Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
CaptainKaitoGhost

I didn't get my Battle of the Philippines containers?

22 comments in this topic

[BNKR]
[BNKR]
Members
2,882 posts
2,681 battles

I clicked the opt in button twice, because I wasn't sure it went through the first time, and was told the second time that I'd already signed up for the USN.  I played 10 winning co-op battles in USN ships (7 on Saturday, 3 on Sunday).  I should have earned the necessary 10 points, right? So why isn't my name on the list of players who got containers?

[KSC]
WoWS Community Contributors
1,664 posts
14,389 battles

I don't think I got mine, either.  I was looking forward to them, too. :/

[BNKR]
[BNKR]
Members
2,882 posts
2,681 battles
33 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

Open a support ticket.

What do I open it under?  In game goods?  There isn't a clear category for mission rewards that I can see.

[HINON]
Members
14,340 posts
6 minutes ago, CaptainKaitoGhost said:

What do I open it under?  In game goods?  There isn't a clear category for mission rewards that I can see.

Hmm that's probably the closest. 

[MPIRE]
[MPIRE]
Beta Testers
1,821 posts
10,838 battles

If you haven't already, go to the main portal and check the list of players who won crates on the Battle of the Philippine Sea announcement.  There's a button that opens a drop down list of every player who's supposed to receive crates, and if you do a Ctrl+F search you can see if you're on there real fast.  There's a chance that they simply forgot to check co-op or something like that.  Regardless you should open a ticket after you check, but being able to tell them where the problem happened will probably make the fix a lot faster.

[GOB]
Members
3,034 posts
56 minutes ago, CaptainKaitoGhost said:

I clicked the opt in button twice, because I wasn't sure it went through the first time, and was told the second time that I'd already signed up for the USN.  I played 10 winning co-op battles in USN ships (7 on Saturday, 3 on Sunday).  I should have earned the necessary 10 points, right? So why isn't my name on the list of players who got containers?

seriously , you aren't missing much.. I got 8 signals total out of all 4 containers....

[FEM]
Members
276 posts
11,171 battles

I think the way it worked is the following:

It said primary objective (worth 1 point): get 750 base XP
And secondary objective (worth 1 point): win the battle

From my understanding in order to get the points for the secondary objective you had to complete the primary objective first.
At least that's what I would assume judging by the wording of primary and secondary.

As you you said you played co-op it is highly unlikely that you got 750 base XP in those games you jsut did not get any points at all.

[SCREW]
Members
333 posts
14,794 battles
18 minutes ago, tmGrunty said:

From my understanding in order to get the points for the secondary objective you had to complete the primary objective first.
At least that's what I would assume judging by the wording of primary and secondary.

As you you said you played co-op it is highly unlikely that you got 750 base XP in those games you jsut did not get any points at all.

Me and my buddy keep track of everything while doing it in randoms he got his I did not get mine I hate when they do this stuff and wont give us a mission to track it. This ALWAYS HAPPENS they magically screw it up 

• Boring 1

Members
1,374 posts
7,142 battles
27 minutes ago, tmGrunty said:

No. A win was always worth a point regardless of whether you hit 750 base XP or not. I did most of my games in my Co-Op in none of which I got 750 base XP and got my containers. I think many people didn't realize the event was for T4-7 ships only. T8 and above didn't count. T3 and below didn't count. 

Edited by Rocketpacman
  • Cool 1

[BNKR]
[BNKR]
Members
2,882 posts
2,681 battles
45 minutes ago, Rocketpacman said:

No. A win was always worth a point regardless of whether you hit 750 base XP or not. I did most of my games in my Co-Op in none of which I got 750 base XP and got my containers. I think many people didn't realize the event was for T4-7 ships only. T8 and above didn't count. T3 and below didn't count. 

Did all of mine in tiers 4-7. Clemson, Wyoming, Texas, Dallas, Indianapolis, Pensacola, New Orleans.

Members
1,374 posts
7,142 battles
2 minutes ago, CaptainKaitoGhost said:

Did all of mine in tiers 4-7. Clemson, Wyoming, Texas, Dallas, Indianapolis, Pensacola, New Orleans.

Then put in a ticket. I'm not saying you specifically missed it but I guarantee you some people who are wondering where their crates are did. 

[YORHA]
Members
5,454 posts
10,752 battles

This is why I screenshot every win and every team result screen.  If WG can' put together a tracking mechanism I have my own.

Once several times burned, twice several times shy.

[DVYJC]
Members
4,521 posts
12,361 battles

Was there ever a way to track this event? I got my confirmation of participation, and I thought I got my ten victories in ships of the appropriate Tier, but I never saw a counter mechanism for those. Assuming I did get the victories, I never got rewards, either.

I really don't understand how this could not have had an event tracker.

• Cool 1

[SCREW]
Members
333 posts
14,794 battles
7 hours ago, RainbowFartingUnicorn said:

Was there ever a way to track this event? I got my confirmation of participation, and I thought I got my ten victories in ships of the appropriate Tier, but I never saw a counter mechanism for those. Assuming I did get the victories, I never got rewards, either.

I really don't understand how this could not have had an event tracker.

No there was no tracker at all 2 days my ticket has been on hold now

Sign in to follow this