You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Hyperion728

Hall of Fame for Savage Battles works?

10 comments in this topic

[KIA-C]
Members
219 posts
22,224 battles

I might be missing something.  It used to be do X number of potential missions and you were in for the stage; now it wants them all done.  Ok, did that.  I still can't get into the HoF; thought maybe I might have to play a mission first.  Tried that, no dice.  What am I missing?  Thanks.

[PROJX]
Members
1,116 posts
33,217 battles

The current stage of the Rogue Wave directives gives you a choice of 10 missions; 5 using the Savage Battle DDs & 5 w/ a typical T5 or higher in the other game modes.  You can complete any 5 of these after which the directive is considered complete & your scores start tallying in the Hall of Fame scoring.

Can confirm this is working for me.

Edited by hangglide42
  • Cool 1

[KIA-C]
Members
219 posts
22,224 battles

Cool, thanks.  I've had the 5 done for a couple days now which unlocked the "Directive Completed" thing for progression to the next stage.  But under the Rules tab on the HoF it states "To access the Hall of Fame, accomplish all Directives of the current Stage".  So I figured I interpreted it wrong and now I have all 10 done (fml on that btw), still no access.  My last points "report" is from something (forgot what) 23-24 June.  I'll submit a ticket I guess, thanks for the reply.

[WOLF5]
Members
913 posts
41,060 battles
2 hours ago, Hyperion728 said:

Cool, thanks.  I've had the 5 done for a couple days now which unlocked the "Directive Completed" thing for progression to the next stage.  But under the Rules tab on the HoF it states "To access the Hall of Fame, accomplish all Directives of the current Stage".  So I figured I interpreted it wrong and now I have all 10 done (fml on that btw), still no access.  My last points "report" is from something (forgot what) 23-24 June.  I'll submit a ticket I guess, thanks for the reply.

You've finished all the missions of the first directive. The above means all 4 directives, not just the one that unlocked Thursday.  The HoF won't activate until you unlock the directive that opens on the 15th. 

• Cool 1

[OIL-1]
Members
1,959 posts
6 hours ago, Hyperion728 said:

To access the Hall of Fame, accomplish all Directives of the current Stage". 

A Directive is a mission. There are 10 directives in the current Stage.
I have also completed all 10 Directives, with no access to HoF.
There are 4 Stages in the event.
In the past, we would get 1 HoF every week.
So I was confused as well.
Haven't seen any notice that there would only be one HoF at the end of the month.
So it's either broken, or they didn't update the wording in the rules.

All good though. Got far too many other things to deal with, so I wouldn't have been able to focus on HoF anyway.

• Cool 1

[WOLF5]
Members
913 posts
41,060 battles
8 minutes ago, z9_ said:

A Directive is a mission. There are 10 directives in the current Stage.
I have also completed all 10 Directives, with no access to HoF.
There are 4 Stages in the event.
In the past, we would get 1 HoF every week.
So I was confused as well.
Haven't seen any notice that there would only be one HoF at the end of the month.
So it's either broken, or they didn't update the wording in the rules.

All good though. Got far too many other things to deal with, so I wouldn't have been able to focus on HoF anyway.

For Rogue Wave https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/game-updates/rogue-wave/

The stage is a set of 4 directives

A Directive is a set of 10 or 11 missions

To access the HoF you have complete 5 or possibly 6 missions in all 4 directives.

In the past, we got weekly stages with directives unlocking every Thurs, Fri, Sat and Sunday. We then got HoF days for 4 days before the next stage rolled out. Rogue Wave is a single stage with directives that unlock weekly. The HoF will start on 7/15 and continue until 4am EST 7/22. 

• Cool 2

[KIA-C]
Members
219 posts
22,224 battles

Thanks to all, I just got wrapped around the use of the wording "current stage" and wanted to make sure before I got boned out of goodies.