You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
blueriverstone

Video Randomly Cuts Off when Game Starts

4 comments in this topic

[STURM]
Members
2 posts
2,273 battles

This could just be an issue with my PC or power supply, but when I fire up the game client, my PC often cuts off video and forces me to restart (The monitor tells me no signal, but the PC is still running), or it gives me a frozen screen on a solid color for a second and force restarts itself.

The issue I have started after I updated to the latest patch, but at the same time, I had moved my PC to a different place via ground shipping and had to disconnect and reinsert the CPU cooler, graphics card, and RAM.

Has anyone else had this issue, and could anyone offer some advice?

Many thanks.

[BONKS]
Alpha Tester
242 posts
7,854 battles

This actually sounds like a heat issue, not a power supply issue. Check to make sure all your fans are spinning and if they are intentionally ramp them up and see if you have any changes.

[STURM]
Members
2 posts
2,273 battles
2 hours ago, SnipeySnipes said:

This actually sounds like a heat issue, not a power supply issue. Check to make sure all your fans are spinning and if they are intentionally ramp them up and see if you have any changes.

Thanks for the advice, but I think the fan coolers seem to be spinning fine, and the problem happens even when I start the client right after booting up my computer.

I’ll try to adjust the fan speed and see if it works.

Edited by blueriverstone
Wanted to omit a note