You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
VonSmallHausenn

Post game screen, hit/ pens/ overpens/ per ship ?

5 comments in this topic

Members
817 posts
9,071 battles

Any mod that makes it possible to see the hits we made , per ship ,as to, pens/overpens/ ricochets/? To see the overall results is not really helpful, would be a lot better to see those hits for every ship separately.

Edited by VonSmallHausenn

[CWM]
Members
565 posts
4,961 battles

Mouse over the ribbon with hits. It breaks it down there.  As for individual ship hits I do not know. 

Edited by I_Potato_Ther4_I_Yam

Members
817 posts
9,071 battles
4 minutes ago, I_Potato_Ther4_I_Yam said:

Mouse over the ribbon with hits. It breaks it down there.  As for individual ship hits I do not know. 

yes,question was for individual ships. ...

[O_S_D]
[O_S_D]
Members
194 posts
21,726 battles

Also, citadel hits are very important in becoming 'gud' in this game, but we get little feedback in post-battle screens to learn what we are doing right or wrong, whose citadels we hit, and who hits our citadels.

• Cool 1

Members
817 posts
9,071 battles
3 hours ago, Daffyd9x said:

Also, citadel hits are very important in becoming 'gud' in this game, but we get little feedback in post-battle screens to learn what we are doing right or wrong, whose citadels we hit, and who hits our citadels.

Yes. And all those hits, that account next to no damage... Would be nice to see. what we did wrong or good,,so on next encounter between the same 2 ships , we can aim a bit differently ??  So many little things, WG could implement easily, to make game experience better..... But unfortunately,they focusing on fantasy modes...