Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
AdmiralThunder

3 crashes since update this morning

10 comments in this topic

[PVE]
Members
10,983 posts
20,868 battles

Ever since the update this AM (8.5.1) the game has crashed 3X's on me mid game. Critical error asking if I want to restart or quit. Have never had this issue in all my time playing.

I am NOT going to be happy if I go pink. Haven't yet but I haven't logged back in since the last time (3rd) just now so may be pink now?

UPDATE - didn't go pink this time either. I am wondering if the critical error is happening as the game ends? All 3 games, while I was still fighting with reds alive (Co-op), it was close to points or the mercy rule for a win. Might be crashing as the game ends? Only reason I can think of why I am not pink after 3 AFK's mid game in one day. Still a royal PITA however.

Edited by AdmiralThunder

[D-PN]
[D-PN]
Beta Testers
8,144 posts
21,483 battles

That update downloaded early this morning but isn't in effect until 5 pm et.

I am waiting for it to install.

Haven't had any crashes since I got this new compu. I have graphics cranked up with no fps drop from 70+ nor bad ping.

[PVE]
Members
10,983 posts
20,868 battles

Just did it again as a game was starting so 2 games so far this morning - all the same today and yesterday = critical error restart or quit.

[TDD]
Members
1,151 posts
9,298 battles

ever since this update I have crashed out of every game. I very rarely have ever had any problems like this In fact I am sure that last night I crashed out more times than i have in total before this update.

did repair did all the normal things....

wg fix your game please

[PVE]
Members
10,983 posts
20,868 battles
2 hours ago, nina_blain_73 said:

ever since this update I have crashed out of every game. I very rarely have ever had any problems like this In fact I am sure that last night I crashed out more times than i have in total before this update.

did repair did all the normal things....

wg fix your game please

Knock on wood after those 2 crashes yesterday no more since...:Smile_hiding:

Like you I never experienced this before. A rare game seizure and need to reboot or the server kicking me out but never these critical crashes and for sure not over and over again.

• Cool 2

[F4E-2]
Members
211 posts
4,714 battles

I am regularly experiencing the game crashing...both times I have attempted random battles with my tech tree ships and the vast majority of my attempts to play savage battles as well.

Members
1,449 posts
6,904 battles

I haven't lately, but the few times I had it was super annoying because I could not alt-tab and could not open task manager!  I had to force a browser to open, but even then hard such a hard time.  The critical error was stuck and my computer wasn't frozen.  Anyone else get that?

• Cool 1

[D_INC]
Members
87 posts
5,684 battles

Same thing here and i have no problem in WOWS EU or WOT NA/EU.

Screenshot (162).png

Members
6 posts
2,264 battles
On 7/5/2019 at 10:33 AM, Woo67 said:

Same thing here and i have no problem in WOWS EU or WOT NA/EU.

Screenshot (162).png

Lo mismo me pasa a mi. y WG no me ayuda

The same happens to me. and WG does not help me

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this