]
Members
1,946 posts
7,074 battles

These crates are pretty weak, especially when the consolation prizes are so mediocre.  I couldn't care less about getting fuel tokens.  If you aren't grinding for the tier 9 ship (and I'm not) there just isn't much else to purchase with them.  Why should I even bother trying?  Permacamos for fuel tokens would have been nice.

That's twice in a row now where I have opted out of the "Big Grind" very early on.  WG, you need to try harder.

• Cool 1

[MINVY]
[MINVY]
Members
688 posts
5,900 battles

I got quite a bit of coal and xp my first go around. I did get perma camo as well but interesting to see it's not very likely. Thanks for sharing Zoup!

Sign in to follow this