Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Cpt_Snafu_Idgaf

At the risk of sounding greedy....

10 comments in this topic

[CWM]
Members
565 posts
4,961 battles

if I won a premium ship from the battle of the Philippines event, was I not supposed to get the two containers?  I couldn't find anything in the article stating otherwise.  I got my ship(yay!) but I didn't get containers. 

Edited by I_Potato_Ther4_I_Yam
speliing and grammar

[D-PN]
[D-PN]
Beta Testers
8,144 posts
21,483 battles

If you were on US, the winning team scoring 10 points or more you should have received your ship, 2 crates and 2 crates plus 3 camos for being on the winning team.

[REEF]
Beta Testers
885 posts
10,087 battles

Yep, I got the 4 crates worth a staggering total of 8 signal flags...........well, that is better than 7 signal flags!  LOL  :Smile_great:

• Funny 1

[WOLF3]
Members
1,940 posts
7,069 battles
3 hours ago, I_Potato_Ther4_I_Yam said:

if I won a premium ship from the battle of the Philippines event, was I not supposed to get the two containers?  I couldn't find anything in the article stating otherwise.  I got my ship(yay!) but I didn't get containers. 

22-680x330.png

WG needs to cough it up!  :cap_like:

p.s. - Greed is just another way of saying "enlightened self interest".  :Smile_great:

Edited by Captain_Slattery
  • Cool 1

[HRVAT]
Members
1,674 posts
55 minutes ago, I_Potato_Ther4_I_Yam said:

My name is on the list of Captains.

You won japan side. If i remember right, you did not get extra 2 because america won

[POP]
Beta Testers
4,288 posts
6,102 battles
9 minutes ago, LadyAnesjka said:

You won japan side. If i remember right, you did not get extra 2 because america won

wow OP,you could pick a history book and see the outcome BEFORE the event was over,but no,you had to go alternate history route.

• Confused 2

[CWM]
Members
565 posts
4,961 battles
3 hours ago, LadyAnesjka said:

Right, but I didn't get any.  I'm wondering if I should get 2 or not.

3 hours ago, Cruxdei said:

wow OP,you could pick a history book and see the outcome BEFORE the event was over,but no,you had to go alternate history route.

I went IJN because the Premiums up for grabs I didn't have.  Of all six that were being offered, only 2 I didn't already have; Musashi and Atago.  Luckily, I won the Atago.

[OIL-1]
Members
440 posts

On the final day of the latest event, I got cheated out of 6 tokens at the start of the day, for first 200 points.
I just collected my PTS rewards, and instead of the free premium day that I worked my butt off for,
they gave me 15 special flags for a task I didn't even attempt.
I have more stories, but those are recent ones.

I don't complain because WG has been very generous, and I don't want to waste their time.
So yeah, you're being greedy. Take your free ship and move on.
(Those crates weren't that good anyway.)

• Boring 1

Sign in to follow this