Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Stand_Alone97

Tier 7 MM is garbage.

25 comments in this topic

[-TDF-]
Beta Testers
1,226 posts
4,464 battles

Seriously... I would've been better off with bot teammates. People wonder why I stick to tier 10... :Smile_facepalm:  I'm not even going to bother with ranked sprint...

shot-19_07.01_13_12.06-0587.thumb.jpg.27e1cd9d74b568cb794bc88426eb851b.jpg

shot-19_07.01_13_12.09-0031.thumb.jpg.f3110c14d7f6568f4b5eaa8cc4bf1bdd.jpg

Tier 10 MM VS Tier 7 MM

lolMM.thumb.jpg.cf530776d732ee891de548e43f2d4b50.jpg

• Confused 1
  • Boring 4

Members
3,675 posts
7,856 battles

It's just 6 battles bro/sis, stick with it. 
At least tier VII MM is better than Tier VIII MM, even if you lose you are carrying and clapping inferior botes at their expense. 

Try hard, do well, and lose is better than try hard, can't do anything, lose, and despair about why you bothered to play Tirpitz when everyone is playing tier X.

[NFE]
Members
358 posts
3,154 battles

Several points:

1. Six games per tier is nowhere near enough to draw any conclusions.

2. I find that getting 100k damage is usually a loss. It means your teammates aren't doing their jobs.

3. I play tier VII almost exclusively. I have no complaints.

4. If you are a tier X player, you should play tier X. I play tier VII because I'm not good enough for tier X. I checked your screenshots for my name. Thankfully, I wasn't there.

• Confused 1

[R-F]
Members
1,728 posts
10,208 battles
6 minutes ago, CaptainKaitoGhost said:

Is this a whine thread about not being top tier all the time?

OP was top tier though.  He got to beat up a bunch of T5 ships and did very well, but nobody on the rest of the team helped out much so it was a loss.  It's not a tier complaint, it's a "all the taters were on my team" complaint.  That does happen, but it's not unique to a particular tier.

• Funny 1

[KSD]
Members
240 posts
10,003 battles
23 minutes ago, Stand_Alone97 said:

Seriously... I would've been better off with bot teammates. People wonder why I stick to tier 10... :Smile_facepalm:  I'm not even going to bother with ranked sprint...

shot-19_07.01_13_12.06-0587.thumb.jpg.27e1cd9d74b568cb794bc88426eb851b.jpg

shot-19_07.01_13_12.09-0031.thumb.jpg.f3110c14d7f6568f4b5eaa8cc4bf1bdd.jpg

Tier 10 MM VS Tier 7 MM

lolMM.thumb.jpg.cf530776d732ee891de548e43f2d4b50.jpg

Your data is very limited. You most likely will see different stats if you get a lot more data included into your claim. 

Members
3,675 posts
7,856 battles
9 minutes ago, GoaJim said:

2. I find that getting 100k damage is usually a loss. It means your teammates aren't doing their jobs.

Then do 200k and do their job too :Smile_trollface:

121080160_Overallresult.thumb.png.24c95bf6d33e88fd6e79b6dcddecbc7e.png

• Cool 3
  • Funny 1

[-TDF-]
Beta Testers
1,226 posts
4,464 battles
5 minutes ago, _CPR said:

Your data is very limited. You most likely will see different stats if you get a lot more data included into your claim. 

Well when you look at ships with similar PR numbers... Notice one outlier WNR wise... :cap_yes:

PR.thumb.jpg.f52ce904d839af63513196d76202c88c.jpg

9 minutes ago, Brhinosaurus said:

OP was top tier though.  He got to beat up a bunch of T5 ships and did very well, but nobody on the rest of the team helped out much so it was a loss.  It's not a tier complaint, it's a "all the taters were on my team" complaint.  That does happen, but it's not unique to a particular tier.

Pretty much... :cap_viking:

[GREEK]
Members
1,007 posts

I love T-7 to T-9.   Imho it is my favorite bracket.  T-10 can suck it.  Scharnhorst is straight biscuits.

Edited by Forum_Troll
  • Cool 2

[R-F]
Members
1,728 posts
10,208 battles
3 minutes ago, Stand_Alone97 said:

Notice one outlier WNR wise... :cap_yes:

Abruzzi is kind of a kiting fire-spammer, isn't she?  I haven't played it but I've found from my own personal experience with that kind of ship that it's possible to get good rating numbers but still lose games.  That's how Ibuki is going for me so far, anyhow.

[-BUI-]
Members
1,527 posts
4,746 battles

I find just as many potatoes in T10 as I do in other tiers.    Too many T9 premiums now, wallet warriors charging into top tier at lightning speed.

[-TDF-]
Beta Testers
1,226 posts
4,464 battles
3 minutes ago, Whiskey_Rebel said:

Yeah, I don't get it. OP thinks that WG gives him bad teammates when he plays tier 7? 

Yes

and No. Mainly just venting at my Abruzzi getting awful teams...:Smile_sceptic:

[WORX]
Members
9,074 posts
17,223 battles

Its RANDOM, no matter of its tier10 or any tier below.  The following conditions will appear in any tier (analyzing  your match)

• Green BBs failed miserable 6 red kills were from cruisers alone, Green BBs ZERO!
  • Red BBs killed four ships, probably the green cuisers
  •  DDs failed HOWEVER, red SIM was #2 on the board. 
  • I would also add the reds ignored you... Usually I am gunning/sinking who ever is topping the red's leader board. That is red fleet fail.

So in summery what am I saying? If this was a tier 10 battle. You would not even get a kraken or even a win.. So if you want to stay up at tier10 that's cool. Nail bitters games, snatching defeat from a win games are at tier 7 and below.

Nice job... But I disagree on your analogy.

Edited by Navalpride33

[-N-]
Members
246 posts
14,387 battles

First of all...you were top tier. You had no reason to complain, unlike the poor Exeter, Omaha, Texas, Bretagne and Nicholas on your team.

Secondly...you were in the Duca degli Abruzzi. Popularly regarded as one of the worst premium cruisers in the history of ever. So you should be proud of yourself for somehow finishing top of team with more than a thousand base.

Members
1,303 posts
22,270 battles

@Stand_Alone97

Respectfully, you're playing the wrong boat for 7.

Put on some driving tunes that'll help your fingers dance over the "A W S D" keys:

and strap on the giggle/terror of Tier 7: Myoko!

Edited by theLaalaa

[KRAB]
Members
887 posts
7,326 battles

This is how statistics work. You need to play a lot more games before your win rate can be expected to converge to your skill level - often over 100 games at minimum. Stats like damage can converge somewhat faster (since it has a smoother distribution and isn't binary like win/loss) and your numbers are not really impressive - I wouldn't expect you to carry that often averaging 65K/104K in a T7/T10. They are good enough for a 55-60% win rate eventually, but you aren't really dominating games. 

Members
436 posts
202 battles
2 hours ago, The_first_harbinger said:

It's just 6 battles bro/sis, stick with it. 
At least tier VII MM is better than Tier VIII MM, even if you lose you are carrying and clapping inferior botes at their expense. 

Try hard, do well, and lose is better than try hard, can't do anything, lose, and despair about why you bothered to play Tirpitz when everyone is playing tier X.

My last 203 battles I have 2600+ PR everything is purple except for win rate. The level of suck other players are bringing to the game right now is atrocious. Now they have a super grindy mission for a free DD. I'm not excited in the least.

• Cool 1

Members
1,747 posts
3,622 battles

That's because your playing wrong, T7 is much more aggressive where T10 is more passive play, I do better mid tier than high tier because I'm a aggressive player

• Cool 1

Members
276 posts
1 hour ago, Nine_Lives_ said:

First of all...you were top tier. You had no reason to complain, unlike the poor Exeter, Omaha, Texas, Bretagne and Nicholas on your team.

You mean that OmahWHAM!

I liked that ship, but I can count it's redeeming qualities on the fingers of one hand after an axe accident. The guns are okay. 

Seriously, if WG told me there was a sabotage mechanic in the game I'd just think that explained all the exploding OmahWHAMs!

Members
1,747 posts
3,622 battles
1 hour ago, User_the_n00b said:

You mean that OmahWHAM!

I liked that ship, but I can count it's redeeming qualities on the fingers of one hand after an axe accident. The guns are okay. 

Seriously, if WG told me there was a sabotage mechanic in the game I'd just think that explained all the exploding OmahWHAMs!

I remember grinding that ship with BFT and AFT still affected get guns, she was a beast back when the game was released 

Sign in to follow this