Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
desmo_2

Savage Battle (Rogue Wave) maps

3 comments in this topic

[O_O]
Members
7,168 posts
18,054 battles

Flooded City is amazing.  The map team NAILED the post-apocalyptic theme, and the map really enhances the game mode.  The visuals on this map are very good, and then add in stormy skies, a tornado, collapsing buildings, circling blimps...really good stuff.

Just wanted to shout out my praises for the team that created it.  Job well done! :Smile_medal:

Members
671 posts
2,685 battles

While I am not interested in the gameplay of this mode, like the starships mode it is simply gorgeous. Ships look good and appropriately silly and the map is well done if pretty standard video game post apocalyptic. The art team always does fantastic work.

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
4,570 posts
13,024 battles
1 hour ago, desmo_2 said:

Flooded City is amazing.  The map team NAILED the post-apocalyptic theme, and the map really enhances the game mode.  The visuals on this map are very good, and then add in stormy skies, a tornado, collapsing buildings, circling blimps...really good stuff.

Just wanted to shout out my praises for the team that created it.  Job well done! :Smile_medal:

Yes this ^ and even the flooded city port is so cool looking just a really good job hope we get to keep the port . 

Sign in to follow this