Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Incomitatus

I was wrong about Savage Battle...

6 comments in this topic

Members
263 posts
2,082 battles

I didn't think I'd like the Savage Battle mode. I even said on here that I probably wouldn't try it.

Wrong on both counts.

It's a lot of fun, though your mileage may vary.

It reminds me of a much faster paced version of low tier DD duels.

Guess what my favorite thing is?

Low tier DD duels! In the game that is. In life I prefer cheesecake and um... let's leave it at cheesecake.

I've played half a dozen battles so far, won two of them. The last one my teammates came up with the plan of sticking together and avoiding fights until the end... and then we sailed right into the middle of a battle royale and they both died almost instantly, leaving me alone. Miraculously pulled out a hard fought win. Exhilarating!

• Cool 3

[INTEL]
Members
12,123 posts
33,626 battles

I liked the space mode DD wars better. Lot more room for ships to operate. The map for this mode sucks majorly -- no room to operate. Playing it sparingly just to grind containers. 

• Cool 1

[KAPPA]
Members
2,635 posts
7,391 battles

Gotta agree. I expected to be completely in pain over the grind, but... it's really not so bad. It's no torpedo beats, but I can see some improvements from what was too strong in torpedo beats.

• Cool 1

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,477 posts

Yep it's not bad at all.  I am already on the last part of the last credit grind mission.  It's the longest part so I expect it to take a while but, it's not as bad as some people say.

• Cool 1

[OIL-1]
Members
444 posts

My buddy hated space battles, because he's one of those military buffs, but he was forced to grind it to get a mission done.

After he spent enough time with it, he really enjoyed it.

Haven't heard a single complaint from him about this mode.

Sign in to follow this