Sign in to follow this  
BoJohno

Achievements in co-op

12 comments in this topic

[WOLFD]
Members
405 posts
3,201 battles

I think achievements and campaigns should be available in Co-op. It would give us other goals when playing. Just make the rewards 1/2 or even 1/4 so the Random commandos don't have too much to complain about.

• Cool 1

[D-PN]
[D-PN]
Beta Testers
8,144 posts
21,516 battles

Often suggested and rejected. There are feel good awards in the scenarios and special events but they are just for show, no signals ect.

If you want more reward than that get out of the kiddie pool and play random.

Also there are co op eligible tasks in the current campaigns.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 7
  • Angry 1

[PVE]
Members
11,006 posts
20,916 battles

It has been asked for many times but I just don't see it happening. WG just does not want to make Co-op more than it is now.

I suggested it in a thread in the suggestion forum over a year ago and it got a lot of positive response. I even did up some award samples and such. Never went anywhere and I can't even find the thread now (deleted?).

• Cool 1

Members
3,424 posts
20,899 battles
2 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

It has been asked for many times but I just don't see it happening. WG just does not want to make Co-op more than it is now.

I suggested it in a thread in the suggestion forum over a year ago and it got a lot of positive response. I even did up some award samples and such. Never went anywhere and I can't even find the thread now (deleted?).

Not deleted, just lost a thousand pages ago due to all the whine threads on radar, DDs, HE spam, CVs, etc.

[RLGN]
Members
13,283 posts
23,177 battles
27 minutes ago, CAPTMUDDXX said:

Perhaps OP and similar persons will when those with such attitudes get off their high horse?

For the record, counting Ranked, I’m roughly 50/50 PvP/PvE.

• Cool 4
  • Angry 1

[WOLFD]
Members
405 posts
3,201 battles
17 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

Perhaps OP and similar persons will when those with such attitudes get off their high horse?

No worries. When I made the post I was fully expecting comments from the over inflated ego, self important types. 

• Cool 2
  • Funny 4
  • Boring 1

[USCC]
Members
2,755 posts
12,006 battles
40 minutes ago, CAPTMUDDXX said:

Says the guy with over 6K battles in the PVE, you sure enjoy the "kiddie pool" enough yourself.

WWngs.gif.31bf9d48764130251af7745e31f2d182.gif

And as a reward for being so condescending to your fellow players, you can have these.

I honestly think you need them.  No seriously, you do.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[D-PN]
[D-PN]
Beta Testers
8,144 posts
21,516 battles

@SpudZero Yes I play a great deal of co op. I have never asked for nor desired that achievements be added. If I desire them I play random until the toxic bottom feeders exceed the enjoyment. That doesn't take very many battles. Much the same as their presence here on the forum. et tu @Estimated_Prophet 

• Boring 1

[PVE]
Members
1,325 posts
36,529 battles
2 hours ago, BoJohno said:

I think achievements and campaigns should be available in Co-op. It would give us other goals when playing. Just make the rewards 1/2 or even 1/4 so the Random commandos don't have too much to complain about.

Getting achievements in coop would be nice but I don`t thing we should get a reward for them.

[RLGN]
Members
13,283 posts
23,177 battles
1 hour ago, CAPTMUDDXX said:

@SpudZero Yes I play a great deal of co op. I have never asked for nor desired that achievements be added. If I desire them I play random until the toxic bottom feeders exceed the enjoyment. That doesn't take very many battles. Much the same as their presence here on the forum. et tu @Estimated_Prophet 

Don’t really disagree with the general sentiment about Randoms.

As far as number of posts; I was actually surprised by how many I have.

Blame the rework.

I think I’ve had more posts per time unit over the last six-seven months, than any similar amount of time.

• Cool 1

[WOLFG]
Members
8,265 posts
6,503 battles
3 hours ago, cecill611 said:

Getting achievements in coop would be nice but I don`t thing we should get a reward for them.

C'mon, we should all get det flags.

• Funny 1

[CO-OP]
Members
1,049 posts
22,270 battles

Solo DD survival award, awarded if you get to the end of the battle having been the only allied DD. 

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this