Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Bortt

PA DD's

7 comments in this topic

[Y0L0]
Members
344 posts
13,708 battles

So, everyone that plays this game on a regular basis knows the nerf hammer that's been taken to the Pan Asian DD line. Does anybody have any sort of reasoning for this? especially the Yue Yang and now the Chung Mu which is about to be nerfed? Most T9 and T10 players know how to evade torpedoes. You're at an extreme disadvantage against most other DD's and you're still a destroyer dealing with carriers.

[WOLFC]
Members
1,713 posts
9,075 battles

Simple - don't go it alone. I play those as spotting support machines - I have taken out the smoke for radar  & it finds people regularly.

And I don't know about that know how to evade torpedoes line - I'll take the 8% hit ratio I do in it thank you very much.

[-TDF-]
Beta Testers
1,226 posts
4,464 battles

YY got nerfed because it was broken. Great Torps, Great guns, Concealment, Smoke, Radar...

• Angry 1

[SALVO]
Members
24,191 posts
24,546 battles
19 minutes ago, Stand_Alone97 said:

YY got nerfed because it was broken. Great Torps, Great guns, Concealment, Smoke, Radar...

Then they should have gotten rid of the radar!  Now, it's just a DD with weaker offensive weapons.  Yawn.  I never liked radar on DDs anyway.

[TROLO]
Members
583 posts
9,845 battles
18 minutes ago, GX9900A said:

what nerf to the chung mu?

quite literally the same hammer nerf that they did go YY months ago: 1 hole second for guns and 20 seconds on her torps.

WG: "we will buff ships if they underperform"

Germans in general, PA DDs, IJN Torp Boats and many more: "Excuse me what the foch?"

Sign in to follow this