Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
nastydamnanimal

Kremlin Missing Mods n Stuff?

76 comments in this topic

[KW]
Banned
623 posts

Are we gonna give it hydro at least?

Any legendary planned for it?

Can we tweek the deck armor so it doesn't get full pen by long range ifhe spam all time? I mean hell, its easier to ifhe kill than the monty. its like a half monty...well maybe 3/4 monty 

hindsight ps.  cause of time, challenge and schedules I play random pvp mostly. Im pretty decent with the krem I hated it at first then liked it then hated it then liked it. I have pushed it too its limits . I know what ships need in that regard. First thing that pops into my mind is the ship needs hydro, in the least and being the mother ship of Russia it can have a legendary. 

Ok so from now on.   ALL SUPERTESTERS and the like. before you submit a thumbs up or down to a test ship to WG. Play some battles against me PLEASE sync drop 1v1 whatever I dont care just do it. PLEASE.and im not saying im better than you or dont respect your decisions Im just saying you havent REALLY played/exposed the ship until you play me and my kind some battles.  

Edited by nastydamnanimal
  • Confused 2

[KRAK]
Members
3,511 posts
20,078 battles
23 minutes ago, nastydamnanimal said:

Can we tweek the deck armor so it doesn't get full pen by long range he spam all time?

Kremlin is perhaps one the most OP BBs that exists and you want it buffed by adding Hydro and better deck armor?

They actually should be nerfing it in the way of accuracy since it is way too accurate.

Edited by Vaffu
  • Cool 1
  • Confused 1

Members
1,724 posts
10,757 battles

I just wanna be sure that I have this right. You think the Kremlin needs a buff?

[KW]
Banned
623 posts
9 minutes ago, Vaffu said:

Kremlin is perhaps one the most OP BBs that exists and you want it buffed by adding Hydro and better deck armor?

They actually should be nerfing it in the way of accuracy since it is way too accurate.

its accurate at close range only

[SUCIT]
Members
907 posts
17,210 battles
1 hour ago, nastydamnanimal said:

Can we tweek the deck armor so it doesn't get full pen by long range he spam all time?

1. not needed

2. WG said they are revaluating legendary upgrades which is why every T10 released after Worcester has not gotten a legendary upgrade.

3. The only cruiser that can pen 60mm without IFHE is WiP Siegfried, and every cruiser than can pen 60mm with IFHE don't need it.

[A-I-M]
[A-I-M]
Members
2,486 posts
20,071 battles

Image result for easy button

Coming to your keyboard soon if OP gets his wish list. 

• Funny 1

[KW]
Banned
623 posts
1 hour ago, tfcas119 said:

1. not needed

2. WG said they are revaluating legendary upgrades which is why every T10 released after Worcester has not gotten a legendary upgrade.

3. The only cruiser that can pen 60mm without IFHE is WiP Siegfried, and every cruiser than can pen 60mm with IFHE don't need it.

It is needed just like GK the ship is intended for close range combat . Give it the tools it needs.

And let's not forget The haru * ifhe ect ect and its 32mm on fore and aft decks 19mm super.

[KSC]
Clan Supertest Coordinator
5,005 posts
7,682 battles
22 minutes ago, nastydamnanimal said:

It is needed just like GK the ship is intended for close range combat . Give it the tools it needs.

And let's not forget The haru * ifhe ect ect

The Kreml has the thickest deck plating in the game, thicker than Kurfurst, capable of shattering the HE of every single cruiser and DD currently in the game except for IFHE Hindenburg and IFHE CBs.  Even IFHE Henri can't pen the deck armor of the Kreml.

[KW]
Banned
623 posts
4 minutes ago, yashma said:

The Kreml has the thickest deck plating in the game, thicker than Kurfurst, capable of shattering the HE of every single cruiser and DD currently in the game except for IFHE Hindenburg and IFHE CBs.  Even IFHE Henri can't pen the deck armor of the Kreml.

32mm on for and aft 19mm super.   doesnt matter close range torp eaters need hydro in the least and GK has way better secondaries too boot

[KSC]
5,005 posts
7,682 battles
Just now, nastydamnanimal said:

32mm on for and aft 19mm super

But that isn't the deck plating....it's the bow and super structure in which 32mm plating is the standard for Tier 8+  BBs....and even then.....the Kreml still has sections of 60mm plating on the lower bow.  If anything the Kreml needs its deck plating reduced to 50mm.....it certainly doesn't need buffs.

[KW]
Banned
623 posts
4 minutes ago, yashma said:

But that isn't the deck plating....it's the bow and super structure in which 32mm plating is the standard for Tier 8+  BBs....and even then.....the Kreml still has sections of 60mm plating on the lower bow.  If anything the Kreml needs its deck plating reduced to 50mm.....it certainly doesn't need buffs.

wrong. it needs hydro in the least. ifhe destroyers if they dont blap u with torps will eat your armor and krem has limited consumables to counter quick enough. 

[KSC]
5,005 posts
7,682 battles
1 minute ago, nastydamnanimal said:

wrong it needs hydro in the least ifhe destroyers if they dont blap u with torps will eat your armor and krem has limited consumables. 

The Kreml is not meant to be a brawler, it's a mid range sniper and extremely strong in that regard.  The buffs you are proposing would make the ship blatantly over powered by covering some of the weaknesses given to the ship to counteract its other strengths.....and I'm not even sure I'd call a lack of hydro and 32mm bow plating a "weakness" as that's the standard for practically every high tier BB.

Members
5,398 posts
3,213 battles
4 minutes ago, nastydamnanimal said:

wrong it needs hydro in the least ifhe destroyers if they dont blap u with torps will eat your armor and krem has limited consumables to counter quick enough.

You mean like every other ship in the game? One of the strongest BBs in the game, that was nothing more than a vodka fueled napkin drawing IRL does not need buffs, friend.

[KW]
Banned
623 posts
11 minutes ago, yashma said:

The Kreml is not meant to be a brawler, it's a mid range sniper and extremely strong in that regard.  The buffs you are proposing would make the ship blatantly over powered by covering some of the weaknesses given to the ship to counteract its other strengths.....and I'm not even sure I'd call a lack of hydro and 32mm bow plating a "weakness" as that's the standard for practically every high tier BB.

Ok well give it better conceal in any case its not balanced correctly and its not overpowered with hydro its imo as it should be with hydro. now give it that and conceal and secondaries like GK yes it would be overpowered 

[LEGIT]
Members
2,195 posts
29,901 battles
2 hours ago, Vaffu said:

It's my favorite BB.  And that stuff about it not hitting at range is [edited].  It just hits harder when closer.  I got the Bourgogne about the same time and it has 74,700 hp verses the Kremlin's 105,800.  So 1.42 times the hit pool for the Kremlin.  OK.  I've barely touched the Bourgogne I so looked forward to.  Kremlin is a beast, but I don't think it needs a nerf so much as some other BB's at the tier getting a bit of a buff.  

[KRAB]
Members
887 posts
7,326 battles

Just because you are terrible in a (most) ship(s) doesn't mean it needs a buff.

• Funny 1

[KW]
Banned
623 posts
1 minute ago, slokill_1 said:

It's my favorite BB.  And that stuff about it not hitting at range is [edited].  It just hits harder when closer.  I got the Bourgogne about the same time and it has 74,700 hp verses the Kremlin's 105,800.  So 1.42 times the hit pool for the Kremlin.  OK.  I've barely touched the Bourgogne I so looked forward to.  Kremlin is a beast, but I don't think it needs a nerf so much as some other BB's at the tier getting a bit of a buff.  

what do you play co-op?

[KSC]
5,005 posts
7,682 battles
1 minute ago, goldeagle1123 said:

You mean like every other ship in the game? One of the strongest BBs in the game, that was nothing more than a vodka fueled napkin drawing IRL does not need buffs, friend.

Well to be fair, the mere fact the Kreml was actually a napkin drawing makes it one of the more "real" BBs at Tier 10.

1 minute ago, nastydamnanimal said:

Ok well give it better conceal

It's already got fantastic concealment, being stealthier than the Yamato, Montana, Republique and Kurfurst.  It doesn't need buffs there either.  The ship is already very strong, and certainly doesn't need flat buffs with out nerfs to offset them.

[LEGIT]
Members
2,195 posts
29,901 battles
Just now, nastydamnanimal said:

what do you play co-op?

I don't play coop - too samey.  I'm only playing a few games in my Grozevoi to knock out some of the 15 wins for the UU,, which I probably won't use anyway.  But it's part of the quest so...

Members
5,398 posts
3,213 battles
3 minutes ago, MaxL_1023 said:

Just because you are terrible in a (most) ship(s) doesn't mean it needs a buff.

3 minutes ago, nastydamnanimal said:

what do you play co-op?

1 minute ago, yashma said:

Well to be fair, the mere fact the Kreml was actually a napkin drawing makes it one of the more "real" BBs at Tier 10.

It's already got fantastic concealment, being stealthier than the Yamato, Montana, Republique and Kurfurst.  It doesn't need buffs there either.  The ship is already very strong, and certainly doesn't need flat buffs with out nerfs to offset them.

Lol, found the problem. He's a private stat-er. Potatoes gonna potato.

[KW]
Banned
623 posts
7 minutes ago, yashma said:

Its not designed right for current random pvp period. In a perfect science lab maybe but not random pvp. needs hydro and or way better conceal and a legendary. I mean they gave it radar then stripped it so they know it needs at least hydro.

[BNKR]
Members
1,552 posts
2,032 battles

The only tier X battleship outperforming Kremlin is Bourgogne, and that's only because Bourgogne isn't available to donkeys like me. Buffing Kremlin would be asinine. 

[KW]
Banned
623 posts

Bourgogne is tougher and look why because it has all it needs. I hit it full broadside at wl did 2k damage at 8km had to switch to he to hurt it like I wanted to.

I play the krem in pvp random almost everyday most of you dont so your just cacklin hens

give me a reload booster lol and great conceal smh. 

as I said before they gave krem radar for a reason they knowed it was not balanced at some point then stripped it well guess what they where almost correct. it needed hydro not radar. oh and ill take a RB like Bourg lol

[KSD]
Members
84 posts
7,804 battles
5 minutes ago, nastydamnanimal said:

Bourgogne is tougher and look why because it has all it needs. 

I play the krem in pvp random almost everyday most of you dont so your just cacklin hens

If you would take some time to look at the ship statistics, the Kremlin is leaps and bounds ahead of any other non-steel Battleship.

It's leading in every single category for combat effectiveness.

Bad play on your part is no reason to buff a specific ship.

Sign in to follow this