Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
deresistance

Feature Request - Randomize

7 comments in this topic

[RMRGD]
Members
452 posts
21,463 battles

WG looking for a feature request.   Any way we can get a co-op or a random game ---  Randomize ship drop feature?    So if I have a captain on a ship hitting randomize will chose a random ship from my inventory and drop it into random or coop.    Seriously love something like this as I have so many..   I just want a surprise and I think this could be fun.   Should be easy enough right?

Thanks in advance

Members
263 posts
2,082 battles
5 minutes ago, ExploratorOne said:

The "Battle On" button tends to do that...

The Battle On button doesn't do that. It puts you in a battle with the ship you just finished a battle in.

[EQRN]
Members
1,817 posts
15,153 battles

That would force me to sell some premiums I only got because of xmas containers, etc.  and refuse to play.  It would also require one to have every ship fully consumabled/camo'd/signaled at all times.  If you could select which ships get randomized, that would be awesome.

[LOU1]
Members
4,078 posts
11,282 battles
3 minutes ago, Incomitatus said:

The Battle On button doesn't do that. It puts you in a battle with the ship you just finished a battle in.

I based my comment on the posts I've seen in which players are requesting WOWS fixes the bug that puts them in some other battle mode and/or ship.

Members
263 posts
2,082 battles
1 minute ago, ExploratorOne said:

I based my comment on the posts I've seen in which players are requesting WOWS fixes the bug that puts them in some other battle mode and/or ship.

Huh. Never had that happen to me.

Sign in to follow this