nastydamnanimal

THE NEW MINO & HOW TO GET IT? "can we discuss this pls"

24 comments in this topic

[KW]
Banned
623 posts

Can I get some feedback on this please.

If possible can someone post up a photoshop counter to my bootleg Mino!? 1 up me?

WGminomods.jpg

minocapskillmod.jpg

wgminowdeckarmormod.jpg

Edited by nastydamnanimal
  • Confused 5
  • Boring 4
  • Angry 1

[WG-CC]
Privateers, Members
9,021 posts
7,903 battles

So in other words, make Minotaur as overpowered as possible for no good reason. 

• Cool 2

[A-CUP]
Members
1,022 posts
8,224 battles

If you want to make it convincing... Maybe practice better photoshop..

And.. My god.. my eyes hurt from that text.

Edited by Nagato_Kai__Ni
  • Cool 2

[FML]
Members
3,560 posts
14,452 battles
12 minutes ago, SireneRacker said:

Agreed.

/thread.

[ARGSY]
Members
17,419 posts
12,084 battles

Here's your feedback - your post is annoying clickbait.

• Funny 1

[KW]
Banned
623 posts
29 minutes ago, Nagato_Kai__Ni said:

If you want to make it convincing... Maybe practice better photoshop..

And.. My god.. my eyes hurt from that text.

OK I was worried about that the text being to small thanks and yes ill do better on the ps

[KW]
Banned
623 posts
16 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Here's your feedback - your post is annoying clickbait.

Its not clickbait. If anything its creative stimulation to discuss something positive "atleast that is my intention" for the future of the game  vrs salty cv crying topics x100 ect.

• Boring 1

[KW]
Banned
623 posts
1 hour ago, SireneRacker said:

Can u post up a bootleg ship that you PS to counter my bootleg mino?

ps. your not reading into this very deep either. imagine the fun and complexity of the grinds to get these upgrades.

[_-_]
Members
3,145 posts
8,205 battles
3 minutes ago, warheart1992 said:

I don't understand, where are the Harpoons? :cat_paw:

Eskimos are using them on baby seals. Better range than clubs. :Smile_teethhappy:

• Funny 1

[WOLF5]
Members
3,403 posts
3,540 battles
6 minutes ago, So_lt_Goes said:

Eskimos are using them on baby seals. Better range than clubs. :Smile_teethhappy:

Now I have a picture of a modern warship crewed by Eskimoes sailing through ice floes flipping missiles at the local wildlife:Smile_veryhappy:

[ARGSY]
Members
17,419 posts
12,084 battles
1 hour ago, nastydamnanimal said:

Its not clickbait. If anything its creative stimulation to discuss something positive "atleast that is my intention" for the future of the game  vrs salty cv crying topics x100 ect.

If you're going this far, you might as well add Seaslug missiles and give them the sort of fantastic performance I saw in the old Harpoon PC game, where a County-class GM destroyer spat out a stream of them and unerringly shot down all eight of the Exocets I fired at it.

In addition, I wouldn't like to see the sort of grind a 23 point captain would require, not to mention trying to earn elite captain XP for the next one. 

[-K-]
Members
7,894 posts
13,057 battles

Um, why do I see IFHE in the commander build? :Smile_amazed:

[WG-CC]
Privateers, Members
9,021 posts
7,903 battles
2 hours ago, nastydamnanimal said:

Can u post up a bootleg ship that you PS to counter my bootleg mino?

If all that you wish is a ridiculous design with no attachment to history, balance or logic, sure.

Take Siegfried, add another turret, Destroyer dispersion, ASM0, 17s reload, reload booster, soviet radar and german hydro (all in seperate slots of course). Add standard consumables like heal, DamCon and DFAA (of course also in their own slots) on top

This would also have the side effect of making all the other super cruisers irrelevant.

2 hours ago, nastydamnanimal said:

ps. your not reading into this very deep either. imagine the fun and complexity of the grinds to get these upgrades.

You mean unnecessary grind to unlock game-breaking features?

[KW]
Banned
623 posts

If all that you wish is a ridiculous design with no attachment to history, balance or logic, sure.

Take Siegfried, add another turret, Destroyer dispersion, ASM0, 17s reload, reload booster, soviet radar and german hydro (all in seperate slots of course). Add standard consumables like heal, DamCon and DFAA (of course also in their own slots) on top

This would also have the side effect of making all the other super cruisers irrelevant.

You mean unnecessary grind to unlock game-breaking features?

So your saying your version of Siegfried is a contender or better than this mino? How so?

Did you note my available turret upgrade selections? Also note the lvl 3 booster.

I'll try and present these in a more clear format next time but it's my first time so forgive 

[WG-CC]
Privateers, Members
9,021 posts
7,903 battles
33 minutes ago, nastydamnanimal said:

So your saying your version of Siegfried is a contender or better than this mino? How so?

Did you note my available turret upgrade selections? Also note the lvl 3 booster.

I'll try and present these in a more clear format next time but it's my first time so forgive

I have read every bit of your post, unfortunately.

I created a ship that is about as ridiculously overpowered as yours, except that my ship by nature is a counter to yours given ship roles.l

And yes, I also noted the nonsense that those turret upgrades were. I won't even bother to talk about them, I have wasted way too much time in this thread already.

[KW]
Banned
623 posts

I have read every bit of your post, unfortunately.

I created a ship that is about as ridiculously overpowered as yours, except that my ship by nature is a counter to yours given ship roles.l

And yes, I also noted the nonsense that those turret upgrades were. I won't even bother to talk about them, I have wasted way too much time in this thread already.

Hah ok man I'll try not too waste your time talking about a video game you waste your time on.. but my mino will wreck your sieg.

[KIA-A]
Members
102 posts
8,822 battles
9 hours ago, nastydamnanimal said:

Can I get some feedback on this please.

If possible can someone post up a photoshop counter to my bootleg Mino!? 1 up me?

WGminomods.jpg

minocapskillmod.jpg

wgminowdeckarmormod.jpg

Zzzzz.... Boring
OP, I'm gonna be honest with you.
Your first post I saw was sorta ok as bait, somewhat reasonable. You attempted to provoke someone clearly better than you and only ended up looking like an immature clown
Your second post was even more unreasonable, borderline baitless. Not only did you ask about buffing an already powerful ship, but refused to show any proof of the ship underperforming
This post... is beyond bait. You are trying waaaay to hard to make people upset, my dude. Let's go over this clusterfuck of information already.
Bad grammar and structure: Check.
Horrible Editing: Check
Blatant Lying: Check
Attempts way too hard to bait a rageful response from other players: Check
Final score: 2.1/10, could not even catch a cold with it.
Final note: 

[KW]
Banned
623 posts
1 hour ago, _Shangri_La_ said:

Zzzzz.... Boring
OP, I'm gonna be honest with you.
Your first post I saw was sorta ok as bait, somewhat reasonable. You attempted to provoke someone clearly better than you and only ended up looking like an immature clown
Your second post was even more unreasonable, borderline baitless. Not only did you ask about buffing an already powerful ship, but refused to show any proof of the ship underperforming
This post... is beyond bait. You are trying waaaay to hard to make people upset, my dude. Let's go over this clusterfuck of information already.
Bad grammar and structure: Check.
Horrible Editing: Check
Blatant Lying: Check
Attempts way too hard to bait a rageful response from other players: Check
Final score: 2.1/10, could not even catch a cold with it.
Final note: 

Lol What!? You blew my mind just now..........................

ok Im back ....phewph...wait let me get a drink of water. OK im ready.

Im sorry your so sensitive and I will try and maybe rate my threads from now on like maybe rated RB=Retro Boomer or BB-Boomer BEWARE or something but this is called being creative and using your imagination. Im sorry this scares youzz and makes youzz angry. Its certainly not my intentions.  I have too ask though, where is your imagination and what have you created lately? Salt and Poop dont count.

[CUTER]
Privateers, Supertester
870 posts
6 hours ago, nastydamnanimal said:

Hah ok man I'll try not too waste your time talking about a video game you waste your time on.. but my mino will wreck your sieg.

I think you need to brush up on some game mechanics if you think that based on the differences between those two ships.

Although @SireneRacker, I feel you missed out on giving her a better heal just to rub salt in the wound. Not that it'd be needed.

[KW]
Banned
623 posts
1 hour ago, Kaga_Kai_Ni said:

I think you need to brush up on some game mechanics if you think that based on the differences between those two ships.

Although @SireneRacker, I feel you missed out on giving her a better heal just to rub salt in the wound. Not that it'd be needed.

I dont know, I would use something other than a slightly better Geinsenau for a base. Also note my modded cit and deck armor if I did manage to slip and you got a volly in.