You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Soshi_Sone

Another 3 Kills in 45 Seconds

4 comments in this topic

[CNO]
[CNO]
Members
5,490 posts
17,069 battles

...and if you stick around, a fourth kill on a CV FTW.

Edited by Soshi_Sone
  • Cool 3

[SHAFT]
Members
790 posts
16,478 battles

The funniest part is the guy berating you for leaving the cap. There was no need to cap out.

6 minutes left, one enemy and possible Kraken..some people  are truly carried in this game. Please tell me that wasn't the guy way in the back.

[CNO]
[CNO]
Members
5,490 posts
17,069 battles
1 hour ago, Rabin69 said:

The funniest part is the guy berating you for leaving the cap. There was no need to cap out.

6 minutes left, one enemy and possible Kraken..some people  are truly carried in this game. Please tell me that wasn't the guy way in the back.

I don't recall who it was, but to give some of the back folks credit, the red main push was on that side.  I was pushing on the other side...sort of a race to get a bead on their tail.  Spent a lot of time with my shots blocked by the brothers as I tried to make the corner.  So while it looks like we have a lot of back-seaters, they actually performed well on the defense of that flank..as well nix'ing a few reds that tried the middle.  Having killed all reds on the push, only green are left...which kinda makes those on that side look out of position.

Anecdotally, if you look at that dead DD icon in the middle of our cap...that was a red Benson that ran the middle right off the bat.  I barely had a chance to get moving before I had to engage him....got the kill shot...and a torp beat to boot!!  Seriously folks... running the middle on Domination mode has minimal payoff.  Doing it before slow ships can get out of the cap...while pushing beyond cover is...well....kinda crazy.