Sign in to follow this  
tbrunt3

Why do I get unsupporting Behavoir.

11 comments in this topic

[FUZZB]
Members
3 posts
3,571 battles

When someone else runs in to my torpedos. And it said allied destroyer destroyed?? There was not one there. 

There is nothing wrong with my computer I have the folling specs: Intel I5 8600K RX 480 card and High speed internet. Now I have  12 game penalty?

This has to be fixed I do not have time to set here and play 12 stright games.

• Funny 1
  • Boring 1
  • Angry 1

[WG-CC]
Privateers, Members
9,025 posts
7,903 battles

Do you have the replay at hand? If so, review it and see if you may have observed things wrong during the first match. If you still don't know why you got the warning, open a support ticket.

[D-PN]
[D-PN]
Beta Testers
8,144 posts
21,548 battles

@tbrunt3 If you got a 12 game penalty then you must be a serial Team Damage/Team Killer and you deserve it.

Grow up and get over yourself. Quit damaging/Sinking allies.

[WOLF5]
Members
3,407 posts
3,587 battles

Your torpedoes, your fault. If you launched them so it was possible for someone to run into them, then it's on you. And it's clearly not the first time either. Learn to be careful when launching. On short, the system is working as intended.

[LOIN]
Supertester
769 posts

I would say try going back to your replays and review it. To double check, on it. There might've been a storm and therefore hindered your sight of allied players.

[USCC]
Members
2,755 posts
12,006 battles
13 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

Don't fire on your allies.

You even just type it out and I can hear that voice. :Smile_veryhappy:

• Funny 5

[KSD]
Members
240 posts
10,003 battles

He might’ve turned orange...

[VOP]
Members
490 posts
9,728 battles

Did your torps go behind an island and hit something you might not have seen?  I have had the opposite.  I torped an enemy and a friendly popped from behind the island.  I should have paid a little more attention to the mini map.  My torps, my fault.  The mini map can be your friend.

Is your meta spam torping from long range, regardless of who is in the way?  Or torping across people's bow to grab a kill?  Maybe you need to change.  If you topred toward me while I was making a close range torp run, I would guarantee you I would not turn and screw up my run for your greed and carelessness.

12 games will go fast in coop if you behave yourself.  Some games barely last 5 minutes.  If you are that pressed for time, you should not be playing the game.

Sign in to follow this