Chaos_EN2

Checking in and asking questions

31 comments in this topic

Members
4,202 posts
8,877 battles

Hello all my WoWs Shipmates, Old Chaos_EN2 here. I wanted to see IF there has been any real improvement to PvE in WoWs or is worst now?

I have been play Star Trek Online, and while it is a good game I wanted to stop in and check and see is I cause a few heavy waves - - LoL just joking LoL

From the little I seen it does not look well for PvE content in WoWs, but I have not read every post, just looked it over a few pages.

Well I am working a 12hr shift today so I will check back in awhile and see if I got answers or the post was removed or locked :)

Later,

[PVE]
Members
10,983 posts
20,868 battles

Sadly, it has not improved Chaos. It has actually gone backward in recent times. There is less inclusion in stuff for Co-op lately (and many times if they do include us they make it impossible to actually do) There has also been credit making nerfs. The toxicity has gotten worse too. Those were a few big things for you and part of why you left.

We would all like to see you come back but the things that made you leave have not improved; they have got worse.

I wish I could tell you otherwise but I would be lying if I did and I won't do that to you.

I am approaching the same decision you did = stay or go and frankly go is looking better and better.

Edited by AdmiralThunder
  • Confused 1

[TDD]
Members
1,151 posts
9,298 battles

Co-op has become the place for the masses to go to quickly slog through missions and as such has deteriorated a lot

sadly i am not blameless in this behavior....

for what it's worth good to see you Chaos and hope your doing well

Members
4,202 posts
8,877 battles
25 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Sadly, it has not improved Chaos. It has actually gone backward in recent times. There is less inclusion in stuff for Co-op lately (and many times if they do include us they make it impossible to actually do) There has also been credit making nerfs. The toxicity has gotten worse too. Those were a few big things for you and part of why you left.

We would all like to see you come back but the things that made you leave have not improved; they have got worse.

I wish I could tell you otherwise but I would be lying if I did and I won't do that to you.

I am approaching the same decision you did = stay or go and frankly go is looking better and better.

18 minutes ago, nina_blain_73 said:

Co-op has become the place for the masses to go to quickly slog through missions and as such has deteriorated a lot

sadly i am not blameless in this behavior....

for what it's worth good to see you Chaos and hope your doing well

Okay thank you, both and good to "hear" from you too :) And while I am disappointed in Wargaming, I wish I could say I was surprised. I wish I could say something different.

Well, I am not asking you to quit, but if you ever start in STO, look me up in game @sgtken60. STO does not (IMO) try to hammer PvP down everyone engine rooms, PvP is the lesser part of the game from everything I have seen. And I know it is not Naval Combat, but it is a fun game.

[TDD]
Members
1,151 posts
9,298 battles
3 minutes ago, Chaos_EN2 said:

Okay thank you, both and good to "hear" from you too :) And while I am disappointed in Wargaming, I wish I could say I was surprised. I wish I could say something different.

Well, I am not asking you to quit, but if you ever start in STO, look me up in game @sgtken60. STO does not (IMO) try to hammer PvP down everyone engine rooms, PvP is the lesser part of the game from everything I have seen. And I know it is not Naval Combat, but it is a fun game.

Your welcome.

I play sto about every six months (life time member and way too may captains @silk121) It ia a fun distraction of a game and hey it has space barbie!

Edited by nina_blain_73

Members
4,202 posts
8,877 battles
3 minutes ago, nina_blain_73 said:

Your welcome.

I play sto about every six months (life time member and way too may captains @silk121) It ia a fun distraction of a game and hey it has space barbie!

Copy that, if you do not mind I will send you a friend invite, in the morning EST around 2AM.

• Cool 1

[ICOP]
[ICOP]
Members
387 posts
16,983 battles
41 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

That would be a huge loss to the game, Admiral.  I enjoy reading your posts and have had a lot of fun in battles when I've been on your team.  

Are you listening, WG?

Chaos, I had not become a PVE main back when you played, but it sounds like you were a top contributor as well.  Hopefully things will get better soon. 

As for me, I'm having a ball playing co-op (and OPs) and don't miss the stuff in Randoms that made me leave the game for awhile.  But I understand the frustration you guys are having.  

• Cool 1

[TDD]
Members
1,151 posts
9,298 battles
7 minutes ago, Chaos_EN2 said:

Copy that, if you do not mind I will send you a friend invite, in the morning EST around 2AM.

sure thing :)

[WOLF6]
Members
851 posts
7,912 battles
1 hour ago, AdmiralThunder said:

I must have missed the nerf to credit making on Co-op , I let my premium time expire deliberately and assumed lesser credits were the result of that . When did the nerf take place ?

[PVE]
Members
10,983 posts
20,868 battles
16 minutes ago, retic1959 said:

I must have missed the nerf to credit making on Co-op , I let my premium time expire deliberately and assumed lesser credits were the result of that . When did the nerf take place ?

Not just a Co-op thing but Chaos pretty much only played Co-op. He had trouble making credits before so he would not like it now.

Members
4,202 posts
8,877 battles
1 hour ago, Joe_918145 said:

That would be a huge loss to the game, Admiral.  I enjoy reading your posts and have had a lot of fun in battles when I've been on your team.  

Are you listening, WG?

Chaos, I had not become a PVE main back when you played, but it sounds like you were a top contributor as well.  Hopefully things will get better soon. 

As for me, I'm having a ball playing co-op (and OPs) and don't miss the stuff in Randoms that made me leave the game for awhile.  But I understand the frustration you guys are having.  

Well I would not call myself a top contributor, but I did really care for this game at one time. As a former USN Sailor this WAS the dream game for me, these were the ships I would read about and were told stories about at my Dad's VFW and American Legion.

BUT (and this is not a knock to WG), I always had a dislike/distaste for PvP and to be honest WoWs has made it worst, and yes I did try it here and in other games. I have met in some of these games (starting with Ultima Online) some really, really great PvP players who would pull you aside and try to show/tell you how to improve.

And in these same games I have met the Cyber-Bullies of PvP, who can only feel good about themselves by sitting behind a computer screen and knocking/bad-mouthing players who do not do as well as them.

But this is a problem of ALL of online gaming not just WG, some companies listen to the PvE side more and some listen to the PvP side more (again IMO). And I would be back tomorrow IF Wargaming would bring/give us a well thought out PvE game.

Until then, Star Trek Online will get my money.

Well hope this statement does not lock the thread :(

Edited by Chaos_EN2

Members
4,202 posts
8,877 battles
2 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Not just a Co-op thing but Chaos pretty much only played Co-op. He had trouble making credits before so he would not like it now.

Yes after I had to go FTP (as AT knows) after my wife got out of the hospital. Those bills had (and still do) to come first.

Edited by Chaos_EN2

[WOLF6]
Members
851 posts
7,912 battles
1 hour ago, AdmiralThunder said:

My playing is way down now , close to uninstalling myself . I intensely dislike the CV situation in randoms and the missions that are supposed to be doable in PVE simply aren't within the realm of reason anymore . Player losses are going to continue , no way will I bring friends into this mess . Things are reaching critical mass for me . Still I'm reluctant to let it go because of money and time spent on the game  .

[VOP]
Members
519 posts
8,669 battles

Hi Chaos!

Good to see you checking in. I hope the missus is going ok.

I am still playing but it is way down from what it used to be. Being stuck at home at the moment with a broken ankle is why I have been playing more often. But I am on the mend.

I am not really liking the way the game is going either and am not investing any further. Between reporting bugs that need fixing constantly, to 4 dd's in a game all the time, to the mercy rule robbing you of XP every game it is a bit aggravating.

Glad to see you are ok! Take Care! :Smile_honoring:

[PVE]
Members
10,983 posts
20,868 battles
22 minutes ago, retic1959 said:

Still I'm reluctant to let it go because of money and time spent on the game  .

Same here

[PVE]
Members
10,983 posts
20,868 battles
5 minutes ago, USMCGal said:

Hi Chaos!

I am still playing but it is way down from what it used to be. Being stuck at home at the moment with a broken ankle is why I have been playing more often. But I am on the mend.

I am not really liking the way the game is going either and am not investing any further. Between reporting bugs that need fixing constantly, to 4 dd's in a game all the time, to the mercy rule robbing you of XP every game it is a bit aggravating.

Feel better soon. :Smile_honoring:

[VOP]
Members
519 posts
8,669 battles
1 minute ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Feel better soon. :Smile_honoring:

Thank you sir! I am trying...:Smile_smile:

[O_S_D]
[O_S_D]
Members
193 posts
21,721 battles

Hi Chaos!

Your Old Salty Dogs clan is alive and well.  Are you back to battle in WoWS?  Want to join your old casual clan?  We have a vacancy.  Invite sent if you're interested.

Daffy

• Cool 1

Members
4,202 posts
8,877 battles
13 hours ago, USMCGal said:

Hi Chaos!

Good to hear from you Gal, wife is doing a lot better we both are losing weight, I have lost 44lbs. We changed over to a no salt diet, cut back on a lot of junk food eating a lot healthier. BUT I refuse to give up Pizza :)

The only part we are have a hard time with is the bills, we do not have insurance her Medicaid helped but did not cover all.   And I am so sorry to hear about your ankle, I hope you get well soon. :Smile_honoring:

11 hours ago, Daffyd9x said:

Hi Chaos!

Your Old Salty Dogs clan is alive and well.  Are you back to battle in WoWS?  Want to join your old casual clan?  We have a vacancy.  Invite sent if you're interested.

Daffy

No Daffy, from everything I seen on here I will not be back. But thanks for the offer :) And good to hear that the Dogs are still afloat.

And to Wargaming, with all due respect please realize there is a huge number of players that you are slowly losing; your PvE players. I know you have your own bosses, plans, and concerns.

But as contracted Security Officer and a Site Supervisor, I know NO COMPANY wants to lose their customers and no company can survive if they do. So please rethink how you deal with you player base both PvE and PvP.

To my fellow players; I know many of you have spent a lot of money on this game. But if have to think of any game like a car, you may have sunk hundreds and hundreds of dollars in to it, but there comes a time it has to be junked. It is up to each of you to personally figure out if it is worth fixing (playing) anymore?

So I will be playing STO, today starts an event that lets player earn a Free Tier 6 Starship - a Risian Corvette. So I will stop posting on here for awhile, just stop in and check my PMs. And I will always hope WoWs will change for the better, but from what I have seen it looks bleak.

Edited by Chaos_EN2
  • Cool 1

Members
1,101 posts
17,896 battles
21 hours ago, Chaos_EN2 said:

BUT I refuse to give up Pizza :) 

Still I have to understand what do you call "pizza"  in the USA :Smile_teethhappy:

Greetings from Italy, real pizza country:Smile_trollface:

[_-_]
Members
3,146 posts
8,215 battles
On 7/1/2019 at 2:20 PM, Chaos_EN2 said:

Hello all my WoWs Shipmates, Old Chaos_EN2 here. I wanted to see IF there has been any real improvement to PvE in WoWs or is worst now?

I have been play Star Trek Online, and while it is a good game I wanted to stop in and check and see is I cause a few heavy waves - - LoL just joking LoL

From the little I seen it does not look well for PvE content in WoWs, but I have not read every post, just looked it over a few pages.

Well I am working a 12hr shift today so I will check back in awhile and see if I got answers or the post was removed or locked :)

Later,

Nice to see you again, shipwreck.

I've found the changes to PvE two be a double-edged sword. Making more events and missions available has brought a lot of bilge rats from the PvP side with the attendant salt, AFK'ing, and general afthattery.

On the plus side, more humans of little ability means more XP for the professional toaster-killer. Bot CV's are coming back *soon*, probably in 8.6, and the 8.5 AA changes mean the plane kill cash register will be ringing.

I'm playing  lot less Warships lately, since the recent public release of Naval Action.  Been busy sailing around the Caribbean in a 40-gun British frigate, working on a 74-gun third-rate.

See you in Subic, mate. Bottoms up! :cap_tea:

[CO-OP]
Members
1,034 posts
22,224 battles

The Naval Training Center B$ may just finish this game off for me and I suspect a lot of others.

Edited by Efros
spelling
  • Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
10,983 posts
20,868 battles
11 hours ago, Mikebello said:

Still I have to understand what do you call "pizza"  in the USA :Smile_teethhappy:

Greetings from Italy, real pizza country:Smile_trollface:

• A thin risen crust (yeast, flour, water, salt)
  • A simple and light tomato sauce; not too much go easy now (San Marzano tomatoes, little oregano and basil, garlic, olive oil, salt - some red pepper flakes if desired)
  • LOTS of Mozzarella cheese (you can't have enough extra cheese on pizza!) with maybe a small sprinkle or shavings of Parmigiano-Reggiano
  • Some kind of meat (peperoni, bacon, hamburg are my preference but any you like single or combo - veggies belong in a salad, fish should be fried, BBQ sauce belongs on ribs, and pineapple is a desert)
  • Preferably cooked in a brick oven, or on a pizza stone, at a minimum of 550 degrees

I actually make my own Pizza (or I did once upon a time - hard with my hand issues now).

Damn, now I want pizza. :Smile_amazed:

44EXnAi.jpg

ydriM6s.jpg

Edited by AdmiralThunder

Members
1,101 posts
17,896 battles
9 hours ago, AdmiralThunder said:
  •  

ydriM6s.jpg

Eh eh eh Admiral..... you are a good guy but you must come here and try the real pizza........

pizza.jpg

Edited by Mikebello

[PVE]
Members
10,983 posts
20,868 battles
6 hours ago, Mikebello said:

Eh eh eh Admiral..... you are a good guy but you must come here and try the real pizza........

pizza.jpg

Yeah, I have had that kind of pizza too. It is very similar to NY style. It is actually very similar to what I make as well (I used the pic I did for the meat but my pizza looks more like your pic but with some cheese on it - not enough on yours). I am sure yours is ok but there isn't enough cheese, no meat, and I don't like the fresh basil on it. Basil in the sauce.