Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
LaurenBacall

Good Times / Bad Times

2 comments in this topic

[BOMBS]
Members
99 posts
9,830 battles

Just a few things that have been irking me recently:

• Russian battleships - too accurate, too much AA, too unbalanced IMO. It's no fun to go up against one (but it is fun playing one - go figure...) I hear a lot of complaints IG about this and suspect your alienating some players.
  • Carrier up-tiering. Please stop doing it. It's no fun to lose all one's planes in the first 4-5 sorties. 
  • MM win/loss streaks. I have 7k+ battles and a spreadsheet tracking the last 1500 battles. Wins and losses are soooo streaky, and its consistent. 80% WR for 1 couple of days, then 75% LR for the next 3 days, then back to winning again. Sometimes there a 2-3 day stretch of 50/50, but not often. I know MMing is hard, but I don't like feeling my WR is being manipulated (and I do.)
  • Also, a lot more lopsided matches these days, and those are boring. <- Not good for player retention.

A few things that I really like:

• Carriers, either as a CV or non-CV player. Thanks for the remake, WG!
  • Rouge Wave is a really nice break from the grind. I like that I'm not worried too much about winning or losing, and I get a lot of practice using torpedoes. :D
  • The USS Georgia. Paper ship? Yes, but nice to experiment with US 18" guns. Not too OP either, IMO.
  • New ships to buy! Thank you!

Thanks, Wargaming!

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[LEGIT]
Members
2,196 posts
29,926 battles
5 hours ago, LaurenBacall said:

I hear a lot of complaints IG about this and suspect your alienating some players.

Not me.  Working fine.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this