You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
BarneyStyle

Tip for the T10 struggle bus.

4 comments in this topic

[--K--]
Members
1,261 posts
8,683 battles

I’ve been having a rough few weeks in the tier 10 mash-ton, so bought a few tier 7’s back for the upcoming Ranked sprint.

purchased the Helena again and dropped George Doe inside her.  Had to retrain, so the first few games I did well, but as soon as all the Captain skills were working again, boom! This thing is even better than it was before.  With IFHE it shreds DD’s and melts BB’s.  What a blast of a ship, I completely forgot how to have fun in a light cruiser.  I think I’m at a 69% win rate in her? Doesn’t really matter, because I’m having so much fun in it. 

Much more fun at tier 7 compared to tX right now, so that’s my tip, drop down and give high tier a break.  What a relief it is to find a happy place again in this game.  Take a break from grinding a line, grinding a mindless game mode for tokens and have fun in this game again.  

Edited by BarneyStyle
  • Cool 1

[PPFV]
[PPFV]
Members
341 posts

CLs from Tier V-VII is honestly kind of the sweet spot for sheer enjoyment factor, IMO. Glad you're having fun!

[WOLF5]
Members
3,404 posts
3,549 battles

Yeah, the Helena is awesome. It's what I'm taking to Ranked. The DPM is scary, rips up any ship.