Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
BearlyHereBear

Daily Missions Help

11 comments in this topic

[BSL]
Members
1,060 posts
18,925 battles

I see Easy, Normal, and Hard under the Combat Missions Tab.  I don't see what to do.  It says I've done 2 of 3 Easy, but I been playing T10 all day and have 4/5 of the Level 2 Rogue Directives done... I must be stupid...pls help!

Edited by BearlyHereBear

[D-PN]
[D-PN]
Beta Testers
8,144 posts
21,548 battles

You get credited 1 for each 3 part daily mission you complete. Maximum of 2 per day.

• Cool 1

[KAPPA]
Members
2,649 posts
7,395 battles

And, if you want Benham for free, you'll have to do both of them (almost) every day. 48/50 means you can miss 2 in those 25 days, amounting to a single day's break.

[BOTST]
Members
175 posts
2,613 battles
14 hours ago, CAPTMUDDXX said:

You get credited 1 for each 3 part daily mission you complete. Maximum of 2 per day.

Are you sure about that? Because I tried both the "Daily Mission: Easy" and the "Daily Mission: Normal" yesterday, in a TIX, winning battles, and it never changed. Now, this morning, did the same thing - and it still hasn't changed. In the past it showed what needed to be completed before you could move on to the next mission - now it doesn't.

Screen Shot 2019-07-02 at 8.12.30 AM.png

[QNA]
Beta Testers
1,410 posts

youre looking at the wrong part. This is your mission. note it says daily, as in it appears PER DAY. The easy, normal, hard is simply how many times you daily over the course of a month.

c11c1.thumb.JPG.ad2c75e32caec65ef7c241a9f613b3a4.JPG

[WOLF6]
Members
775 posts
5,132 battles

It doesn’t help that you don’t see the daily missions right away.

you only see Easy, medium , hard first

you have to scroll right to see the mission you have to complete.   Daily mission Part 1 and then Part 2

the Easy medium and hard are just counters to allow you to keep track how many times you’ve completed the “real” daily mission.

which are to:

earn 250 base XP

earn 500 base XP

earn 1000 base XP in a win (completes daily mission part 1) moves the easy medium hard mission counter 

earn 1100 base XP in a win

earn 1200 base XP in a win

earn 1300 base XP in a win (completes daily mission part 2) moves the easy medium hard mission counter 

Edited by wtfovr

[BOTST]
Members
175 posts
2,613 battles

Got it now - Thanks!

Yes, it's fairly confusing since they're labeled "DAILY MISSION"...and, when you're done with the others, these are the only ones you see. lol

[ARGSY]
Members
17,539 posts
12,181 battles
7 hours ago, wtfovr said:

earn 250 base XP

earn 500 base XP

earn 1000 base XP in a win (completes daily mission part 1) moves the easy medium hard mission counter 

earn 1100 base XP in a win

earn 1200 base XP in a win

earn 1300 base XP in a win (completes daily mission part 2) moves the easy medium hard mission counter 

To be more precise, "in a win" should be read as "across any number of victorious battles". You don't have to get a series of 1000+ Base XP battles to progress.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this