82 comments in this topic

[WGA]
WG Staff
481 posts
718 battles

image.png

Today's Deals:   

50% off the Hood

Marblehead Packages.  This ship plus 2 other random Tier V ships.

Are you prepared to survive in the post-apocalyptic world? We can offer containers, ships, and camos to aid you in the struggle.

Read it on the portal

• Boring 1
  • Angry 2

Members
321 posts
2,719 battles

Is there going to be post-apocalyptic ship skins for other classes in the future. They look great but I would much rather have a post apocalyptic yamato or heavy cruiser.

• Cool 3

[SLDS]
Members
12 posts
1,828 battles

Is there any way to hide the ships being put into your port to play this event???

I have zero interest in participating and they are clogging my port view

• Cool 6
  • Funny 2

[-SD]
Members
12 posts
7,707 battles

This new game mode is, without question, the WORST most MORONIC most UN-FUN game mode to play in - EVER.  

Hate it.  Almost ready to uninstall over this piece of crap.

• Cool 6
  • Funny 4
  • Boring 2

Members
68 posts
4,782 battles

basically...another boring set up for a solo player, and  like most other things, over priced to advance. Thanks, but no.

• Cool 4

[UMP]
Members
245 posts
4,300 battles

Just...no.

I spent money on 4 ships they made useless 3 weeks later because of tears.

I won't be spending another dime on this game, especially not on loot boxes,

If WG want's to screw me again, they can buy me dinner first

kk thx.

• Cool 8
  • Boring 1

[MR-1]
Members
48 posts
9,445 battles
On ‎6‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 5:17 PM, CaptCanuck276 said:

Is there any way to hide the ships being put into your port to play this event???

I have zero interest in participating and they are clogging my port view

totally agree with you there buddy  its totally crap . and I wish they would just use one type of token for everything  like they do with the coal . after all not everyone is on everyday  and there never seams to be enough time  to get all the tokens needed for one even unless you buy  containers, camo and signals .

• Cool 5
  • Boring 1

[104]
Members
3 posts
176 battles

Think I will hold off spending any more real money on this game until the dust settles on CV re-work and see what happens to the Training Center.  I still have fun at the lower tiers, but T8 and above is a pain, and if the ship buffs go through, well maybe I stick to T7 and below for the rest of the play time.

• Cool 4

[DRED]
[DRED]
Members
18 posts
7,297 battles
On 6/28/2019 at 12:31 PM, TheURLGuy said:

Are you prepared to survive in the post-apocalyptic world? We can offer containers, ships, and camos to aid you in the struggle.

Read it on the portal

NO! and no fun at all

a001c3fae622580f2fab98aab60c6abb.jpg

• Cool 1

[ANKER]
Members
8 posts
5,241 battles

Now they officially selling researchable ship.

How about selling yamato and des moines next time? So player who started this game few hours ago can ride T10s in random battle.

We know we can’t ensure this not to be happening. I feel so comfortable with this. Thank you~

• Cool 1

[D-H-O]
[D-H-O]
Alpha Tester
257 posts
9,498 battles

So just a quick question, Why don't you just get rid of Tier 1-7??? If you're going to keep SELLING and GIVING away "researchable" ships from tier 4-7.....  Just make the game start at Tier 8.... because that's pretty much what you're doing....  ignoring tier 1-7....  except for injecting the occasional PREMIUM ship to get some to play lower tiers.....

• Cool 2

[OGF]
Members
613 posts
23,293 battles

When is the last day to buy Rogue Wave containers?

Members
56 posts
11,779 battles

Buying ships with money or doubloons is a waste.  At some point, WG will give them away for free and feed you credits like it did with Texas.

• Cool 2

[TCANS]
Members
6 posts
7,673 battles

Why does the summer sale not apply to purchasing tech tree premiums with doubloons this year... I was looking forward to this all year...

What's the point of even buying doubloons now?

• Cool 3

Beta Testers
16 posts
7,531 battles
On 6/28/2019 at 6:31 PM, TheURLGuy said:

Read it on the portal

Last year the price for the ship on sale during the summer sale was reduced in-game as well. This doesn't seem to be the case for Perth this year, her price in the armory is still 5100 doubloons. Is this intentional or an oversight?

• Cool 1

[CRF]
Members
260 posts
5,805 battles
1 hour ago, _Goliard said:

Last year the price for the ship on sale during the summer sale was reduced in-game as well. This doesn't seem to be the case for Perth this year, her price in the armory is still 5100 doubloons. Is this intentional or an oversight?

Interesting - if they don't have it on sale for 1/2 price in the doubloons, it must mean that they are right now scrapping for real money.  5100 doubloons looks like it would cost almost $24, so buying the Perth for real money is a good deal, but offset by the fact you can't use existing cache of doubloons.

[SALTY]
Beta Testers
57 posts
9,126 battles
1 hour ago, _Goliard said:

I think this is intentional.  Steam just had their summer sale with a lot of steam only deals, and they said they would have a more or less mirrored sale for the non-steam player base.   Gold works on both types of accounts, so....

Members
189 posts
1,258 battles

They're offering doubloons in the sale. I suspect they're trying to avoid someone buying gold at a discount and then using that discounted gold to buy ships at a discount.

[-WTP-]
[-WTP-]
Members
6 posts
10,360 battles

As long as WG keeps +/- 2 MM I will not buy any t8 premium ships, tired of playing with t10 80% of battles. As long as "event" will only let you get enough tokens for "free" ship if you do not miss any days, I will not buy "event loot boxes". Fix stupid MM and stop being so greedy WG.

• Cool 4
  • Boring 1

[CAST]
Members
1,621 posts
8,122 battles

I don't want to pay money when I have a stash of doubloons that I want to spend.  The whole reason we have doubloons is for buying things, especially when a sale comes on.

• Cool 6
  • Boring 1

Members
262 posts
4,278 battles
2 hours ago, Whiskey_Rebel said:

They're offering doubloons in the sale.

No, they're not.

• Cool 1

[KILL]
Members
62 posts
20,349 battles
11 minutes ago, Murcc said:

I don't want to pay money when I have a stash of doubloons that I want to spend.  The whole reason we have doubloons is for buying things, especially when a sale comes on.

I am not paying NEW money as well. 

I expect my doubs to have value.

They discount premium ships for REAL money but not for doubs in the tech tree....ok, my wallet has just closed

• Cool 2