Sign in to follow this  
Efros

Yeah shove it Twitch.

13 comments in this topic

[CO-OP]
Members
1,053 posts
22,286 battles

Twitch drops are nice, then they said there would be personal missions, and every single one of them so far has been like the following.Twitch.png.ed00c687bdf2e8dd132476dac82c4e57.png

Focussed on Randoms usually with some numb qualifier attached, like we don't get enough of this crap from WG... although probably this is just WG with a Twitch stamp on it.

[PVE]
Members
11,012 posts
20,924 battles
4 minutes ago, Efros said:

Twitch drops are nice, then they said there would be personal missions, and every single one of them so far has been like the following.Twitch.png.ed00c687bdf2e8dd132476dac82c4e57.png

Focussed on Randoms usually with some numb qualifier attached, like we don't get enough of this crap from WG... although probably this is just WG with a Twitch stamp on it.

Yeah I know. And when they do make it Co-op doable the task is ridiculous and basically impossible like 1750 BXP. I think 1 of them has been reasonable/doable for Co-op. Pretty sure I did one that gave like 4 Twitch camo.

And another thing. The tasks required to complete the mission are ridiculous when you look at the lame reward you get anyway. Effort is way more than reward.

This latest one isn't too bad, for the PVP crowd, but what kind of pathetic reward is a 3 day rental of Haida. LOL. 

WG has definitely gone backwards on the whole Co-op inclusion thing. They either outright gate you from the event/mission or make it impossible to do in Co-op even if they say it is.

I just don't care anymore. WG can screw themselves. I will play and do what I can when I want to but I am done with their old, lame, tired act and disrespect to the Co-op players in this game. They just don't get it or just don't care (probably some of both).

• Cool 9

[WOLF5]
Members
3,406 posts
3,575 battles

Usually I'm critical of people whining about WG, but a mission for only Divisions in Randoms? That'd ridiculous, I'm willing to bet the vast majority of players are solo. That's just a dumb mission, who ever thought of it should be fired.

• Cool 7
  • Boring 1

[SALVO]
Members
24,191 posts
24,546 battles
28 minutes ago, AJTP89 said:

Usually I'm critical of people whining about WG, but a mission for only Divisions in Randoms? That'd ridiculous, I'm willing to bet the vast majority of players are solo. That's just a dumb mission, who ever thought of it should be fired.

AJTP, it's SUPER easy to play in a division in randoms and works for these sorts of missions.

When you enter a battle solo, just open a division at the start of the battle, invite no one, and lock the division.  Bingo!   You're in a division while playing solo.

• Cool 3

[HINON]
Members
12,667 posts
12 minutes ago, Crucis said:

AJTP, it's SUPER easy to play in a division in randoms and works for these sorts of missions.

When you enter a battle solo, just open a division at the start of the battle, invite no one, and lock the division.  Bingo!   You're in a division while playing solo.

This ^

[D-PN]
[D-PN]
Beta Testers
8,144 posts
21,535 battles

@Efros If you aren't up to the challenge then don't bother with it. Pointing it out in a complaint is senseless since anyone who has gotten any of these missions already know about the steep requirements.

Enjoy the Twitch Container contents and Grow up and get a grip. It is a game for crying out loud.

• Boring 3
  • Angry 2

[USCC]
Members
2,755 posts
12,006 battles
45 minutes ago, Crucis said:

I honestly never heard of that one, have a +1 and a cookie :Smile_veryhappy:

You-Get-A-Cookie-Funny-Meme-Picture.jpg.c92d7fc96412eb8ff46d2298f9cf5180.jpg

Oh heck, you all can have one :cat_cool:

[CO-OP]
Members
1,053 posts
22,286 battles

I have no doubt that I could complete the challenge but nah I don't div very often and I play randoms even less, and I'm not unusual in that. Besides the challenge itself is mundane and likely to cause problems in your gameplay, look at the stupid 'Personal Orders' that were part of the recent Russian BB event. People popping consumables like they're going out of fashion from the get go, that sure as hell messes up your gameplay. A little more thought and inclusion is needed, most of these seem to be just slapped together in a fairly offhand way with not much thought.

And as to your ad hominem, yeah it is a game, and I am can express my feelings about it and its content. This doesn't mean that you can come along and tell me to "grow up or get a grip", neither of which I have any need to do as I am all growed up and certainly gripping well. 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[SALVO]
Members
24,191 posts
24,546 battles
7 minutes ago, Efros said:

I have no doubt that I could complete the challenge but nah I don't div very often and I play randoms even less, and I'm not unusual in that. Besides the challenge itself is mundane and likely to cause problems in your gameplay, look at the stupid 'Personal Orders' that were part of the recent Russian BB event. People popping consumables like they're going out of fashion from the get go, that sure as hell messes up your gameplay. A little more thought and inclusion is needed, most of these seem to be just slapped together in a fairly offhand way with not much thought.

Dude, you don't have to play with anyone else, just because it says play in a division.  I described above how to technically play in a division while playing solo.  It's super easy to do! 

As for it being in randoms, well that's a different story.  There's no way to get around that requirement.  All you can do is just hope that they don't include it in the future, though most likely they will.

Edited by Crucis

[CO-OP]
Members
1,053 posts
22,286 battles

Saw that thank you Crucis, but the mission is meh anyway.

[USCC2]
Members
5,667 posts
3 hours ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Yeah I know. And when they do make it Co-op doable the task is ridiculous and basically impossible like 1750 BXP. I think 1 of them has been reasonable/doable for Co-op. Pretty sure I did one that gave like 4 Twitch camo.

And another thing. The tasks required to complete the mission are ridiculous when you look at the lame reward you get anyway. Effort is way more than reward.

This latest one isn't too bad, for the PVP crowd, but what kind of pathetic reward is a 3 day rental of Haida. LOL. 

WG has definitely gone backwards on the whole Co-op inclusion thing. They either outright gate you from the event/mission or make it impossible to do in Co-op even if they say it is.

I just don't care anymore. WG can screw themselves. I will play and do what I can when I want to but I am done with their old, lame, tired act and disrespect to the Co-op players in this game. They just don't get it or just don't care (probably some of both).

Yep, totally agree and been playing other games more nowadays. Can't think the last time I bothered to drop into the forums (previously an everyday thing).

The 'new' Twitch containers are meh - they are not as good as what they were.

The WaterWorld event is meh - because it seems the oil rewards are too minimal to win anything I would consider good - the Captain purchase is ok but then if you are new to the game you are probably grinding and therefore low on credits and if you have more than enough credits, the likelihood is you have more than enough 10 point Captains too. It certainly hasn't encouraged me to play play play anyway!

Has the CV re-work finished or is that still ongoing? I have no idea!

The last ship I bought was the Mass-B and haven't seen one that has peaked my interest since, not even the Georgia that is supposed to be similar. There are some steel ships but I don't play the steel games - my choice, but still means there are parts of the game that are just 'not for me'.

When I do play WoWs I still enjoy it, still the best naval game available IMO - but there are other games that I am enjoying far more. I did enjoy the Azur Lane collaboration/collection and also the Russian BB Victory one (I could only win the Capt in the time, but it was doable and therefore with effort and time something I was willing to do).

With everything being so meh for me atm, it feels like a good time to cut back on WoWs - Play enough to keep enjoying it and hope WoWs can reinvigorate me with things for the whole community (it is what encouraged e to buy premium time at Christmas lol).

I am sure there are others in the community who continue to enjoy the game more than they ever have; I hope you continue to do so! :Smile_honoring:

• Cool 2

[WOLF5]
Members
3,406 posts
3,575 battles
3 hours ago, Crucis said:

Yeah, I know. But I'm sure that's not the intention on WG's part. What's the point of making a mission like that?

Sign in to follow this