Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
panzerdeal61

Developer Bulletin 0.8.2

15 comments in this topic

Members
90 posts

No thanks.

If I'd been in that mood, I have other options from '76...I'm here for HISTORICAL ships ad encounters..something you've kinda  let us down on. Way i see it, the WHOLE point to gaming is to look at a given situation and think about the commanders involved...and could YOU have done any better in their shoes ? If ya want sci-fi, buy sci-fi.

space warz.jpg

starfleet.jpg

• Boring 1

[5BS]
Banned
8,864 posts
8 minutes ago, panzerdeal61 said:

No thanks.

If I'd been in that mood, I have other options from '76...I'm here for HISTORICAL ships ad encounters..something you've kinda  let us down on. Way i see it, the WHOLE point to gaming is to look at a given situation and think about the commanders involved...and could YOU have done any better in their shoes ? If ya want sci-fi, buy sci-fi.

You.. you are aware we are ~3 patches past this right?

-Members-
1,259 posts
508 battles

Hey @panzerdeal61 0.8.2 was a few months back and the feedback we received around the Space Battles mode was pretty positive.  We know there are a lot of you who are very interested in the historical aspects of the game and we've done our best to add fun layers such as these modes while having that historical option (such as the new Benham having a Rogue Wave and traditional camo). 

We'll continue to provide that general experience through Random, Ranked, Clan Batlles, and our Co-op mode but there may be modes to break up the day to day for folks and provide a little fun.  Were you able to try the mode?

• Cool 2

[KSF]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,732 posts
19,671 battles

Hitting that West Virginia moonshine a little early sir.

• Funny 2

[PVE]
Members
11,190 posts
19,795 battles
14 minutes ago, panzerdeal61 said:

No thanks.

space warz.jpg

starfleet.jpg

Not only, that it has been over for months, or that you have to actually choose to do that type of battle, or the fact that you can turn all of the effects off with the little gear on the right, or that there is really no history while playing the game besides ship models, or that others besides your selfish self may like a little deviation from the norm, or that some of us may not want to play a 1976 board game instead of this fine video game, or that WG is trying to make a few generations and millions of different personalities happy and they don't cater specifically to you.

So, lighten up Francis.

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1

[YORHA]
Members
5,451 posts
10,751 battles
1 minute ago, panzerdeal61 said:

I mean . Hell, they can't even FIX a map they designed so's its readable..OOOPS.

map 3.jpg

Just...  stop.

Members
90 posts
3 hours ago, BiggieD61 said:

Hitting that West Virginia moonshine a little early sir.

Hey...the Cuz made a heck of an effort to get it north of the river..be a shame to waste it. fact is I started out before PC's even existed, so..

[SPICY]
Banned
59 posts
14,669 battles

>Complaining about something you have to go out of your way to encounter

>Something something muh historical accuracy

>Complaining that the game should be closer to historical accuracy when the game is geared towards a wider audience and you could just literally play a simulator

>Slow clap

[WG-CC]
Wiki Editor, Members
9,100 posts
7,995 battles

If you were here for HISTORICAL ship encounters, then you wouldn't be here to begin with. The ships don't behave the way they should, they don't fire the way they should, the environment doesn't look like it should. In fact, aside from the ship models nothing behaves like it would in a historical engagement.

Volunteer Moderator, Volunteer Moderator
444 posts
5,985 battles
4 hours ago, panzerdeal61 said:

If ya want sci-fi, buy sci-fi.

I did buy scifi, the space camouflage that is :Smile_teethhappy:

Sign in to follow this