You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Markk9

Finished the Russian BB grind!

9 comments in this topic

[13CLM]
Members
458 posts
3,147 battles

Can't wait to take her out for a little spin this weekend. 5th T-X ship in a little over a year

Kermlin.png

• Cool 2

[PENND]
Members
353 posts
6,538 battles

Just make sure to never show any broadside. She's punished harder that any ship in the line previous to her

[QQ7]
Members
491 posts
3,737 battles

Kremlin a solid Tier 10 BB.

It's basically a Stalingrad that worked out but used steroids to get there. It can tank pretty damn hard if you know how to angle. She's extremely tanky when she's bow in to everything.

However, Russian AP can't penetrate angled ships unless it's a light cruiser, it can decimate destroyers from upclose, her torp protection is meh. But her guns.. oh boy her guns are amazing against broadside targets.

People who broadside a Kremlin is in for a paddlin.  But when YOU are broadside in this ship, YOU'RE in for a paddlin! Her citadel is extremely weak and you will die very fast. Always stay angled and only turn when you absolutely have to and pray that you don't get punished. 

I got the Kremlin on the first day of the Russian BB patch because I had abunch of free xp lying around. To me since then, I've very much enjoyed this boat. 

My captain skills are: Priority Target, Jack of All Trades, Fire Prevention, Superintendent, Basic Firing Training, Adrenaline Rush and Concealment Expert.

I also have that new commander that has the "Will To Victory" ability. He's saved my butt more than once when I was near death.

Kremlin is an excellent AA Boat. Her AA is just absolutely disgusting when people run into your flak constantly.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the Kremlin as much as I have. Just beware her dispersion can be very trollish sometimes and be a real pain, but she's a love/hate relationship type ship. 

[RLGN]
Members
13,295 posts
23,188 battles

Congrats, for dedication if nothing else; though I’ll not be joining you.

(Not a fan of T10, (took me nine months to get the 100k xp for the DM LM stage one,) never mind how I feel about the RU battleships.)

[GODT]
[GODT]
Members
14 posts
10,923 battles

congratz she is a lovely ship my favored tier 10 BB And I have them all.

[CUTEZ]
-Members-
1,642 posts
1,170 battles
12 hours ago, Markk9 said:

Can't wait to take her out for a little spin this weekend. 5th T-X ship in a little over a year

Kermlin.png

Hey Markk9,

Congrats on getting the Kremlin and you even have the Dasha commander in there! Don't forget your camouflage before you take her out =).

Enjoy the Kremlin, the ship is great at brawling and tank but like other commanders have said be careful with your angles. The Kremlin will take a lot of damage if your show broadside. 

Good luck!

[NVRDY]
Members
256 posts
14,415 battles
15 hours ago, Markk9 said:

Kermlin.png

Congratulations 🎊, kremlin is a monster to fight against