Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CylonRed

I have been on some bad teams and have had some bad games

10 comments in this topic

Members
5,107 posts
9,304 battles

but Jesus - a Montana that scores 38 XP for the GAME....  First game of the night this player was one the team.  2nd game not a lot better and I am done for the evening.  Bring back ranked - the game play was 1,000% better in general.

WoWs - bad game.PNG

Edited by CylonRed
  • Cool 1

Members
3,240 posts
11,670 battles

Was he afk or something. Ive run into people on this forum who score less, but they are afk for the majority of the game.

[H-WS]
Members
359 posts
5,769 battles
37 minutes ago, Old_Baldy_One said:

What achievement did he get?

I can’t think of any achievement you can get with so little score besides solo warrior, which could be achieved with a score of 0.  I hope it wasn’t a solo warrior.

[RLGN]
Members
13,228 posts
23,147 battles

My bad teams were almost all my Naval Battles teams.

The ‘highlight’ of my weekend was one of my last three NB games; wind up close to an Iron Duke in my Exeter, launch torps, survive the gunfire, swing around, about to use the other torps, blanking secondary crits the tubes...

Screw RNG.

...I’d rather the ID had just blown me up, that was expected.

Amazingly ‘coincidental’ crits is the kind of male bovine byproducts I expect from bots in PvE.

Not all bad though; Smoke and torps is justice.

Smoked an NO getting pummeled by a Izmail with my Anshan. Iz tried to play cute and backed up behind an island, allowing me to get close, then boost out just as it came around the other side. About 3.5k, not as close as I would have preferred, but close enough for a few torp hits.

NO got the kill on its tormentor, then the two of us finished off a Texas.

A loss, as the reds swarmed through A on Neighbors, after C was capped, and I managed an unopposed cap of B.

I suppose we might have been able to win, but most of the team was busy taking forever to kill the three Reds in C, and making sure the NE corner of the map was safe... 

Edited by Estimated_Prophet

[WOLFG]
Members
8,247 posts
6,464 battles
46 minutes ago, Old_Baldy_One said:

What achievement did he get?

Does detonation count? or Close quarters expert.

[0456]
Members
464 posts
8,943 battles

perfect title for this weekends matches

file under:wth

• Confused 1

Members
5,107 posts
9,304 battles
9 hours ago, Octavian_of_Roma said:

Was he afk or something. Ive run into people on this forum who score less, but they are afk for the majority of the game.

I don't believe so as I don't remember not seeing anyone AFK.  I moved forward while everyone else stayed behind so I died early and it looked like everyone moved.  I will have to review the game to see what they did if I have time tonight.

Edited by CylonRed

Members
5,107 posts
9,304 battles

Looking at the replay - he moved forward about the square and then stopped and started shooting at the farthest target he could - ignoring the Soyuz and Conq (well - he shot at the Conq first - maybe they stopped being spotted).  Nope - looking at the minimap - Conq, Soyuz, Yammy and likely a DM were all spotted.  Yammy was the farthest away which took their attention.  Oh yea - then they started backing up when the nearest red was nearly 54 squares away...  Just a really bad player.  At 6 minutes they still had more than half their health bad...

Sign in to follow this