You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
BarnacleCollector

Canada Day patch

13 comments in this topic

[Y0L0]
Members
425 posts
21,521 battles

It says "Happy Independence Day, Canada!". Do any of you (WG employees) even know why July 1 is Canada Day? Maybe Rick Mercer's "Talking To Americans" was actually not put upon.

• Funny 1
  • Confused 3
  • Boring 1

[INTEL]
[INTEL]
Members
7,547 posts
33,562 battles

Didn't pay attention to it. Seriously says that?

Come on WG! A little history research (easy) should have told you what it means.

• Cool 1

Alpha Tester
1,734 posts
2,514 battles
2 minutes ago, Anonymous50 said:

Uh....what we talking about?

SnapCrab_NoName_2019-7-2_6-56-7_No-00.png.a3b765e635000198767738c2df0ed314.png

Russian research STRONK!

LOL.png

[YORHA]
Members
4,765 posts
9,353 battles
6 hours ago, BarnacleCollector said:

It says "Happy Independence Day, Canada!". Do any of you (WG employees) even know why July 1 is Canada Day? Maybe Rick Mercer's "Talking To Americans" was actually not put upon.

Actually it wasn't "put upon" at all.

A good friend of mine (who was also a co-worker) was the producer of those shows.  I asked him if they only selected the worst responses to the questions and he told me it was the exact opposite.  The biggest problem they had was most of the responses were so embarrassing that they had to throw them out because no one would believe they were real.

What you saw was what they got.

[INTEL]
[INTEL]
Members
7,547 posts
33,562 battles
1 hour ago, I_Potato_Ther4_I_Yam said:

For the same reason most Americans think Cinco de Mayo is the Mexican Independence Day.  

Sad but true.

-Members-
1,259 posts
508 battles

Hey guys!  Thanks so much for bringing this to our attention, this has been flagged as incorrect and will be fixed in an upcoming update (hopefully 0.8.6).

• Cool 1

Members
94 posts
15,267 battles
4 hours ago, Radar_X said:

Hey guys!  Thanks so much for bringing this to our attention, this has been flagged as incorrect and will be fixed in an upcoming update (hopefully 0.8.6).

Next 9th of July is Independence day in Argentina. Could you add a patch and/or discount or 3 free rental days on the 9 de Julio? It would be a good idea since the ship has the name of the Independence day coming next week.

• Cool 1

[RK]
[RK]
Volunteer Moderator Coordinator, Supertester
1,567 posts
23,640 battles

1 hour ago, WhaleWarrior said:

Next 9th of July is Independence day in Argentina. Could you add a patch and/or discount or 3 free rental days on the 9 de Julio? It would be a good idea since the ship has the name of the Independence day coming next week.

5 hours ago, Radar_X said:

July 5 is celebrated as the Independence Day of Venezuela. It would be great to have a patch or commemorative flag

PKpYMYl.jpg

Edited by zproxy
update of the image
  • Cool 1

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
10,919 posts
14,930 battles
13 hours ago, BarnacleCollector said:

Err... look again, mine does not say that. / Never mind the description does but not the patch itself. OK