You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Captain_Crooked_

[0.10.6.0] Crook's World Modpack.

117 comments in this topic

[CROOK]
Modder, Beta Testers
567 posts
6,072 battles

1544797989_CaptainCrookedsWorldPoster.thumb.png.62b3e98dc83c467928f785f6c310a873.png

Crook's World Modpack is now available here on the forums! This modpack's primary feature is high quality skins for every ship in the game!

This modpack also contains aesthetic content to match all the skins! This includes ship preview icons, national flags, server side event background images, and wallpapers for the matchmakers and map loading screen backgrounds. Also included within my modpack is Crook's Camouflage Manager, which can be downloaded separately down below.

DOWNLOAD THE FULL MODPACK:  0.10.6
Mediafire: https://www.mediafire.com/file/qdinia7t5ljzzmi/Crook%27s_World_Modpack_-_0.10.6.0_Full.zip/file (8.03 GB)
Google: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jHar-FEDNMVsY6yHmtSafOaY8ec7pSpp/view?usp=sharing (8.03 GB)
Aslain: https://aslain.com/ (For automatic installation)

DOWNLOAD Just What's new to the modpack in 0.10.6!
(Use this download link ONLY if you have the previous version from 0.10.5 already installed!)

Mediafire: https://www.mediafire.com/file/vtw2eny6mc7xf30/Crook%27s_World_Patch_0.10.6.0.zip/file (456 MB)
Google: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_QUnGJXizSP5gdYOtSEP3SoVimJJHOWi/view?usp=sharing (456 MB)
(Make sure the old version of my modpack has been moved to the correct folder before installing the patch version of the modpack)

Installation: Drop the "res_mods" folder contained within the .zip file into your World_of_Warships/ folder that you already have on your computer where your game is installed.

(I attempted to have my modpack made available through modstation too, but they refused to host such a big modpack citing concerns on hurting unwary players internet download limits)
Installation.thumb.png.f2712e0ca6f480d92dcef3253dbe883c.png

Patreon!
Production of my modpack, although a hobby, is a basically a full time hobby. Such quality and quantity of content is the fruit of working on it daily. This of course means that at most, I can only have a part time job and have the time to work on this passion project of mine. And thus now, I am opening a Patreon for those of you who want to support me! This would help to give me some ease of mind, and allow further production of my modpack to go uninterrupted. 

New Logo:

1017713984_PatreonBanner2.thumb.png.8340a8948c76d99a27e78e65a3bc81fb.png

SUPPORT ME HERE --> https://www.patreon.com/Captain_Crooked

Rewards for being a Patron!
Other then my eternal gratitude, I have decided to offer a monthly draw, where some of the funds earned from the patronage to be used to purchase a premium ship to be awarded to the lucky winner among my patrons each month! I seriously considered offering making skins too, but that would be costly on time, and I don't think it would have much allure. I may also be able to start a weekly stream on Twitch, where I would invite patrons to join me for some fun and a Discord access for discussing anything you want. Patronage starts as low as a dollar, and for the monthly poll your ballots are equal to the amount you offer me, to ensure anyone can afford it I have offered many tiers. If this kicks off, a lucky winner could get a T8 premium for a dollar once the patronage gets big enough that I could afford prizes that big. 

0.10.6.0 Changelog:
New Skins for USS Kearsarge, USS Rochester, Carnot, Brandenburg, Komsomolets, Serov, Chkalov, Pobeda, and Nakhimov. These are relatively low detail skins that I will update once I can get back to full scale modpack production in the future.
-Updated skins for battleships Republique, Alsace, and Bourgogne.
Fixed:
-Shaders for all vessels
-Bridge Lighting on Neustrashimy, Seattle, Lepanto, C. Colombo, Kansas, Minnesota, Vermont
-Improved render settings on Lepanto, C. Colombo, and various small components on a variety of vessels.

History of the Modpack: 
This modpack has been in production since march of 2015, 1 week after the closed beta for WoWS started. I have ever since been working on this modpack daily, to make the highest quality skin I can make takes time, and not a day goes by where I do not make new content for the modpack. A couple years ago I started publicly sharing the modpack through Facebook, and now I am sharing it here, as I have reached a state where I am happy sharing it here in the forums, after reaching a stage where every single ship that is available to regular players is part of my modpack for every patch. Between each patch I work on skinning the ships that are in development, prioritizing the ships that will become available to players in the next patch.

Older Changelogs:

Spoiler

0.10.5.0: 

Spoiler

The Following Warships are now skinned!
-HMS Tiger
-Borodino
-Satsuma
-Hannover
-USS Constellation
-HMCS Yukon

Additionally, temporary low detail skins have been made for the HMS Repulse, Ragnar, USS Salmon, USS Gato, U-190, U-2501, U-4501, I-58, K-1, L-20, and S-189. These skins will be more thoroughly fleshed out in the future.

0.10.4.0:

Spoiler

The Following ships are now skinned!
-Skinned IJN Hyuuga
-Skinned KMS Elbing
-Skinned HMS Agincourt
-Skinned USS Congress
-Mostly Skinned HMS Tiger
Additional Changes! (Alot of them!)
-Spring Cleaning! With the recent changes last patch that removed alot of ship models, aswell as years of changes to the game making various files redundant or no longer used,
After sorting through the some 23,988 files, I have managed to clean out 1,290 texture files that are no longer needed, and I have removed them from my modpack. This
has reduced the size of the modpack by 1.2 GB (zipped) or 3.4 GB (Unzipped)
-Refurbished the skins and increased their detail quality for the following ships: Mainz, Gneisenau, T-22, Karlsruhe,V-170, Nassau, Kolberg, G-101,Dresden, V-25, Emden, Hermelin, Albany, Cossack B, Asashio B, Atago B, Kaga B (Asashio B and Atago B currently suffer from bugs effecting their colour, pending a fix from WG, bug is reported)
-Repaired Skins for all the HSF Vessels.
-Updated the preview icons for most of the British warships to reflect their new colour scheme.
-Fixed the bug that caused "glow bleeding" on several dozen ships improving their rendered appearance at distance, this fix is still under development and hasn't yet been applied to all ships yet, but should be completed in the near future.
-Fixed Colorado Deckhouse model which was erroneously glowing last patch.
-Created Temporary skins for all 11 of the new Dutch cruisers added to the game.

0.10.3.0:

Spoiler

New Skins!:
-Ise Skinned
-Cristoforo Columbo Skinned
-Z-31 Skinned
-G.J. Maerker Skinned
-Felix Schultz Skinned
-ZF-6 Skinned

-All variants of the USS Alabama Volunteer edition are now skinned.
Additional Changes:
-New Highschool Fleet camouflages and Godzilla vs Kong camos integrated to modpack.
-Perth Scout plane skin fixed
-Constellation/Druid/Napoli preliminary skins created, to be finished later.

0.10.2.0:

Spoiler

The Following ships have now been skinned!
-USS Austin
-HMAS Vampire II
-Marco Polo
-Tone
-Weimar
-Ise
(about 75% complete)
Aswell as redesigned skins for:
-HMAS Vampire
-HMAS Perth

These two skins were redesigned to a more uniform design to be shared with all commonwealth ships. All commonwealth vessels now share the same colour scheme,
though each nation within the commonwealth will have a unique set of decals in theme with their respective nations.

0.10.1.0:

Spoiler

The Following 11 ships have now been skinned!
-Jurua
-Sanzang
-Wujing
-Flandre
-Dante Alighieri
-Conti di Cavour
-Andrea Doria
-Francesco Carracciolo
-Vittorio Veneto
-Lepanto
-Max Immelman

Minor Changes:
-Redesigned the deck patterns of the Roma and Guilio Cesare
-Fixed a bug concerning a missing texture for the forward turret of the Klas Horn with its B hull equipped.
-Skinned the new unique skin for the USS Kansas' spotter plane
-Made Temporary skins for the Z-31, G. J. Maerker, F. Schultzm Elbing, ZF-6, Hyuuga, Ise, and Agincourt which are just base colours, incase you encounter them in battle. These skins will be finished sometime before they become available to regular players
-Preview icons for the new skinned Italian battleships made aswell as the Roma's was remade. I know there are alot of ships that are outstanding to get their preview icons, I just haven't had time. I hope to amend this by next patch.

0.10.0.0:

Spoiler

The following ships are now skinned and part of my modpack!
-Almirante Abreu
-Hizen
-Mysore
-Fen Yang

-New Preview Icons and Updated Icons for the new ships in the modpack, the British premium battleships, British tech tree cruisers, and the HMCS Haida.
-Updated Flag Icons for Britain to match their recent redesign in my modpack.
Aswell as texture compatibilities made for all new lunar new year ships and test ships.

The Mysore features a brand new scheme to the modpack as it is the first Indian ship to be represented in the game. The scheme is largely based on the HMCS Haida, and I plan to do similarly inspired colour schemes to the Australian vessels in the future remaking them to make them more cohesive, which is essential for when a commonwealth tech tree is introduced to the game.

0.9.12.0:

Spoiler

Changelog 0.9.12.0
The Following ships have now been skinned!
-HMS Plymouth
-MN Strasbourg

I apologize for how small this may seem for a patch of my modpack, but I've been really busy leading up to Christmas, this also means I don't have the Hizen done yet despite it becoming available for you lot this patch. Infinite apologies for that. But I promise to have it done by next patch! Along with many more new ship skins!

0.9.11.0:

Spoiler

Changelog 0.9.11.0
-USS Vermont is now Skinned!
The Skins for the following ships have been redesigned based on feedback:
-HMS Hawkins
-HMS Acasta
-HMS Exeter
-HMS Orion
-HMS Danae
-HMS Wakeful
-HMS Hermes
-HMS Bellerophon
-HMS Caledon
-HMS Valkyrie
-HMS Campbeltown
-HMS Dreadnought
-HMS Weymouth
-HMS Medea
-HMS Black Swan

0.9.10.0:

Spoiler

Changelog 0.9.10.0
-USS Oklahoma is now Skinned!
The Skins for the following ships have been redesigned based on feedback:
-HMS Conqueror
-HMS Minotaur
-HMS Goliath
-HMS Daring
-HMS Audacious
-HMS Thunderer
-HMS Lion
-HMS Neptune
-HMS Drake
-HMS Jutland
-HMS Monarch
-HMS Edinburgh
-HMS Albemarle
-HMS Lightning
-HMS Implacable
-HMS Cossack
-HMS Vanguard
-HMS Indomitable
-HMS Cheshire
-HMS HMS Belfast 1943
-HMS King George the Fifth
-HMS Fiji
-HMS Surrey
-HMS Jervis
-HMS Belfast
-HMS Hood
-HMS Nelson
-HMS Duke of York
-HMS Queen Elizabeth
-HMS Leander
-HMS Devonshire
-HMS Icarus
-HMS Furious
-HMS Warspite
-HMS Gallant
-HMS Ark Royal
-HMS London
-HMS Iron Duke
-HMS Emerald
-The remaining British warships at the lower tiers that are not listed here will be redesigned too, next patch. I simply didn't have enough time to do them all. 
-The preview images for all the british ships still display their old appearance, this will be remedied by next patch.
-Skins for the Arpeggio of Blue Steel ships ARP Yamato, ARP Musashi, and ARP Maya have been adapted to mix with my modpack.

0.9.9.0:

Spoiler

The Following ships are now Skinned:
-USS Kansas
-USS Florida
-USS Minnesota
-KMS H-44
The Following ships have been re-skinned with newer more high quality skins:
-IJN Akatsuki
-IJN Shiratsuyu
-IJN Aoba
-IJN Hatsuharu
-IJN Ryujo
-IJN Furutaka
-IJN Mutsuki
-IJN Minekaze
-IJN Myogi
-IJN Kuma
-IJN Isokaze
-IJN Hosho
-IJN Kawachi
-IJN Tenryu
-IJN Wakatake
-IJN Chikuma
-IJN Umikaze
-IJN Hashidate
Additionally, the boats/dinghys/cutters/all forms of small craft found aboard the decks of all IJN Vessels has had their textures revamped.

0.9.8.0: 

Spoiler

The Following ships are now Fully Skinned as of this Patch:
-KMS Munchen
-USS Anchorage
-Belfast 1943

The Following ships have new skins which for many I had to rebuild from scratch. The overall detail quality on these skins has significantly improved!
-USS Omaha
-USS Marblehead
-USS Texas
-USS Nicholas
-USS Wyoming
-USS Arkansas
-USS Phoenix
-USS Clemson
-USS Langley
-USS South Carolina
-USS St Louis
-USS Wickes
-USS Chester
-USS Sampson
-USS Smith
-USS Erie
Additionally:
New preview Icons for a large number of the USN Ships in the game have replaced the old ones. Expect more enhanced preview icons in the future as I have the time to work on them.

0.9.7.0: 

Spoiler

The Following Ships are now Skinned and added to the modpack:
-Richthofen
-E. Lowenhardt
-Pommern
The Following ships have Updated Skins of increased Quality
-Saipan
-Colorado
-Helena
-Mahan
-Ranger
-New Mexico
-Dallas
-Pensacola
-Farragut
-New York
The Following Ships have received temporary skins to be later completed before the ships are released:
-USS Florida
-USS Kansas
-USS Minnesota
-USS Vermont
There is an unfortunate Error this patch, that has broken some of the API for a portion of the ships in my modpack. This means that some ships will have incorrect appearances, cannot do anything until the API is fixed. This includes some Black Friday ships, the Arpeggio vessels with their ARP skins turned off, the Wukong, Bajie, aswell as all the polish and australian warships. 

0.9.6.0 Changelog:

Spoiler

The Following Ships are now skinned:
-Alexander Nevsky
-Petropavlovsk
-Reihn
-Weser
-A. Parseval
-Champagne
-F.D. Roosevelt
Additionally 
-Munchen Has a Temporary Skin (To be completed later)
-Anchorage Has a Temporary Skin (To be completed later)
-Updated lighting models on all maps and ports 
-Added most of the preview icons I was behind on for the newly skinned ships in the modpack.
-Completed the new reworked appearance to destroyed armaments on all warships in the game.

0.9.5.0 Changelog:

Spoiler

The Following ships are now skinned:
-Kotovsky
-Mikoyan
-Pyotr Bagration
-S-1
-Ragnarok
-Ignis Purgatio
-Alexander Nevsky (Mostly).
Additionally: 
-Updated Maps/Ports for new lighting systems
-Temporary skins for E. Loewenhardt and Ludendorf Implemented To Be Completed Later
-For the period of this patch only, I've temporarily replaced some of my modded flags with pride flags. This will be reverted next patch.
-Construction Stages of Battleship Odin skinned. (But not of the videos, thats beyond me, sorry)

0.9.4.0 Changelog:

Spoiler

Changelog: 0.9.4.0
-New Ship Skins:
-Tallinn
-Riga
-Finished skin for Orkan
-Reskinned most of all destroyed armaments for all ships in the game to make them fit the modpack better. (To be finished off by next patch)
-Temporary skins for S-1, F. D. Roosevelt, Rhein, Weser, A. Persaval, M. Richthofen, and Z-35 made, to be completed at a later date. 

0.9.3.0 Changelog:

Spoiler

Changelog: 0.9.3.0
-New Ship Skins:
-Ochakov
-Aegir
-Shikishima
Completed the rework to all russian ship skins to a new black/red/chrome paint job.
-Reworked all destroyed armament skins on all Russian, German and Japanese weaponry. 
-Temporary work-in-progress skin for polish Destroyer Orkan, (to be completed for 0.9.4)

0.9.2.0 Changelog:

Spoiler

The Following ships have been skinned
-ORP Gryf
-Tatra
-HMS Romulus
-HMS Klas Horn
-HMS Visby
-HMS Vasteras
-HMS Skane
-HMS Oland
-HMS Ostergotland
-HMS Halland
-HMS Smaland
Redesigned skins on all Russian ship skins T1-T7, as well as Vladivostok, Lenin, and Chapayev
Redesigned destroyed armament textures on all american, and most russian textures. 
-Repaired skins on Taranto and Trento

0.9.1.0 Changelog:

Spoiler

-HMS Cheshire Skinned
-HMS Drake Skinned
-HMS Goliath Skinned
-HMS London Skinned
-KMS Odin Skinned
-Repaired invisible fire and smoke effects bug that affected a few ships.
-Minor bug fixes on some other ship skins
-Fixed some shading bugs that affected some maps.

0.9.0.0 Changelog:

Spoiler

-HMS Hawkins Skinned
-HMS Devonshire Skinned
-HMS Surrey Skinned
-HMS Albemarle Skinned
-Siliwangi Skinned
-Wukong Skinned
-Bajie Skinned
-All UK ship skins retouched with new gold plating effect.
-All German ships have minor touch ups to their skins done.
-German Mid tier ships, as well as the battleships FDG and GK have had their detailing improved.

0.8.11.0 Changelog:

Spoiler

-Black Alaska Finished
-All 67 IJN ship skins repainted with metallic gold finishes
-Nagato and Fusou re-skinned
-Puerto Rico Skinned
-Puerto Rico Build stats and special camo skinned
-USS California Skinned
-Poltava Skinned
-Brindisi/Venezia historical Camo's Skinned
-Shaders updated to fix some glow effects
-Unintentional feature, sea foam/ice is a lot more prevalent than normal, left the bug in it in as I felt if fit the holiday winter themes aesthetically.

0.8.10.0 Changelog:

Spoiler

-Gorizia Skinned
-Marceau Skinned
-Brindisi Skinned
-Venezia Skinned
-Mainz Skinned
-Black Scharnhorst Skinned
-Black Graf Zeppelin Skinned
-Black Sims Skinned
-Black Alaska Skinned (Mostly)
-Updated lighting on maps/ports that have the new HDR systems

0.8.9.0 Changelog:

Spoiler

-Taranto Skinned
-Giussano Skinned
-Trento Skinned
-Genova Skinned
-Trento Skinned
-Zara Skinned
-Amalfi Skinned
-Clean Camo's for Italian ships skinned mostly.
-Improved skins for USS Cachalot and U-69
-Updated the Camouflage Manager Mod

0.8.8.1 Changelog:

Spoiler

-HMS Ark Royal Skinned
-Siegfried Skinned
-IJN Hayate Skinned
-RM Raimondo Montecuccoli Skinned
-RM Paolo Emilio Skinned
-RM Eritrea Skinned
-RM Nino Bixio Skinned
-U-69 Skinned
-USS Cachalot Skinned
-RM Roma's Skin was Improved
-Patreon Announcements installed
-New Loading Screen Windows

0.8.7.0 Changelog:

Spoiler

New Skins for the Following Ships:
-USS Ohio
-Kleber
-Colbert
-Friesland

Other Changes:
-New Flags for the New Tech Tree Interface Skinned
-Flags for Pan-EU Nation Added
-Reworked Lighting on a Large portion of the ships and all aircraft, to be completed for 0.8.8
-Un-researched ships will not be turned grayscale when previewing them.
-Shaders Updated
-Twin Barreled 130mm guns on Sovetsky Soyuz and Kremlin replaced with quad Barrelled ones for my historical accuracy preference. This is just a model change, does not affect actual performance.

0.8.6.0 Changelog:

Spoiler

-Fusilier Skinned
-Jaguar Skinned
-Guepard Skinned
-Vaquilin Skinned
-Le Fantasque Re-Skinned
-Bayard Skinned
-Mogador Skinned
-USS Somers Skinned
-Smolensk Skinned
-HMS Thunderer Skinned

Other Changes and Fixes:
-Repaired Skin for 5inch38 mk32 guns on all USN ships
-Repaired Skin for USS Alaska's Main Gun Director
-Repaired Skin for Italian Raft Boats.
-Replaced/Updated settings files for all maps and docks
-Temporary skin for USS Ohio cloned from Montana applied.

0.8.5.0 Changelog:

Spoiler

New content for 0.8.5.0! 

New skins for the following ships: 
-Sovetsky Soyuz 
-Kremlin 
-USS Georgia 
-USS Hill 
-USS Benham 
-Enseigne Gabolde 
-Bourrasque 
-Siroco 
-Le Fantasque 

Additional Content: 
-Burn marks are now disabled 
-New Shaders are implemented, 
-Updated the Camouflage Manager 
-Compatibility for test ships prepared. 
-"No Anime" sign added to North.

0.8.4.0:

Spoiler

Changelog: 0.8.4.0
-New Modpack Poster
-IJN Yuudachi Skinned
-IJN Yukikaze Skinned
-IJN Yoshino Skinned
-USS Montpelier Skinned
-Knyaz Suvorov Skinned
-Gangut Skinned
-Pyotr Velikiy Skinned
-Izmail Skinned
-Sinop Skinned
-Vladivostok Skinned
-Russian Battleship Collection Skinned
-Turned on the lights on Cap Buoys

0.8.3.0:

Spoiler

Changelog: 0.8.3.0
-HMS Audacious Skinned
-Neustrashimy Skinned
-Lenin Skinned
-Brand new Skin for IJN Yamato 50% skinned, to be completed for 0.8.4.0
-Fixed/repaired skins for many shared parts for IJN ships
-Graf Zeppelin Aircraft fixed
-Task Backgrounds 594 and 602 Skinned
-New shaders for game rendering

0.8.2.0:

Spoiler

Changelog: 0.8.2.0
-Task Background 23, 48, 73, 547, 598, and 600 skinned.
-HMS Hermes skinned
-All british carrier bombs/torpedoes skinned
-HMS Exeter Skinned
-HMS Furious Skinned
-HMS Implacable Skinned
-HMS Indomitable Skinned
-IJN Azuma Skinned
-New loading screens for game launch
-Updated skins for USS Kidd and USS Alabama

0.8.1.0:

Spoiler

Changelog: 0.8.1.0
-Kagero Skinned.
-All 4 Lunar New Year camouflages Skinned
-Messerschmitt Me 323 Skinned
-USS Wichita Skinned
-Viribus Unitis skinned
-Yahagi skinned
-Task Backgrounds 91, 589, 596, and 597 skinned.
-Blyskawica Skin Redesigned

08.0.0:

Spoiler

-Jean Bart Skinned
-Bourgogne Skinned
-HMS Dreadnought Skinned
-HMS Vanguard Skinned
-USS Alaska Skinned
-Irian Skinned
-PvE Vessels Canterbury, John Cattling, Goliath, Cabateur, Lorina, Medway Queen, and War Medway Queen skinned
-Various environmental dead ships skinned
-All Lighthouse Lights turned on on all maps.
-American and German forts in operations Defence of Newport, Killer Whale, Narai, and Ultimate Frontier skinned.
-Co-Op wallpapers for operations "Ultimate Frontier" skinned.
-Skin for Mogami's 155mm turrets and a variety of ship objects repaired and replaced.
-Task Backgrounds 15, 70, , 587, 591, and 592 skinned.
-Numerous new CV Aircraft skinned
-All CV skins in new CV trees improved.

0.7.12.0:

Spoiler

-Tirpitz Black ReSkinned
-Massachusetts Black Skinned
-Lazo Skinned
-HMS Jutland Skinned
-HMS Daring Skinned
-Task Backgrounds 10, 582, 1081 Skinned
-Christmas Loading Windows added for this patch

0.7.11.0:

Spoiler

-USS Charleston Skinned
-USS West Virginia Skinned
-HMS Medea Skinned
-HMS Valkyrie Skinned
-HMS Wakeful Skinned
-HMS Acasta Skinned
-HMS Icarus Skinned
-HMS Jervis Skinned
-HMS Lightning Skinned
-HMS Cossack Skinned
-Le Terrible Skinned
-Prinz Eitel Friedrich Skinned
-Asashio Black Skinned
-Atago Black Skinned
-Tirpitz Black Skinned
-Task Backgrounds 14, 17, 19, 24, 33, 35, 37, 40, 41, 47, 87, 99, 102, 112, 115, 116, and 1074 skinned
-Backgrounds for PVE missions "Cherry Blossom" and "Hermes" skinned

0.7.10.0:

Spoiler

-Dallas Skinned
-Helena Skinned
-Seattle Skinned
-Buffalo Skinned
-Worcester Skinned
-London Port Police Box turned into TARDIS
-Variety of port cranes and trains received glowing windows.
-Nueve De Julio Skinned
-Harugamo Skinned
-Stalingrad Skinned

0.7.9.0:

Spoiler

-Arctic Edinburgh Skinned
-Final Battle Z-23 Skinned
-Republique Skinned
-Varyag Skinned
-Z-39 Skinned
-Asashio Skinned
-Kronshtadt Skinned
-SS St. Clair Skinned
-Improved Daring/Neptunes 114mm guns.
-Improved skins for Kobayashi Roma, and HSF Yamato/HSF Musashi
-Improved skins for French T8-T10 CA
-Fixed a Variety of Misc Boats In France/Panasia/UK/Russia
-New Ranked Balancer Background
-Achievements Windows skinned
-Azur Lane camouflages for Hipper, Hood, Nelson, Cleveland, and Enterprise skinned.
-Hotspot Background skinned

0.7.8.9:

Spoiler

-Gascogne Skinned
-Task Backgrounds 36, 39, 83, 114, & 1048 Skinned
-Minor improvement to Khabarovsk Skin
-Alsace Skinned

0.7.7.0:

Spoiler

-HMAS Perth and HMAS Vampire skin's replaced.
-IJN Kitikaze Skinned
-British 102mm twin secondary skin refurbished.
-HMCS Haida skinned.
-Task/Campaign Backgrounds 38, 113 & 581 Skinned
-Fixed Kanji on about a half dozen japanese ship skins.
-Skinned a Torpedo Director on Duca Abruzzi
-Skinned Director for HSF Harekaze "11-12" hull.
-HSF Yamato Skin Finished
-Refurbished Skin for the port model of the Kirov.
-RM Roma Skinned
-IJN Musashi Skinned

0.7.6.0:

Spoiler

-Created Preview Icons for All 258 skinned ships in Modpack.
-16 New Quest/Campaign Mission Background Images Overhauled.
-Loading Screens for maps "Ocean" and "Trap" overhauled to match modpack.
-Fix to Conqueror's 419mm turret skins.
-Minor tweaks to HSF Yamato skin camo.
-Improved skin for Bogue
-Lyon Skinned Completed
-Transatlantic 3D Camo for Normandie skinned
-Updated Flags
-Added temporary skins for USS Buffalo and USS Worcester (Skin were made back in 2015)
-Completely replaced the skin for the 100mm Type 98 Turret used by Akizuki, Kitakaze, Harugamo, and Zao
-Battleship Richelieu Skinned
-Operation Cherry Blossom Preview/Loading Screen

All changes from 0.7.5.0 and before were not recorded.

All ships in the modpack includes:

Spoiler

Japan:
1) Hashidate
2) Chikuma
3) Umikaze
4) Kawachi
5) Tenryu
6) Wakatake
7) Hosho
8) Myogi
9) Kuma
10) Isokaze
11) Zuiho
12) Kongou
13) Furutaka
14) Mutsuki
15) Minekaze
16) Ryujo
17) Fusou
18) Aoba
19) Fubuki
20) Hatsuharu
21) Hiryu
22) Nagato
23) Myoko
24) Akatsuki
25) Shiratsuyu
26) Shokaku
27) Amagi
28) Mogami
29) Kagero
30) Akizuki
31) Taiho
32) Izumo
33) Ibuki
34) Yugumo
35) Kitakaze
36) Hakuryu
37) Yamato
38) Zao
39) Shimakaze
40) Harugumo
41) Tachibana
42) Tachibana L
43) Mikasa
44) Katori
45) Ishizuchi
46) Yubari
47) Iwaki A
48) Kamikaze
49) Kamikaze R
50) Fujin
51) Shinonome
52) Mutsu
53) Kaga
54) Ashitaka
55) Eastern Dragon
56) Western Drago
57) Atago
58) Kii
59) Asashio
60) Musashi
61) Tone
62) Yahagi
63) Azuma
64) Yuudachi
65) Yukikaze
66) Yoshino
67) Hayate
68) Arashi
69) Shikishima
70) Ragnarok
71) Ignis Purgatio
72) Hizen
73) Tone
74) Ise

USA:
1) Erie
2) Chester
3) Sampson
4) South Carolina
5) St. Louis
6) Wickes
7) Langley
8) Wyoming
9) Phoenix
10) Clemson
11) Bogue
12) New York
13) Omaha
14) Nicholas
15) Independence
16) New Mexico
17) Pensacola
18) Dallas
19) Farragut
20) Ranger
21) Colorado
22) New Orleans
23) Helena
24) Mahan
25) Lexington
26) North Carolina
27) Baltimore
28) Cleveland
29) Benson
30) Essex
31) Iowa
32) Buffalo
33) Seattle
34) Fletcher
35) Midway
36) Montanna
37) Des Moines
38) Worcester
39) Gearing
40) Albany
41) Smith
42) Charleston
43) Arkansas B
44) Marblehead
45) Marblehead L
46) Texas
47) Arizona
48) Monaghan
49) West Virginia 1941
50) Atlanta
51) Sims
52) Saipan
53) Indianapolis
54) Flint
55) Boise
56) Alabama ST
57) Alabama
58) Kidd
59) Enterprise
60) Massachusetts
61) Black
62) Missouri
63) Salem
64) Alaska
65) Wichita
66) Montpelier
67) Georgia
68) Benham
69) Hill
70) Somers
71) Ohio
72) Cachalot
73) Black Sims
74) Black Alaska
75) Puerto Rico
76) California
77) Florida
78) Kansas
79) Minnesota
80) Oklahoma
81) Vermont
82) F. D. Roosevelt
83) Austin
84) Alabama Volunteer

USSR:
1) Orlan
2) Novik
3) Storozhevoi
4) Bogatyr
5) Derzki
6) Svietlana
7) Izyaslav
8) Kirov
9) Podvoisky
10) Budyonny
11) Gnevny
12) Schors
13) Minsk
14) Chapayev
15) Kiev
16) Ognevoi
17) Dmitri Donskoi
18) Tashkent
19) Udaloi
20) Moskva
21) Khabarovsk
22) Grozovoi
23) Diana
24) Diana L
25) Aurora
26) Oleg
27) Varyag
28) Nikolai I
29) Murmansk
30) Gremyashchy
31) Krasny Krym
32) Okhotnik
33) Oktyabrskaya Revolutsiya
34) Molotov
35) Makarov
36) Leningrad
37) Lazo
38) Kutuzov
39) Kronshtadt
40) Stalingrad
41) Neustrashimy
42) Lenin
43) Knyaz Suvorov
44) Gangut
45) Pyotr Velikiy
46) Izmail
47) Sinop
48) Vladivostok
49) Sovetsky Soyuz
50) Kremlin
51) Slava
52) Smolensk
53) Poltava
54) Ochakov
55) Tallinn
56) Riga
57) S-1
58) Mikoyan
59) Kotovsky
60) Pyotr Bagration
61) Alexander Nevsky
62) Petropavlovsk

Germany:
1) Hermelin
2) Dresden
3) V-25
4) Nassau
5) Kolberg
6) G-101
7) Kaiser
8) Karlsruhe
9) V-170
10) Konig
11) Konigsberg
12) T-22
13) Bayern
14) Nurnberg
15) Gaede
16) Gneisenau
17) Yorck
18) Maass
19) Bismarck
20) Hipper
21) Z-23
22) Friedrich Der Groß
23) Roon
24) Z-46
25) Grosser Kurfurst
26) Hindenburg
27) Z-52
28) Emden
29) Konig Albert
30) Graf Spee
31) T-61
32) Prinz Friedrich
33) Scharnhorst
34) Z-39
35) Tirpitz
36) Prinz Eugen
37) Graf Zeppelin
38) Siegfried
39) U-69
40) Black Scharnhorst
41) Black Graf Zeppelin
42) Odin
43) Aegir
44) Rhein
45) Weser
46) A. Parseval
47) M. Richthofen
48) E. Loewenhardt
49) Pommern
50) Z-44
51) Z-35
52) Max Immelman
53) Weimar
54) Z-31
55) G.J. Maerker
56) Felix Schultz
57) ZF-6 

UK:
1) Black Swan
2) Weymouth
3) Medea
4) Bellerophon
5) Caledon
6) Valkyrie
7) Orion 
8) Danae
9) Wakeful
10) Iron Duke
11) Emerald
12) Acasta
13) Queen Elizabeth
14) Leander
15) Icarus
16) King George V
17) Fiji
18) Jervis
19) Monarch
20) Edinburgh
21) Lightning
22) Lion
23) Neptune
24) Jutland
25) Conqueror
26) Minotaur
27) Daring
28) Campbelltown
29) Anthony
30) Warspite
31) Gallant
32) Belfast
33) Hood
34) Nelson
35) Duke of York
36) Cossack
37) Vanguard
38) Hermes
39) Exeter
40) Furious
41) Implacable
42) Indomitable
43) Audacious
44) Thunderer
45) Ark Royal
46) Hawkins
47) Devonshire
48) Surrey
49) Albemarle
50) Drake
51) Goliath
52) London
53) Cheshire
54) Plymouth

France:
1) Bougainville
2) Jurien
3) Turenne
4) Friant
5) Courbet
6) Duguay-Trouin
7) Bretagne
8) Emile Bertin
9) Normandie
10) Las Galissonniere
11) Lyon
12) Algerie
13) Richelieu
14) Charles Martel
15) Alsace
16) Saint-Louis
17) Republique
18) Henri IV
19) Cyclone
20) Dunkerque
21) De Grasse
22) Aigle
23) Gascogne
24) Le Terrible
25) Jean Bart
26) Bourgogne
27) Enseigne Gabolde
28) Bourrasque
29) Siricco
30) Le Fantasque
31) Fusilier
32) Jaguar
33) Guepard
34) Vaquilin
35) Bayard
36) Mogador
37) Kleber
38) Colbert
39) Marceau
40) Champagne
41) Strasbourg
42) Flandre

Pan-Asia:
1) Chengan
2) Longjian
3) Phra Ruang
4) Shenyang
5) Jianwei
6) Fushun
7) Gadjah Mada
8) Hsiendyang
9) Chung Mu
10) Yueyang
11) Anshan
12) Huanghe
13) Lo Yang
14) Irian
15) Siliwangi
16) Wukong
17) Bajie
18) Fen Yang
19) Sanzang
20) Wujing

Italy:
1) Giulio Cesare
2) Duca D'Aosta
3) Abruzzi
4) Roma
5) Raimondo Montecuccoli
6) Paolo Emilio 
7) Eritrea
8) Nino Bixio
9) Taranto
10) Giussano
11) Trento
12) Zara
13) Amalfi
14) Genova
15) Gorizia
16) Brindisi
17) Venezia
18) Leone
19) Dante Alighieri
20) Conti di Cavour
21) Andrea Doria
22) Francesco Carracciolo
23) Vittorio Veneto
24) Lepanto
25) Marco Polo
26) Cristopher Colombo

Commonwealth:
1) Vampire
2) Perth
3) Haida
4) Mysore
5) Vampire II

Pan-America:
1) Nueve De Julio
2) Almirante Abreu
3) Jurua

Pan-EU:
1) Błyskawica
2) Viribus Unitis
3) Friesland
4) ORP Gryf
5) Tatra
6) HMS Romulus
7) HMS Klas Horn
8) HMS Visby
9) HMS Vasteras
10) HMS Skane
11) HMS Oland
12) HMS Ostergotland
13) HMS Halland
14) HMS Smaland
15) ORP Orkan

Events/Other:
1) Cimarron
2) Bottle Boat
3) Rasputin
4) Tirpitz B
5) Asashio B
6) Massachusetts B
7) Atago B
8) Barracuda
9) Octopus
10) Stel Rat
11) Razorwyrm
12) Leviathan
13) Varg
14) Rasputin
15) SS St. Clair
16) ARP Kongou
17) ARP Kirishima
18) ARP Haruna
19) ARP Hiei
20) ARP Myoko 
21) ARP Haguro
22) ARP Ashigara
23) ARP Nachi
24) ARP Takao
25) HSF Graf Spee
26) HSF Harekaze
27) Red October Victory
28) Canterbury
29) Cabateur
30) Lorina
31) Goliath
32) John Cattling
33) Medway Queen
34) Medway Queen War
35) Aronia

Permission to use my skins as a basis or reference to making your own skins is something I ask you to discuss with me first.

• Cool 12

[CROOK]
Modder, Beta Testers
567 posts
6,072 battles

Crook's World Japanese Ship Skins:

task_bg_113.thumb.png.5f9e00903e035967efe88af53686e265.png

Tier 1:

Spoiler

Hashidate

Spoiler

839773720_T1Hashidate.thumb.png.404550c4dac5a7667882acb3496f1d9c.png

Tier 2:

Spoiler

Chikuma:

Spoiler

1779594233_T2Chikuma.thumb.png.bc137aba28dbbbe346335781bab70187.png

Umikaze:

Spoiler

844435083_T2Umikaze.thumb.png.1d509623747a079510655cfa8daf3eee.png

Tachibana:

Spoiler

1428044776_T2Tachibana.thumb.png.b3f4e9731d9228f7996a53fa23513bdf.png

Mikasa:

Spoiler

993527414_T2Mikasa.thumb.png.6f168d82217aab546072a7e9071cead9.png

Tier 3:

Spoiler

Kawachi:

Spoiler

592511698_T3Kawachi.thumb.png.822f63ffd96ccd5ea234bef3101a5db6.png

Tenryuu

Spoiler

2097027425_T3Tenryu.thumb.png.46cebe270bab1744d71f548e232bf58c.png

Wakatake

Spoiler

2049164261_T3Wakatake.thumb.png.a20d721b308a3858aecb10a6e8adb5e9.png

Katori

Spoiler

1787545568_T3Katori.thumb.png.47e7a0c89775ce5080ec10c2e4571443.png

Tier 4:

Spoiler

Myogi

Spoiler

Stock
1694119337_T4MyogiStock.thumb.png.b57f76c9c8b670afaee58d4f8f85e041.png
Upgraded

307838071_T4Myogi.thumb.png.fa3382ba50d837df9b022cbedabae6d3.png

Kuma

Spoiler

504251797_T4Kuma.thumb.png.596e94af1d832af829e6d3ff9c2bf89b.png1623864930_T4KumaUpgraded.thumb.png.21d0846c569492a63a8b05377186f564.png

Isokaze

Spoiler

Stock
1090483885_T4IsokazeStock.thumb.png.1301893bc29ba3782ff414f805fe17b5.png
Upgraded
1493111701_T4Isokaze.thumb.png.3d30b89efa6aa59daa041671b0147835.png

Hosho:

Spoiler

1914181380_T4Hosho.thumb.png.2fd5d788eb6fdf60bf8e81a20f9b016a.png

Ishizuchi:

Spoiler

765196776_T4Ishizuchi.thumb.png.a5b753cb72a4b8d9a821010a56aeb0f0.png

Yubari:

Spoiler

589421098_T4Yubari.thumb.png.27d947afd8e385994e4b768dbad00927.png

Iwaki Alpha:

Spoiler

1354183566_T4IwakiAlpha.thumb.png.8745bba5a9757f25623e71a6cfbfa55c.png

Tier 5:

Spoiler

Kongou:

Spoiler

2113931307_T5Kongou.thumb.png.bf3bd59a758ffe520ae1f4aa6fa4ff64.png

Furutaka:

Spoiler

Stock:
233731023_T5FurutakaStock.thumb.png.ec9351d3fa42cb9f70f7a71f9ea286b8.png
Upgraded:
909945039_T5FurutakaUpgraded.thumb.png.642839686f7a4c229daf367521893183.png

Mutsuki:

Spoiler

1505018089_T5Mutsuki.thumb.png.fa7f29e66a69177d4832399b116e12a2.png

Minekaze:

Spoiler

292510551_T5Minekaze.thumb.png.16117921ed48d6fd1795fda07d0377df.png

Zuiho:

Spoiler

Stock:
982958198_T4ZuihoStock.thumb.png.6dcc010ac32dd0ebd1d6951382993a4a.png
Upgraded:
876538873_T5Zuiho.thumb.png.cfbee2205fbe9daaafc06588ff8dac64.png

Kamikaze:

Spoiler

1683827322_T5Kamikaze.thumb.png.c111301afd9f36ad9fac425f2e833f79.png

Yahagi:

Spoiler

215262890_T5Yahagi.thumb.png.8469937d5d7b8ab4c50852814f1cba87.png

T6:

Spoiler

Fusou:

Spoiler

482440448_T6Fusou.thumb.png.b8ba5e6923639874fa5e05afff803116.png

Aoba:

Spoiler

1956133793_T6Aoba.thumb.png.87fe1782fa606110ce296395e03440a7.png

Fubuki:

Spoiler

221860521_T6Fubuki.thumb.png.6b02f924496edc2e505ff94c440a9d97.png

Hatsuharu:

Spoiler

2053639535_T6Hatsuharu.thumb.png.30efde2aaba5cc0c2cd1f4a4968b5e4f.png

Ryujo:

Spoiler

275739819_T6Ryujo.thumb.png.6c8c49a0143e87f1c2fa0b97049b3b25.png

Shinanome:

Spoiler

363620080_T6Shinonome.thumb.png.84a44b678c4317c4d14971dcd61fb6bb.png

Mutsu:

Spoiler

295780896_T6Mutsu.thumb.png.da93eba851bc6988baffd830e9752aad.png

Tier 7:

Spoiler

Nagato:

Spoiler

2025609193_T7Nagato.thumb.png.212998c9acecbdfe4ef22627a61c7326.png

Myoko:

Spoiler

1625103260_T7Myoko.thumb.png.41fc9b60bc8d671a8d6eb9ef9a6dd61a.png

Akatsuki:

Spoiler

65298283_T7Akatsuki.thumb.png.de799e44cafe6158166808b523c4c7e7.png

Shiratsuyu:

Spoiler

2141024076_T7Shiratsuyu.thumb.png.f03a55a5ce93c71c45f49486a572724b.png

Hiryu:

Spoiler

1266813487_T7Hiryu.thumb.png.b30a16c3f3595d8c52c677044feda97f.png

Ashitaka:

Spoiler

726191589_T7Ashitaka.thumb.png.e7d4f8cd02a240f59d91a470984df665.png

Yuudachi:

Spoiler

713540456_T7Yuudachi.thumb.png.c0184e69000e5bbf69e94c5b620ba682.png
~poi

Tier 8:

Spoiler

Amagi:

Spoiler

54200400_T8Amagi.thumb.png.a1f2766430d72cc5790432c8c70d6c63.png

Mogami:

Spoiler

1934032336_T8Mogami.thumb.png.01b22712c5e2f6fc540a80ad4228ec5d.png

Kagero:

Spoiler

421713813_T8Kagero.thumb.png.e9663a102fdf014b36c97dd2f39713d3.png

Akizuki:

Spoiler

54286_T8Akuzuki.thumb.png.9e184c67ec00922089f53da6419a3db2.png

Shokaku:

Spoiler

1689233297_T8Shokaku.thumb.png.d2a2181432ff75845542d8013ad08925.png

Atago:

Spoiler

1084097261_T8Atago.thumb.png.4033490b14b2fb848af63cbf5f8f6614.png

Atago Black:

Spoiler

1408168011_T8AtagoBlack.thumb.png.3040317bcb141699b2a26439f12446cb.png

Kii:

Spoiler

1234390798_T8Kii.thumb.png.53b187d090477185d4733da0e9279906.png

Asashio:

Spoiler

1723354559_T8Asashio.thumb.png.7d2c9df00ae993de5d00a38086f4a9a6.png

Asashio Black:

Spoiler

1290185977_T8AsashioBlack.thumb.png.63f51b03e8c18ed967c8097c4078c847.png

Kaga:

Spoiler

2086728123_T7Kaga.thumb.png.49dc14f902fe5fa7433bdd5b8d71f725.png

AL Yukikaze:

Spoiler

1631490544_T8Yukikikaze.thumb.png.dec0634f727f37e6ee8575262749f3bf.png

Tier 9:

Spoiler

Izumo:

Spoiler

176134205_T9Izumo.thumb.png.64652c9808d5155084b37d29eaa033f0.png

Ibuki:

Spoiler

1718682591_T9Ibuki.thumb.png.623cdb9d9c98c3e2ad2ec17d136f760c.png

Yugumo:

Spoiler

182311908_T9Yugumo.thumb.png.a1976b77701e10fc503e9f4e9c6c3a4a.png

Kitakaze:

Spoiler

118346542_T9Kitkaze.thumb.png.33865ff29006bad09cde661fb81bad2e.png

Taiho:

Spoiler

1742280249_T9Taiho.thumb.png.09b1b72cb48b7aa64130bd12bf487e67.png

Musashi:

Spoiler

760378140_T9Musashi.thumb.png.01618b68653a519b4c5b868d86a8727f.png

Hizen:

Spoiler

shot-21_01_01_20_25.51-0468.thumb.jpg.b17b6ca0fb0050d41fdd90446ea2c5b7.jpg
shot-21_01_01_20_26.12-0844.thumb.jpg.8d90cccaa6d80578f6a56eb9632741c6.jpgshot-21_01.02_08_15.04-0557.thumb.jpg.d0586c46763b8a5305053d2a8e09571b.jpg
shot-21_01.02_08_31.24-0704.thumb.jpg.dcbb1a1380e3aab8510d9704e7336b2d.jpg
Hizen with her dockyard event camo equipped:
shot-21_01.02_08_14.32-0288.thumb.jpg.e5131558615d0205c07aa9b174c8b0aa.jpg

Azuma:

Spoiler

1077055516_T9Azuma.thumb.png.6aaf427d309052cf5e290b749ba76c85.png

Tier 10:

Spoiler

Yamato:

Spoiler

220737645_T10Yamato.thumb.png.28ecc2d55f04818817396a23326cc743.png

Zao:

Spoiler

1954257804_T10Zao.thumb.png.fa6350b52938761931c03328a2da8b56.png

Shimakaze:

Spoiler

577055471_T10Shimakaze.thumb.png.2ec5e11324347afc2216c6e676a416b4.png

Harugumo:

Spoiler

1205006128_T10Harugumo.thumb.png.cdb011964e78fad13822112d820c59fe.png

Hakuryu:

Spoiler

1156074549_T10Hakuryu.thumb.png.907f1593c920be2f6c16ed3c5d743116.png

Yoshino:

Spoiler

1694480576_T10Yoshino.thumb.png.6de65811923070b0a000df779ab35c7a.png

Hayate:

Spoiler

456428534_T10Hayate.thumb.png.6cc536c80b8986f1f82171a0fe3d1174.png

• Cool 2

[CROOK]
Modder, Beta Testers
567 posts
6,072 battles

Crook's World American Ship skins:

task_bg_41.thumb.png.d958c53c64b00a1dda3e4aa710172e0b.png

Tier 1:

Spoiler

Erie:

Spoiler

975350194_T1Erie.thumb.png.93605e7658f5844f1b7e0fff57bcba5a.png

Tier 2:

Spoiler

Chester:

Spoiler

125408719_T2Chester.thumb.png.23eebae84a4f290a0fda56236fba22b2.png

Sampson:

Spoiler

811581329_T2Sampson.thumb.png.9cbd9a7f4856bf059f1c02091e2b087b.png

Albany:

Spoiler

2119398963_T2Albany.thumb.png.ba2f3ac7ada6218d691d3980c1ddadd0.png

Smith:

Spoiler

105236555_T2Smith.thumb.png.4993a7d24ee2edb1704158c584196dc5.png

Tier 3:

Spoiler

South Carolina:

Spoiler

218156593_T3SouthCarolina.thumb.png.8fd322449f9b758953490dc37810cc67.png

St. Louis:

Spoiler

543913015_T3St.Louis.thumb.png.8369f8f5791810e0a716bd49bf4b42da.png

Wickes:

Spoiler

1790319143_T3Wickes.thumb.png.c80e6a08f5a9eb090b4e52069832346a.png

Charleston:

Spoiler

613879799_T3Charleston.thumb.png.1181b766b7fb27951ddf510bb1a9d09a.png

Tier 4:

Spoiler

Wyoming:

Spoiler

1379996704_T4Wyoming.thumb.png.7ea8df0d1fbd8e0c19d4a2d3f7a2fec9.png

Phoenix:

Spoiler

Stock:
968526139_T4Phoenix.thumb.png.150c1bcc5e192dfe7c818a8b5b28a3a3.png
Upgraded:
281441770_T4PhoenixUpgraded.thumb.png.64c38265972604b48ea9dec3912797f3.png

Clemson:

Spoiler

370356823_T4Clemson.thumb.png.8884e45c71c61744e19e0a7eb9619dd4.png

Langley:

Spoiler

1022942471_T4Langley.thumb.png.748677e0e927bb4d19ad2d739b221fb8.png

Arkansas Beta:

Spoiler

1765836154_T4Arkansas.thumb.png.d25560003018a00163bed50053b56dc4.png

Tier 5:

Spoiler

New York:

Spoiler

2046571744_T5NewYork.thumb.png.9810b63b99374c629cca354b483a15e1.png

Omaha:

Spoiler

Stock:
940694587_T5Omaha.thumb.png.9c619be25d30780b4f53bb7a2aceb15a.png
Upgraded:

1702879970_T5OmahaUpgraded.thumb.png.906b865344226795315d8b9ce0d2e327.png

Nicholas:

Spoiler

745822874_T5Nicholas.thumb.png.bb3b155b40dbb2950dc36f86e7435604.png

Bogue:

Spoiler

1369442658_T5Bogue.thumb.png.6c12de33cd6ae462f0ec50c81964644e.png

Marblehead:

Spoiler

58001395_T5Marblehead.thumb.png.ae7b9a7281d3d87b308ecca1f367917d.png

Texas:

Spoiler

791103956_T5Texas.thumb.png.392ca10ef5fbdf723295a339bca3286f.png

Hill:

Spoiler

1604437442_T5Hill.thumb.png.8b1816afb65fd02233c635ba5ecaf343.png

Tier 6:

Spoiler

New Mexico:

Spoiler

828198215_T6NewMexico.thumb.png.8a91e976334e6276b444a3d72087001c.png

Dallas:

Spoiler

163061382_T6Dallas.thumb.png.9f4b746f8a4b682b8a28e8999d8ed586.png

Pensacola:

Spoiler

84794866_T6Pensacola.thumb.png.6b927c78d59682e743f39e3a71d6fe57.png

Farragut:

Spoiler

2061525525_T6Farragut.thumb.png.1be48ab042dcdc9c2b20f540cb5d50f6.png

Ranger:

Spoiler

1139367195_T6Ranger.thumb.png.eb383bfb3c2de6e7f6f645337171dfc3.png

Independence:

Spoiler

1787085876_T6Independence.thumb.png.21632a96d761fc03851f0ec2607c1044.png

Cachalot:

Spoiler

shot-19_10.07_10_22.36-0838.thumb.jpg.cac7f50650235adcd57fac3e4cd2df40.jpg

Arizona:

Spoiler

349122208_T6Arizona.thumb.png.232311dbb692da1d00e4496a30728eb4.png

Monoghan:

Spoiler

1883476114_T6Monghan.thumb.png.2989b906ba2f09efd9fa69a43925aff6.png

West Virginia 1941

Spoiler

1456932258_T6WestVirginia.thumb.png.26670dd94d19bad2aee5437dfadbecf2.png

Tier 7:

Spoiler

Colorado:

Spoiler

1910698949_T7Colorado.thumb.png.ec48990c131829750179903e93c6966e.png

Helena:

Spoiler

305496847_T7Helena.thumb.png.19906de71989b7552f3bac7946f3e8be.png

New Orleans:

Spoiler

1779181333_T7NewOrleans.thumb.png.89593c6a7532bec728761314e737b29c.png

Mahan:

Spoiler

1662019436_T7Mahan.thumb.png.e84b34e7ba5341d95ecb591fe93453b2.png

Atlanta:

Spoiler

53382831_T7Atlanta.thumb.png.d97a950fe4e0f1a06ec59b71798df752.png

Boise:

Spoiler

15910998_T7Boise.thumb.png.4accf7b63a9cccb0631f6a43832258e4.png

Flint:

Spoiler

1967077235_T7Flint.thumb.png.1f7001f062ea6cdee33749b91cbe11ad.png

Indianapolis:

Spoiler

1136634164_T6Indianapolis.thumb.png.cc5082014817bee3a40f7066c3e7c9cc.png

Sims:

Spoiler

1452970562_T7Sims.thumb.png.74698b3bead63f82acc01df48d79d5cf.png

Sims Black:

Spoiler

237046263_T7SimsBlack.thumb.png.c0aac196590f49f9f8a215987e899190.png

T8: 

Spoiler

North Carolina:

Spoiler

692953315_T8NorthCarolina.thumb.png.e9c0a3b1d9d0657bf9750de7f9e3ef6d.png

Cleveland:

Spoiler

1780296206_T8Cleveland.thumb.png.47891156da04241ad656def6709a7b50.png

Baltimore:

Spoiler

345219122_T8Baltimore.thumb.png.950597ddd276224a3fb9d11db1cc6d54.png

Benson:

Spoiler

556283983_T8Benson.thumb.png.0cfa1cd1037f4180ea42ea2f9bf7496a.png

Lexington:

Spoiler

1379672830_T8Lexington.thumb.png.1beda9e43be79b8502cd9285b43fb96f.png

Alabama:

Spoiler

1782613348_T8Alabama.thumb.png.68fbd9162de13985fd2289f78fb95b43.png

Kidd:

Spoiler

177725659_T8Kidd.thumb.png.09801266b67da6bc647606304bd2aed7.png

Enterprise:

Spoiler

463819663_T8Enterprise.thumb.png.c6945419c3bcf0536beba67054473609.png

Saipan:

Spoiler

765305183_T8Saipan.thumb.png.afcaa9b408295d033e35d32a253744e2.png

Wichita:

Spoiler

228603497_T8Wichita.thumb.png.debb4ac6e94b7f996e1df45f2e1ac8b5.png

Massachusetts:

Spoiler

879836269_T8Massachusetts.thumb.png.79691437636909f1bf739b8b7bfae270.png

Massachusetts Black:

Spoiler

970604709_T8MassachusettsBlack.thumb.png.5c77035fb376493c735834d9e70b6d86.png

AL Montpelier:

Spoiler

103976408_T8Montpelier.thumb.png.2c0c211da90255283a24d703c690cd5f.png

Tier 9:

Spoiler

Iowa:

Spoiler

125667443_T9Iowa.thumb.png.79b8e6d081528776c6d2d9eb85e7205f.png

Seattle:

Spoiler

1103479517_T9Seattle.thumb.png.56e1e0e34ce08ede5ae893e082083586.png

Buffalo:

Spoiler

730037498_T9Buffalo.thumb.png.eb96a462ce11a3b166ddac45de3aec8a.png

Fletcher:

Spoiler

1889612646_T9Fletcher.thumb.png.4ceb36dd6ee64e89d2ad00f55af00b8c.png

Essex:

Spoiler

1728027034_T9Essex.thumb.png.fbb29128100c46696fc978cd09afff2c.png

Black:

Spoiler

661740425_T9Black.thumb.png.a6a712333241e1a03ea96046c2d8b228.png

Missouri:

Spoiler

413981545_T9Missouri.thumb.png.c37fdc297908853356e508914ac279bb.png

Alaska:

Spoiler

1444308042_T9Alaska.thumb.png.ee453e38464c01a68f8bac6569342e45.png

Georgia:

Spoiler

1920129417_T9Gerogia.thumb.png.1c3aa9ded36ef5b8912f26e6c7bcb83e.png

Benham:

Spoiler

509078621_T9Benham.thumb.png.1a6876319d7cd9fb46db6c0062ad0f3a.png

Tier 10:

Spoiler

Montanna:

Spoiler

1947811142_T10Montanna.thumb.png.c96908a74730cebe6c77310af056a882.png

Worcester:

Spoiler

1208370871_T10Worcester.thumb.png.e1e788211f6967a569474f1c0e1a1d3e.png

Des Moine:

Spoiler

1762539577_T10DesMoine.thumb.png.245a9305914d3f7349092103dba0e73b.png

Gearing:

Spoiler

1633466614_T10Gearing.thumb.png.ed183318ae5c70b13547b910abcea477.png

Midway:

Spoiler

2056006768_T10Midway.thumb.png.e6bb25598427cc123995609f83dabcff.png

Salem:

Spoiler

276583030_T10Salem.thumb.png.5f75345af6537926e1d5c6ec847a34cd.png

Somers:

Spoiler

1811670940_T10Somers.thumb.png.239aced71d13890a278f9fe74560549e.png

• Cool 2

[CROOK]
Modder, Beta Testers
567 posts
6,072 battles

All Russian ships in Crook's World Modpack:
task_bg_114.thumb.png.99c8d9ff80c46599483a74465849ff44.png

Tier 1:

Spoiler

Orlan:

Spoiler

1070376979_T1Orlan.thumb.png.5417fe414337569f3272a93998d3c5e4.png

Tier 2:

Spoiler

Novic:

Spoiler

734214029_T2Novic.thumb.png.08bebb818bb4c81369d5a9ce2cb661d0.png

Storozhevoi:

Spoiler

1319931904_T2Storozhevoi.thumb.png.74844d91f71f47e95a43aa6d4097243c.png

Diana:

Spoiler

749468890_T2Diana.thumb.png.7fff8d45e95d61ee7907bb2df5577b43.png

Tier 3:

Spoiler

Knyaz Suvorov:

Spoiler

2048774456_T3KnyazSuvorov.thumb.png.5b1663373dfbe0f2c3753fa9dd6ca0fc.png

Bogatyr:

Spoiler

587650166_T3Bogatyr.thumb.png.a8d58878e43489679f35559b5396fdca.png

Derzki:

Spoiler

380099453_T3Derzki.thumb.png.8e51bbe1a40f17f633da7beb4a2e534f.png

Oleg:

Spoiler

1419051927_T3Oleg.thumb.png.e3afa120d8ef9a9800108d83733fa4f3.png

Varyag:

Spoiler

1271831547_T3Varyag.thumb.png.8767ca3e7f6af30d16d8788bada2be9f.png

Aurora:

Spoiler

1676249997_T3Aurora.thumb.png.17b3ffb82d5edd7e6399f6eefdab017f.png

Tier 4:

Spoiler

Gangut:

Spoiler

971794571_T4Gangut.thumb.png.ba1db2a367db60aad2e12b5d7813a2c8.png

Svietlana:

Spoiler

121191257_T4Svietlana.thumb.png.02c8e59abf56115e6e1c8effea7f9f81.png

Izyaslav:

Spoiler

95465474_T4Izyaslav.thumb.png.189069cf348734fdf8fcf51d5fefacaf.png

Imperator Nikolai I:

Spoiler

322771567_T4Nikolai.thumb.png.6d84c3b18d11e8574abbaa48d37282f1.png

Tier 5:

Spoiler

Pyotr Velikiy:

Spoiler

799553865_T5PyotrVelikiy.thumb.png.ba5be35df8197f84c314ba5b88d33a05.png

Kirov:

Spoiler

435891485_T5Kirov.thumb.png.46c8b1a826b4a1b15099fa68cd2cd22d.png

Podvoisky:

Spoiler

1658101099_T5Podvoisky.thumb.png.606b009ddb6fb39931c67e625f936f37.png

Gremyashchy:

Spoiler

624757052_T5Gremysashchy.thumb.png.50d965a5c3942031d18946e6809f0606.png

Krasny Krym:

Spoiler

1130057861_T5KrasnyKrym.thumb.png.d3a59fb0b44d2bb2b27fbfc22b1a57c3.png

Okhotnik:

Spoiler

1742872063_T5Okhotnik.thumb.png.871917d6eb9dc6bf33466348e4251053.png

Murmansk:

Spoiler

1910416570_T5Murmansk.thumb.png.f1f10a79737e34cc47b9ba27b33e07a5.png

October Revolution:

Spoiler

1572355605_T5OctoberRevolution.thumb.png.e5a13daadd53b4f4f205af82b49ee666.png

Tier 6:

Spoiler

Izmail:

Spoiler

797321973_T6Izmail.thumb.png.314f42f9cbf1aa2ff8ea821f9e1d0317.png

Budyonny:

Spoiler

1378761966_T6Budyonny.thumb.png.d06b0fa10399cbea808ff06e303605d7.png

Gnevny:

Spoiler

770165087_T6Gnevny.thumb.png.65d3ffd1e27405361eaa2e6248acfdf5.png

Makarov:

Spoiler

1169238819_T6Makarov.thumb.png.386d4cda0a809b56b97b3dad2904cc95.png

Molotov:

Spoiler

107286625_T6Molotov.thumb.png.8fbf0b55631723c82bfd0353f87f9ed9.png

Tier 7:

Spoiler

Sinop:

Spoiler

1891483780_T7Sinop.thumb.png.3612b721b72c798ccab50edc3899af5d.png

Schors:

Spoiler

1605377623_T7Shchors.thumb.png.0c515227a48e02bc047acbe4b2299d27.png

Minsk:

Spoiler

1984795131_T7Minsk.thumb.png.f66e5c35656067d795ee9778961130d8.png

Leningrad:

Spoiler

378709131_T7Leningrad.thumb.png.caffb51c04dd55ad668defdc99549619.png

Lazo:

Spoiler

1747063467_T7Lazo.thumb.png.2bae8b673572aec9482df2a5c85187de.png

Tier 8:

Spoiler

Vladivostok:

Spoiler

1883422722_T8Vladivostok.thumb.png.9752c2174ede8dd08b5265eaa1c0afb7.png

Chapayev:

Spoiler

1902653355_T8Chapayev.thumb.png.f74ce7ee85836176f64d573aa212ee9c.png

Kiev:

Spoiler

1881401633_T8Kiev.thumb.png.b293586238cdc773618ab5e99468a5c7.png

Ognevoi:

Spoiler

1850203522_T8Ognovoi.thumb.png.ebfd33cbf862140840fbfa557c097c62.png

Kutuzov:

Spoiler

907823646_T8Kutuzov.thumb.png.b067c5a5abe52d0170dd7c09fc201269.png

Lenin:

Spoiler

1112619366_T8Lenin.thumb.png.3d75528eba55cbc856f343133fa12177.png

Tier 9:

Spoiler

Sovetsky Soyuz:

Spoiler

1079993587_T9SovetskySoyuz.thumb.png.4dadf23f2f8b16f41c64729191f9d94f.png

Dmitri Donskoi:

Spoiler

1744314662_T9Donskoi.thumb.png.9e4080a9eb7c09d0febdba55dae5f219.png

Tashkent:

Spoiler

917731677_T9Tashkent.thumb.png.a7418e26d3b8008c599e390b6a226e41.png

Udaloi:

Spoiler

1173515719_T9Udaloi.thumb.png.1ff40523feee9a4509e53167b03decca.png

Kronshtadt:

Spoiler

515476406_T9Kronshtadt.thumb.png.b61d0cb0a1bbb21d429164bd38bc9f56.png

Neustrashimy:

Spoiler

356606423_T9Neustrashimy.thumb.png.23b8a5ba117591752a529c2c16895ea6.png

Tier 10:

Spoiler

Kremlin:

Spoiler

670135594_T10Kremlin.thumb.png.2026f1d92862ea6b8e8d4343b5d826a9.png

Moskva:

Spoiler

33775921_T10Moskva.thumb.png.5d8de267689c284c48926dcfdad2e99b.png

Khabarovsk:

Spoiler

299302570_T10Khabarovsk.thumb.png.7391a94d20c1377b2749fb99d7a67ad0.png

Grozovoi:

Spoiler

245582542_T10Grozovoi.thumb.png.cd2f28a9c0e4751b501098599db1f016.png

Stalingrad:

Spoiler

1654511391_T10Stalingrad.thumb.png.f8fed212d67f658905ac1522a0049c46.png

Slava:

Spoiler

78417044_T10Slava.thumb.png.77265b1a50f60e69f63ed0d57614dfe9.png

Smolensk:

Spoiler

994206679_T10Smolensk.thumb.png.366a1357ba7b3e2c41cba9d40f0f5047.png

Edited by Shipmaster_Crook
Content Update

[CROOK]
Modder, Beta Testers
567 posts
6,072 battles

All German ship skins in my modpack!:
task_bg_37.thumb.png.79a127d368bb44d0a55955b6ea11728a.png

Tier 1:

Spoiler

Hermalin: 

Spoiler

256636783_T1Hermalin.thumb.png.ed239b2d49a9da43e7bb2b5c46253bdf.png

Tier 2:

Spoiler

Dresden:

Spoiler

1237666826_T2Dresden.thumb.png.edd07c89072fe376f6cce4aba889f8dc.png

V-25:

Spoiler

1936237114_T2V-25.thumb.png.2a01d876a8ce503820409c7c99374a70.png

Emden:

Spoiler

1478588591_T2Emden.thumb.png.3118bd98f532b5720eb09dafc8a73fc2.png

Tier 3:

Spoiler

Nassau:

Spoiler

1086175451_T3Nassau.thumb.png.98afd992bb85b8f456a23f5720c6156c.png

Kolberg:

Spoiler

434926620_T3Kolberg.thumb.png.316a2abbedf75a2ebed563c6a024cd8c.png

G-101:

Spoiler

2123983263_T3G-101.thumb.png.3d05f2379577844a3141f76361b855cc.png

Konig Albert:

Spoiler

1553315756_T3KonigAlbert.thumb.png.3b3b982c94509909130b6c9ba33ab6f5.png

Tier 4:

Spoiler

Kaiser:

Spoiler

1551536369_T4Kaiser.thumb.png.1f8be7a43485a7aea1b0847106d8dda1.png

Karlsruhe:

Spoiler

1113290400_T4Karlsruhe.thumb.png.b162c2c0eab37bad1f03fcbe94940777.png

V-170:

Spoiler

927285875_T4V-170.thumb.png.fdea7384eec1c372196b8869390cbf9c.png

Tier 5:

Spoiler

Konig:

Spoiler

1297248252_T5Konig.thumb.png.791ed7864068508399d5f8686afba476.png

Konigsberg:

Spoiler

416293261_T5Konigsberg.thumb.png.cdd2fd0533e7a1b6b6b301cb87738d7d.png

T-22:

Spoiler

404252366_T5T-22.thumb.png.a2af779f06dfb656c32bd93ea15d2394.png

Tier 6:

Spoiler

Bayern:

Spoiler

Stock:
1322767484_T6BayernStock.thumb.png.dcb62937a590ff467a42a117761380dc.png
Upgraded:
283983280_T6BayernUpgraded.thumb.png.a8bf836438229ae57c1f930af0a577f3.png

Nurnberg:

Spoiler

1078769897_T6Nurnberg.thumb.png.7de43d66fdbfeea61e28b1ac28141033.png

Gaede:

Spoiler

1823353874_T6Gaede.thumb.png.b9328ec493b24d3904bc5d523c5eb527.png

U-69:

Spoiler

shot-19_10.07_10_22.43-0768.thumb.jpg.dd2616aaf6cdf487f11976b56bfb2033.jpg

T-61:

Spoiler

532788552_T6T-61.thumb.png.15730ae3ac5c1250fa6baf283541a27f.png

Graf Spee:

Spoiler

1652028275_T6GrafSpee.thumb.png.f751be05f4d1a997826edb411fc6b160.png

HSF Graf Spee:

Spoiler

317332988_T6GrafSpee.thumb.png.66cd570d5a2385a09db831894a830c9c.png

Prinz Eitel Friedrich:

Spoiler

468745560_T6PrinzEitelFriedrich.thumb.png.b2d0f455d75d8475cccd09f02e61a4b4.png

Tier 7:

Spoiler

Gneisenau:

Spoiler

1324956656_T7Gneisenau.thumb.png.646a6d276f18365ac246c5572996149a.png

York:

Spoiler

shot-20_01.19_14_32.41-0874.thumb.jpg.fa824c8a6b28ea4b22fcf6fff57f506b.jpg

Maass:

Spoiler

782952469_T7Maass.thumb.png.afb9acfdfdb9674633bae6cfc3090351.png

Z-39:

Spoiler

504201258_T7Z-39.thumb.png.e0043644c8e4c534a00764aa7e96cf33.png

Scharnhorst:

Spoiler

2036764916_T7Scharnhorst.thumb.png.09335c6e4b0c65f7f618aa81e1c774cd.png

Scharnhorst Black:

Spoiler

1249224717_T7ScharnhorstBlack.thumb.png.827785a5a28dd4f472b7570c501559e3.png

Tier 8:

Spoiler

Bismarck:

Spoiler

2040962436_T8Bismark.thumb.png.d262b32de5a724754ac1ac1b9187dd83.png

Hipper:

Spoiler

1062893189_T8Hipper.thumb.png.2cd145b9410f14ca719dd53c42434746.png

Z-23:

Spoiler

84382098_T8Z-23.thumb.png.6bb9fcca2d5f242f78cc587a52e32f44.png

Graf Zeppelin:

Spoiler

1424510089_T8GrafZepplin.thumb.png.c743ef9a4176a5172f5f52a00e88276b.png

Graf Zeppelin Black:

Spoiler

1440924973_T8GrafZepplinBlack.thumb.png.c965e8c9c6925d3139d83363dbaeef1c.png

Prinz Eugen:

Spoiler

711644381_T9PrinzEugen.thumb.png.3fd71042e44cff30ba906786f1a78946.png

Tirpitz:

Spoiler

1325360538_T8Tirpitz.thumb.png.e9c5582a8e9a88e6f3f11647567d070b.png

Tirpitz Black:

Spoiler

1054345447_T8TirpitzBlack.thumb.png.5e798da635d571d05941b3c8e47251af.png

Mainz:

Spoiler

1824009803_T8Mainz.thumb.png.17f083eb4012704a96d8d7dd0d34410c.png

Tier 9:

Spoiler

Friedrich der Gross:

Spoiler

shot-20_01.19_14_33.02-0405.thumb.jpg.1ba1bc605001cd51c14c71506f95f5de.jpg

Roon:

Spoiler

1149445003_T9Roon.thumb.png.a4b2a854e06bac2563e5628c74c1744e.png

Z-46:

Spoiler

1709689980_T9Z-46.thumb.png.e68326111842d9cdda885f22d0a61645.png

Siegfried:

Spoiler

1133632436_T9Siegfried.thumb.png.20df2cd87e322c45c061d31e739a116a.png

Tier 10:

Spoiler

Grosser Kurfurst:

Spoiler

shot-20_01.19_14_33.17-0854.thumb.jpg.2226c147e078df947c9cefc00834b2a3.jpg

Hindenburg:

Spoiler

645800484_T10Hindenburg.thumb.png.90d9925a3ccae8d8c9f0bea281a15a33.png

Z-52:

Spoiler

1070011454_T10Z-52.thumb.png.d4671ddb054282db3045d31a1c81e1ae.png

[CROOK]
Modder, Beta Testers
567 posts
6,072 battles

All British ship skins in the Crook's World modpack!
task_bg_40.thumb.png.725397869580c7a3710cade554ad0598.png

Tier 1:

Spoiler

Black Swan:

Spoiler

2080854202_T1BlackSwan.thumb.png.0d14efda51b48d215ce049e69458cbb3.png

Tier 2:

Spoiler

Weymouth:

Spoiler

1689516689_T2Weymouth.thumb.png.150e17c323e71e8a3897f4d1a1435865.png

Media:

Spoiler

254672981_T2Medea.thumb.png.580145752f11adc977e8ad53d70fd4be.png

Campbelltown:

Spoiler

21133366_T2Cambeltown.thumb.png.8d88d6066d149df2579a39c64134073b.png

Tier 3:

Spoiler

Bellerophon:

Spoiler

262563870_T3Bellerophon.thumb.png.da59784f7cf6d563b4eeaa71c7933fed.png

Caledon:

Spoiler

1926144325_T3Caldedon.thumb.png.1c8c0d3974c1a92a9b8a57e376cebac4.png

Valkyrie:

Spoiler

534319259_T3Valkyrie.thumb.png.c3d23be9f31bb03a3f62cdb321dfa9c3.png

Dreadnaught:

Spoiler

262563870_T3Bellerophon.thumb.png.da59784f7cf6d563b4eeaa71c7933fed.png

Tier 4:

Spoiler

Orion:

Spoiler

556762157_T4Orion.thumb.png.1ebb71fd8a0e0b944c71f626dc6c63f5.png

Danae:

Spoiler

725481746_T4Danae.thumb.png.3138ee3c4c8544117649658a75ee82ca.png

Wakeful:

Spoiler

713474638_T4Wakeful.thumb.png.d4d3efd8d5d10da413b5661e597b3419.png

Hermes:

Spoiler

448697292_T4Hermes.thumb.png.fe7ab7163b909be660e3dc744e93058c.png

Tier 5:

Spoiler

Iron Duke:

Spoiler

shot-20_10.30_22_53.03-0209.thumb.jpg.5cdba570acc5ea0b65af1a75159905ff.jpg

Emerald:

Spoiler

shot-20_10.30_22_53.23-0570.thumb.jpg.56fab3b2de3f2e229ce3e73b61b365ca.jpg

Hawkins:

Spoiler

shot-20_01.19_14_54.47-0242.thumb.jpg.6e6fc1375538c6df68b403bb4eed5ff2.jpg

Acasta:

Spoiler

1030700878_T5Acasta.thumb.png.5ea5b061861cabf7babf15a659cf8aee.png

Gallant:

Spoiler

shot-20_10.30_22_52.05-0335.thumb.jpg.dc161b8e4445d35e7f55627bbd2c911a.jpg

Exeter:

Spoiler

1283023117_T5Exeter.thumb.png.8279229bbc6b90c2ef7d1031a6896b3b.png

Tier 6:

Spoiler

Queen Elizabeth:

Spoiler

shot-20_10.30_22_50.33-0914.thumb.jpg.51efaea13c03e5cb99e9c0f037f20c19.jpg

Leander:

Spoiler

shot-20_10.30_22_50.51-0146.thumb.jpg.3e6a0bcc1e4758d97f2820537c068037.jpg

Devonshire:

Spoiler

shot-20_10.30_23_14.44-0515.thumb.jpg.4f159192f24255e2b8556b14c412c14a.jpg

Icarus:

Spoiler

shot-20_10.30_22_51.12-0190.thumb.jpg.d5feba6aa7ff988887d1d5ec2021ec5d.jpg

Furious:

Spoiler

shot-20_10.30_22_51.31-0880.thumb.jpg.3b754d7c36abca0d24be86bb49b905c7.jpg

Warspite:

Spoiler

shot-20_10.30_22_51.52-0673.thumb.jpg.d516e71897b1294f7708db514fe09213.jpg

Ark Royal:

Spoiler

shot-20_10.30_22_52.25-0911.thumb.jpg.a4e26e39eade69f42e99c9f81a48c259.jpg

London:

Spoiler

shot-20_10.30_22_52.39-0975.thumb.jpg.f8bf4df19f20882eb1be2e6207a56ace.jpg

Tier 7:

Spoiler

King George V:

Spoiler

shot-20_10.30_22_48.01-0264.thumb.jpg.64883220a047b4ed9e3df4a24483a936.jpg

Fiji:

Spoiler

shot-20_10.30_22_48.15-0933.thumb.jpg.6044c8e0c228b39f152e9ffcc9f262b7.jpg

Surrey:

Spoiler

shot-20_10.30_22_48.31-0049.thumb.jpg.334684e67f86be8b0024088491ab85f7.jpg

Jervis:

Spoiler

shot-20_10.30_22_48.45-0302.thumb.jpg.35c0a1a2b501659b57d63b47d4ed99b3.jpg

Belfast:

Spoiler

shot-20_10.30_22_49.03-0872.thumb.jpg.057c9852ac14c038220265cdd83f66e3.jpg

Hood:

Spoiler

shot-20_10.30_22_49.21-0003.thumb.jpg.fe42f6496d265505985f307a35cfecd1.jpg

Duke of York:

Spoiler

Standard
shot-20_10.30_22_50.15-0523.thumb.jpg.df325b844a64d087f13721804becb3bf.jpg
Frozen:
shot-20_10.23_16_03.26-0056.thumb.jpg.03fa363d3d83f20e868a6063c827c28c.jpg

Nelson:

Spoiler

shot-20_10.30_22_49.40-0907.thumb.jpg.33fcf02552f88c6716a7975b4cad91e6.jpg

Tier 8:

Spoiler

Monarch:

Spoiler

shot-20_10.30_22_45.24-0854.thumb.jpg.11878e893c45fdaf4b130f491bf19453.jpg

Edinburgh:

Spoiler

shot-20_10.30_22_45.36-0824.thumb.jpg.b7ef331e2bf7a15e1b039e8c9e6ec12f.jpg

Albemarle:

Spoiler

shot-20_10.30_22_45.56-0449.thumb.jpg.a5333aa5ca5d9eb5c986ededf87f2a98.jpg

Lightning:

Spoiler

shot-20_10.30_22_46.08-0676.thumb.jpg.346bfefca9ad28700688366c5d37fb41.jpg

Implacable:

Spoiler

shot-20_10.30_22_46.24-0433.thumb.jpg.d487c7e66191944a6a4b6b9d80f4e8a4.jpg

Cossack:

Spoiler

shot-20_10.30_22_46.38-0776.thumb.jpg.2de0cfa080260cba3fab1795e5602192.jpg

Vanguard:

Spoiler

shot-20_10.30_22_46.51-0937.thumb.jpg.73cd4181088de9342193938cf4ebb27a.jpg

Indomitable:

Spoiler

shot-20_10.30_22_47.14-0305.thumb.jpg.5f1809ec12ba219c60d5f0bed4b7dc74.jpg

Belfast 1943:

Spoiler

shot-20_10.30_22_47.45-0695.thumb.jpg.a71daeab0c52ab32bf043961c81bfb73.jpg

Cheshire:

Spoiler

shot-20_10.30_22_47.30-0840.thumb.jpg.a2d0f0ded67183825425d980edae9e4a.jpg

Tier 9:

Spoiler

Lion:

Spoiler

shot-20_10.30_22_44.26-0813.thumb.jpg.1a6991c8912e7effcbb52fa33c0b225d.jpg

Neptune:

Spoiler

shot-20_10.30_22_44.40-0898.thumb.jpg.051aa7f52c80f0e07979e91627f60627.jpg

Drake:

Spoiler

shot-20_10.30_22_44.54-0942.thumb.jpg.4564d1ee8d323da836659c90c67323f1.jpg

Jutland:

Spoiler

shot-20_10.30_22_45.08-0345.thumb.jpg.dd6bb8348ff7862b1178091eeb90d428.jpg

Tier 10:

Spoiler

Conqueror:

Spoiler

shot-20_10.30_22_42.54-0977.thumb.jpg.7e55838add59dae02162578dc53adebd.jpg

Minotaur:

Spoiler

shot-20_10.30_22.43_10-0583.thumb.jpg.dd14118bbc9982138d88db7f6bdc8e56.jpg

Daring:

Spoiler

shot-20_10.30_22_43.39-0065.thumb.jpg.7e6040252d7e4aa2897742cc6f777d1c.jpg

Audacious:

Spoiler

shot-20_10.30_22_43.58-0853.thumb.jpg.7a8e4c1e0cce86b59d9e28140cb000e5.jpg

Thunderer:

Spoiler

shot-20_10.30_22.44_10-0474.thumb.jpg.149ed1841e26582edfa1eb538031a299.jpg

[CROOK]
Modder, Beta Testers
567 posts
6,072 battles

French Ship skins in Crook's World Modpack:
task_bg_91.thumb.png.1d3fa8f101607c2ec2eea893b73cc215.png

Tier 1:

Spoiler

Bougainville:

Spoiler

1178396427_T1Bougainville.thumb.png.ee6c952636189fd1c2d5737f4a9becf1.png

Tier 2:

Spoiler

Jurien De La Graviere:

Spoiler

1963064028_T2Jurien.thumb.png.f7c872c9853860f17e6ee21c18d1730f.png

Enseigne Gabolde:

Spoiler

210600960_T2EnseigneGabolde.thumb.png.6266723eee15dbdf22a26373273255a7.png

Tier 3:

Spoiler

Turenne: 

Spoiler

741993107_T3Turenne.thumb.png.f898ae26759001cd1305b0b2e3ea1276.png

Friant:

Spoiler

697684494_T3Friant.thumb.png.96fc73df9381503f5668f446c58e640c.png

Fusilier:

Spoiler

562840971_T3Fusilier.thumb.png.efbeb01fa765a4e0082364c9e9cf82f3.png

Tier 4:

Spoiler

Courbet:

Spoiler

1055539484_T4Courbet.thumb.png.b2cab9f8b0567d90b9a05c9a84092450.png

Duguay Trouin:

Spoiler

498995205_T4DuguayTrouin.thumb.png.dc7e2798ace33e2de53e597569f51762.png

Bourrasque:

Spoiler

1455015829_T4Bourrasque.thumb.png.74ce4e84bdd2f5f8c2718df8306cc7dc.png

Siroco:

Spoiler

833814800_T4Siroco.thumb.png.2da857f35a6b0815adf12fa9ca025dc6.png

Tier 5:

Spoiler

Bretagne:

Spoiler

1735655527_T5Bretagne.thumb.png.7d96fd3627a706bd6a642c8556e106a9.png

Emile Berton: 

Spoiler

1474034144_T5EmileBerton.thumb.png.6bff822e336a50f72e6d1ed15c5fb127.png

Jaguar:

Spoiler

948023795_T5Jaguar.thumb.png.36314bcab6a8baa852ae908101fc7e2a.png

Tier 6:

Spoiler

Normandie:

Spoiler

296622886_T6Normandie.thumb.png.40cb22d68c7bb57f8aec2f49011794be.png

La Galissoniere:

Spoiler

1523586302_T6LaGallisonniere.thumb.png.8688fb0f64c834c73dfdb4e76fd56653.png

Guepard:

Spoiler

797583576_T6Guepard.thumb.png.adba95e1b6dfe932864624905e058b96.png

Aigle:

Spoiler

1439260926_T6Aigle.thumb.png.867de97ae0a0638ee60cdfe831cba99c.png

De Grasse:

Spoiler

315817188_T6DeGrasse.thumb.png.e01168bb4c367f0cd33b42f145f0cbd2.png

Dunkerque:

Spoiler

306626615_T6Dunkerque.thumb.png.0bedbc5f6472eaaf2ecffa382d3e698b.png

Tier 7:

Spoiler

Lyon:

Spoiler

14130744_T7Lyon.thumb.png.65890144445cf8a1a5fa372da66c94e2.png

Algerie: 

Spoiler

895164759_T7Algerie.thumb.png.9ccad4b6b8206b22379f7bbb797a06e0.png

Vauquelin:

Spoiler

1772146277_T7Vauquelin.thumb.png.fcbdde7b3c55720af809f9d2d37cd668.png

Tier 8: 

Spoiler

Richelieu:

Spoiler

1206269653_T8Richelieu.thumb.png.e53ac2fc9521ed423092e2e8455a6c13.png

Charles Martel:

Spoiler

1542435247_T8CharlesMartel.thumb.png.d6c398d9d2eaac3994c76853b811d643.png

Le Fantasque:

Spoiler

160183629_T8LeFatasque.thumb.png.e6902a21f6c4e98dccec9b046853bf4d.png

Le Terrible:

Spoiler

1379380180_T8LeTerrible.thumb.png.57a20313f06704e05d9d9d56067f1839.png

Gascogne:

Spoiler

2071295070_T8Gascogne.thumb.png.36ebdd0d8fc1000c2d4e773b8b5e28ea.png

Bayard:

Spoiler

1117876116_T8Bayard.thumb.png.b376ae15d0bea6105e0440ff6b9b92a4.png

Tier 9:

Spoiler

Alsace:

Spoiler

876270795_T9Alsace.thumb.png.cdf28dbc5f991b15576890c09792a2ce.png

Saint Louis:

Spoiler

834627122_T9Saint-Louis.thumb.png.c6fe1354602fab7066282a1669b6b254.png

Mogador:

Spoiler

1898764258_T9Mogador.thumb.png.03dcc91f29b1ed30d4573f55036ac93c.png

Jean Barte:

Spoiler

311947640_T9JeanBart.thumb.png.9532e421ea1b0e0f133a5f7b8d97d9b6.png

Tier 10:

Spoiler

Republique:

Spoiler

1177854740_T10Republique.thumb.png.acd7c84dec6d2391442549c875d78cf4.png

Henri IV:

Spoiler

2131629612_T10HenriIV.thumb.png.95b2eebec72ab0f34469f463e483cea2.png

Kleber:

Spoiler

469063025_T10Kleber.thumb.png.056a00801d77642bb30c7f9422273472.png

Colbert:

Spoiler

2140666399_T10Colbert.thumb.png.336e303703187101cb696a4e9e7eb0d8.png

Bourgogne:

Spoiler

1537436856_T10Bourgogne.thumb.png.3b2e01d9d9f80beb3f80d05184138c56.png

Marceau:

Spoiler

1120346824_T10Marceau.thumb.png.74461697dcbdd53709df78a784c131a4.png

[CROOK]
Modder, Beta Testers
567 posts
6,072 battles

Here are the skins for all the pan-asian ships in the modpack:
task_bg_1028.thumb.png.d49047be51200c21a6f03962fdaa3fa9.png
(Still working on making an poster for my pan-asian ships)

Tier 1:

Spoiler

Cheng An

Spoiler

1163203900_T1ChengAn.thumb.png.b09a751fb41c03e58200843bbe3149ba.png

Tier 2:

Spoiler

Long Jiang:

Spoiler

1112482220_T2LongJiang.thumb.png.066ee197cc205507e3c222b5be3f1c1e.png

Tier 3:

Spoiler

Phra Ruang:

Spoiler

1068771039_T3PhraRuang.thumb.png.8be95ee70758032c6efc4bc039ceef50.png

Tier 4:

Spoiler

Shien Yang:

Spoiler

802407428_T4ShienYang.thumb.png.d5b0cf654b8da35f06e983cea6ceeacc.png

Tier 5:

Spoiler

Jian Wei:

Spoiler

1735398154_T5JianWei.thumb.png.1c150eb1ead43dc220e8e5fa78c3ea80.png

Tier 6:

Spoiler

Fushun:

Spoiler

158153330_T6Fushun.thumb.png.266e7d9b6aec9a7159c2834603528c1f.png

Anshan: 

Spoiler

1753317670_T6Anshan.thumb.png.3cec246ca7c3e562673454e47d91852a.png

Huang He:

Spoiler

1366477708_T6HuangHe.thumb.png.4ee7102230784b2c30e25c0fbcdcbf6c.png

Tier 7: 

Spoiler

Gadjah Mada:

Spoiler

966599017_T7GadjaMada.thumb.png.b0e55b5c5582c5507e849e8e722178d7.png

Tier 8:

Spoiler

Hsien Yang:

Spoiler

1690351814_T8HsienYang.thumb.png.c222da61fea095736be990680f1a273d.png

Lo Yang:

Spoiler

1499371046_T8LoYang.thumb.png.3f214e0f969bddd8ff5bb94232594543.png

Irian:

Spoiler

1262694069_T8Irian.thumb.png.4588474db5e4954f1b8a9064c466a69e.png

Siliwangi:

Spoiler

shot-20_01.19_14_40.09-0601.thumb.jpg.4ec06f9392d12946c685ea55c7593ce9.jpg

Fen Yang:

Spoiler

shot-21_01.10_15_43.04-0327.thumb.jpg.1e41bf3604d3330137e6e1ec7976c0b9.jpg
shot-21_01.10_15_43.23-0281.thumb.jpg.383d503c89c54ff83f27c443d3ea6d05.jpg
shot-21_01.10_15_45.59-0989.thumb.jpg.c7361cc87eec2ddc878a272273117812.jpg
shot-21_01.10_15_46.14-0640.thumb.jpg.92306b4ef2b987512579a76eebb84b92.jpg
shot-21_01.10_16_58.32-0054.thumb.jpg.7e2f16bbb4f4ac9efd7445f9e1c30a06.jpg

Wukong:

Spoiler

shot-20_01.19_14_40.36-0454.thumb.jpg.fa157d418c712afb531683cbaa231bd1.jpg

Tier 9:

Spoiler

Chung Mu:

Spoiler

578241045_T9ChungMu.thumb.png.285e637fb9874ea7cf18724b2763eb06.png

Bajie:

Spoiler

shot-20_01.19_14_41.11-0396.thumb.jpg.01836bfb29d5b3ae12eb6dc8bc2bb77c.jpg

Tier 10:

Spoiler

Yue Yang:

Spoiler

173503029_T10YueYang.thumb.png.3ae3d561363bef55a67d9853dc73d448.png

[CROOK]
Modder, Beta Testers
567 posts
6,072 battles

Here are the skins for all the Italian ships in the modpack:
task_bg_599.thumb.png.3d469e8c442bb197b427f933b5cdd668.png

Tier 1:

Spoiler

Eritrea:

Spoiler

126413664_T1Eritrea.thumb.png.b44614ab158097bd1d8ee0102d595fc2.png

Tier 2:

Spoiler

342100516_T2NinoBixio.thumb.png.8435e895527f626f0fca8e10b55ce4bd.png

Tier 3:

Spoiler

Taranto:

Spoiler

410698894_T3Taranto.thumb.png.a5413de989110deb18433cf08dd13801.png

Tier 4:

Spoiler

Giussano:

Spoiler

757331142_T4Guissano.thumb.png.0579831aadc0e41fcc043b4c869527f5.png

Tier 5:

Spoiler

Raimondo Montecuccoli:

Spoiler

630599868_T5Montecuccoli.thumb.png.70d317af4402411173a4334309a7ca62.png

Giulio Cesare:

Spoiler

1721241575_T5Guilio.thumb.png.5249ead515301c014682902ac5a3042f.png

Leone:

Spoiler

75808479_T5Leone.thumb.png.49eb8e7b3b52eb0bb71d3ef36b7d1744.png

Genova:

Spoiler

50562694_T5Genova.thumb.png.68481d104b29a1b4572caed1c1e5a1da.png

Tier 6:

Spoiler

Duca D'aosta:

Spoiler

2130294980_T6DucaDaosta.thumb.png.02505f0969da67675f542b878452af72.png

Trento:

Spoiler

329794626_T6Trento.thumb.png.af934762256a15a8668814a0ff2fa07b.png

Tier 7:

Spoiler

Duca Degli Abruzzi:

Spoiler

30050027_T7DucaDegliAbruzzi.thumb.png.808007b30f21ba651a7095a601a3dba4.png

Zara:

Spoiler

994413368_T7Zara.thumb.png.e6aa9e8c82cafdf8a782293d07146b97.png

Gorizia:

Spoiler

1939295662_T7Gorizia.thumb.png.bdbe76c44238d12de227a95ac20b119f.png

Tier 8:

Spoiler

Roma:

Spoiler

1236145114_T8Roma.thumb.png.260edc37a6c65154b1e59c2f688be01d.png

Amalfi:

Spoiler

1971475368_T8Amalfi.thumb.png.275b9a6b2cc4c04860e9e8ac88ce65b4.png

Tier 9:

Spoiler

Brindisi:

Spoiler

1137700143_T9Brindisi.thumb.png.9d6d3176e890af22a1724d9b80871435.png

Tier 10:

Spoiler

Venezia:

Spoiler

936568900_T10Venezia.thumb.png.2105ffa516b15562e88c5c1d856b9b50.png

Paolo Emilio:

Spoiler

504646964_T10PaoloEmilio.thumb.png.41397793eb82d1538fe82d051d7711ed.png

[CROOK]
Modder, Beta Testers
567 posts
6,072 battles

[Reserved Comment for posting pictures of skins for all Commonwealth ships in the main modpack]
task_bg_581.thumb.png.31a11cd40e30789236f269751c94778c.png

Tier 3:

Spoiler

Vampire:

Spoiler

888464322_T3Vampire.thumb.png.70d120e5f878a1c9668e01a06e53c221.png

Tier 6:

Spoiler

Mysore:

Spoiler

shot-21_01.07_15_42.03-0667.thumb.jpg.6aa32397e2679ceaea14218e48836402.jpg
shot-21_01.07_15_42.12-0637.thumb.jpg.2a77deed9b1d4f6c688ba25bc15e8b79.jpg
shot-21_01.07_15_42.32-0488.thumb.jpg.c7b7d80d55458e0bb98262bf90f2b4f0.jpg
shot-21_01.07_15_43.47-0003.thumb.jpg.e27b18fef1695da79caff938d2903a43.jpg

Perth:

Spoiler

930221060_T6Perth.thumb.png.23a504a406c1b69198682893ef2ba8a2.png

Tier 7:

Spoiler

Haida:

Spoiler

44125049_T7Haida.thumb.png.4bc98ba70d8da3c4634185c5d71d10bf.png

[CROOK]
Modder, Beta Testers
567 posts
6,072 battles

[Reserved Comment for posting pictures of skins for all Pan-American ships in the main modpack]

[I don't have a poster for this "nation" yet]

Tier 2:

Spoiler

Almirante Abreu:

Spoiler

shot-20_12.09_22_29.38-0087.thumb.jpg.e91bfd8846f665841475626e05571201.jpg
shot-20_12.09_22_29.46-0370.thumb.jpg.ba9b73c5d7569a0b25f33d7d8f5aa12b.jpg
shot-20_12.09_22_29.53-0581.thumb.jpg.0821c0c6ea2c34d95951cc7b00b39a9d.jpg
shot-20_12.09_22_30.44-0035.thumb.jpg.89ec9c7ef00bbc52a7cb7cf46c3610a1.jpg

Tier 7:

Spoiler

Nueve de Julio:

Spoiler

609456214_T7NueveDeJulio.thumb.png.5c7bdd326a90ff75a1326b907223a6a9.png

[CROOK]
Modder, Beta Testers
567 posts
6,072 battles

Here are the skins for all the Pan-EU ships in the modpack:
task_bg_596.thumb.png.8b2e74a767a31180f46a482991bd9522.png

Tier 1:

Spoiler

Gryf:

Spoiler

shot-20_04.10_19_26.12-0514.thumb.jpg.3d6c6cd36aef326b1af1576cbe461175.jpg

Tier 2:

Spoiler

Tatra:

Spoiler

shot-20_04.10_19_26.25-0202.thumb.jpg.d4a04f4a84da85e50be36db80c057db3.jpg

Tier 3:

Spoiler

Romulus: 

Spoiler

shot-20_04.10_19_26.37-0477.thumb.jpg.e5411235dedc1a807dbf23ea968a3c84.jpg

Tier 4:

Spoiler

Klas Horn:

Spoiler

shot-20_04.10_19_26.50-0364.thumb.jpg.2380121dbe627ab5eaf01e229f0fedf9.jpg

Tier 5:

Spoiler

Visby:

Spoiler

shot-20_04.10_19.27_04-0294.thumb.jpg.e88b34144b29c785c65f3c1dc329e98e.jpg

Viribus Unitis:

Spoiler

811797020_T5ViribusUnitis.thumb.png.068bf7ad547a1a0c4b7e36a1ee9902c3.png

Tier 6:

Spoiler

Vasteras:

Spoiler

shot-20_04.10_19_27.15-0920.thumb.jpg.11a045e2a99fa3f6981449f590a6fc4f.jpg

Tier 7:

Spoiler

Skane:

Spoiler

shot-20_04.10_19_27.24-0727.thumb.jpg.b2a050ee05d57141e150f6f1c99349bf.jpg

Błyskawica: 

Spoiler

Blyskawica.thumb.png.d55cffda31f41568fced583f009daf79.png

Tier 8:

Spoiler

Oland:

Spoiler

shot-20_04.10_19_27.32-0150.thumb.jpg.0be0efad7964a172b4df1524d0575d7e.jpg

Tier 9:

Spoiler

Ostergotland:

Spoiler

shot-20_04.10_19_27.43-0984.thumb.jpg.a005a49bf35ad2d1f2cd969118a1aef1.jpg

Friesland:

Spoiler

680338778_T9Friesland.thumb.png.40647c6bc97a75bbf93a81d406584fc6.png

Tier 10:

Spoiler

Halland:

Spoiler

shot-20_04.10_19_27.56-0597.thumb.jpg.a9098be6b6f1e4d66da1bcdc1ad1e68d.jpg

Lappland:

Spoiler

shot-20_04.10_19_28.24-0379.thumb.jpg.078461ccbb645ecc72201c01ad62d39d.jpg

Smaland:

Spoiler

shot-20_04.10_19_28.13-0098.thumb.jpg.7276654c3eda9334dc0f094425194074.jpg

• Cool 1

[CROOK]
Modder, Beta Testers
567 posts
6,072 battles

Other Content in Crook's World Modpack!

Red Death:

Spoiler

Red Death turns all dead objects red, makes it easier to see at a distance what is and is not destroyed on your own ship and other ships.
shot-18_09.01_23_03.42-0338.thumb.jpg.ba7e81ebcc7f5626ab34fef2bf242fb5.jpgshot-18_07.08_22_35.03-0444.thumb.jpg.3e135829d70906667638f3075f17b70f.jpg

Collections:

Spoiler

All Collection Icons which refer to ships or parts of ships are skinned. Can't show them all though as I am reaching the upload limit for pictures in a post.
shot-19_07.25_23_12.05-0336.thumb.jpg.f37ae087656ea6118f7d90645a791d0c.jpgshot-19_07.25_23_12.57-0813.thumb.jpg.c8270e3204808cc5683a93fbb3ff4d17.jpgshot-19_07.25_23_13_13-0905.thumb.jpg.c4fddae1b2bb0964c5cbcbe2a441ca11.jpg

Environment:

Spoiler

Capture Zone Buoys Lit:

Spoiler

shot-19_07.06_02_53.36-0965.thumb.jpg.e5ff52f2ed3cd7aa6622fd4e863c3c68.jpg

Lighthouses Are Lit:

Spoiler

shot-19_01.28_01.41_01-0340.thumb.jpg.227e944ebded90fd807776fa631c43ee.jpg

SS John Brown Wreckage:

Spoiler

shot-19_01.16_20_50.55-0990.thumb.jpg.f9b9572c7e3ae318331074f2e5f40073.jpg

Messerschmitt Me 323:

Spoiler

This is the plane that drops off packages/consumables in in game events/gamemodes.
shot-19_02.10_01_42.24-0923.thumb.jpg.44fc223d437f6150f4003293a6791970.jpg

Fortresses:

Spoiler

shot-19_01.16_22_15.30-0480.thumb.jpg.90f2286297d3207ab940c60f3712b45b.jpg
shot-19_01_16_22_16.40-0145.thumb.jpg.327cbf5d2081bed65162f9f0960261af.jpg
shot-19_01.16_22_12_12-0768.thumb.jpg.d4a256e46c9e4bc0820302cc7f169176.jpg
shot-19_01.17_00_56.08-0499.thumb.jpg.c82e5baf06e6c689898050b9203ecbcb.jpg
shot-19_01.18_02_02.22-0886.thumb.jpg.2c1fb7273c24e46a67c86d608f0bbf92.jpg
shot-19_01.18_02_49.30-0984.thumb.jpg.5bc786dad4bada2fc27dbbd5b04e38e4.jpg
shot-19_01.16_22_18.23-0492.thumb.jpg.ceee3a5d938d73bcde38241b73a194a8.jpg

Event Warships:

Spoiler

Octopus:

Spoiler

shot-18_10.17_18_42.34-0064.thumb.jpg.09bbe950a94878378a24d8c0aa4b3057.jpg

Rasputin:

Spoiler

shot-18_10.17_20_52.23-0814.thumb.jpg.2ce95eb0ae7985a4e5b80cc266b852de.jpg

Leviathan:

Spoiler

shot-18_10.17_21_28.25-0436.thumb.jpg.2dbd38eaec20bef555023e030cd16f95.jpg

Steel Rat:

Spoiler

shot-18_10.18_00_53.21-0495.thumb.jpg.e5d8b69a5100ac0ddfbff8df2f949fb3.jpg

PvE Ships:

Spoiler

Schnellboot

Spoiler

shot-17_07.22_11_25.18-0759.thumb.jpg.fdd2b5712cc1d2d75f73c5aea86d746b.jpg

SS St Clair:

Spoiler

shot-18_11.20_04_08.05-0659.thumb.jpg.0121f425f273d64f85bb384b8b877e9c.jpg

SS Aronia:

Spoiler

shot-19_01.13_20_57.18-0135.thumb.jpg.059831ef24d02d3d187c91781cf27d43.jpg

Medway Queen (Pre-War Version):

Spoiler

shot-19_01.13_20_57.53-0067.thumb.jpg.69193ed944f377d508e150b508da5d6a.jpg

Medway Queen (War Version):

Spoiler

shot-19_01.07_13_15.43-0326.thumb.jpg.7a465a8d114409f4a7e140cf00bd7149.jpg

SS Lorina:

Spoiler

shot-19_01.13_21_00.45-0595.thumb.jpg.49682f709620885c5ef72db585a2163b.jpg

John Cattling:

Spoiler

shot-19_01.13_20_58.22-0533.thumb.jpg.ab0a2c5c50c560046056fe0f954de1a8.jpg

Caboteur:

Spoiler

shot-19_01.13_20_57.10-0334.thumb.jpg.9b4c3cc1a668413377f66b18f5ea294f.jpg

Canterbury:

Spoiler

shot-19_01.13_20_58.06-0466.thumb.jpg.ca8e2d49e8aead1b3e704fbaeccd6629.jpg

Goliath:

Spoiler

shot-19_01.13_20_58.42-0466.thumb.jpg.389c6a5fd102df7e4f34b7500a8b97b0.jpg

Red October Victory:

Spoiler

shot-19_03.06_00.49_03-0020.thumb.jpg.bd7ac294304ade345829d40b7a48a896.jpgshot-18_07.26_22_21.31-0168.thumb.jpg.96dba2c1c82fd23329ae6c969f1a02d3.jpg

Easter Eggs:

Spoiler

shot-19_06.16_11_11.36-0469.thumb.jpg.bdf81196e1ed6e03d80fada0a6d45140.jpg

Tips Window:

Spoiler

I've done my best to either edit or recreate the images used in the pre-battle-tips.
shot-18_08.13_04_12.59-0237.thumb.jpg.54bc04cf429379de76b2c9bc46209212.jpg

Containers:

Spoiler

The standard containers have been modified to match the skin of the SS Red October Victory, which is an american vessel.shot-17_06.20_10_58.57-0143.thumb.jpg.997f6ba43000884ec98dd31213895fe8.jpg

Reduced Damage Markers:

Spoiler

I've recently removed the horrible burn marks that ships get coated in from damage. I know these marks can be used to identify saturated parts, however, it has been mine and other players experiance that this information is too vaugue. Either the burns marks should only appear on a section that has been depleted, and not partial, or not at all. Especially given recently the mechanic was changed where a depleted part of the ship will still reduce a ships HP by 10% of the damage of the shell/torpedo, this feature has become redundant. So I have disabled it in my modpack. Damage marks from impacts from shells however remains.shot-19_07.13_07_28.02-0248.thumb.jpg.6294e6a56802be156fa1f8421801ed48.jpg

Server Side Event Backgrounds:

Spoiler

The backgrounds for in-game missions, such as events, challenges, personal assignments, challenges, etc, are skinned. I only have about a 3rd of them done, as they take alot of time for something that players often ignore anyways, but I will continue working on getting them done. I am nearing the limit of how many pics I can share so I will show just a few here. You can grab them out of my modpack if you so desire by going into res_mods/(Current Game Version)/gui/sse/sse_backgrounds
shot-19_07.25_23_58.13-0503.thumb.jpg.caf7f9bad8af23a4df5e089bc19fcbdd.jpg

Game Loading Screens:

Spoiler

The Loading Screens for the game booting up, as well as for entering a match, are all "skinned" to match my modpack.37_Ridge.thumb.png.c806ee948c44a912842372c9e05a5a58.png

• Cool 1

[CROOK]
Modder, Beta Testers
567 posts
6,072 battles

OTHER MODS CREATED BY CROOK!

Camouflage Manager:
2053133537_CamoudlageManager.thumb.png.0be29df16d835dc9e06e2a70fbd1d3dc.png

This mod is intended to simplify the process of choosing and comparing camouflages by listing its stats directly on its icon. 

0.10.5.0 is available!
DOWNLOAD:  https://www.mediafire.com/file/9phar2bthwsnoge/Camoflage_Manager_-_0.10.5.0_-_Crooked.zip/file

• Cool 3

[WWSB]
Members
294 posts

Daaang man.. It's about time you put this back up.. Here that is :Smile_veryhappy:

Love this pack, It's a staple in my res mods folder. Thank you for your many hours of work its Awesome.

• Cool 1

[CROOK]
Modder, Beta Testers
567 posts
6,072 battles
3 minutes ago, 2575dave said:

Daaang man.. It's about time you put this back up.. Here that is :Smile_veryhappy:

Love this pack, It's a staple in my res mods folder. Thank you for your many hours of work its Awesome.

Thankyou!
I decided to post it now because this is the first time since i think the german battleships were introduced that I had all ships skinned. That long ago was the only instance where i had every ship in the game skinned, even now, I only merely have every ship which is available to general players skinned, but close enough, enough for me to be happy to officially post it to the forums.

[CROOK]
Modder, Beta Testers
567 posts
6,072 battles

Update 0.8.6.0:

New Skins for the Following Ships:

-Fusilier Skinned
-Jaguar Skinned
-Guepard Skinned
-Vaquilin Skinned
-Le Fantasque Re-Skinned
-Bayard Skinned
-Mogador Skinned
-USS Somers Skinned
-Smolensk Skinned
-HMS Thunderer Skinned

Spoiler

shot-19_07_07_01_53.37-0673.thumb.jpg.55adfab8c6ea1e8e1c6eea97812d4535.jpgshot-19_07.08_21_15.57-0814.thumb.jpg.34cb86562548da9312ea10be00d1dc86.jpgshot-19_07.12_01_56.34-0748.thumb.jpg.b7e7beeaf3bf420b01f77b8c1f04bec5.jpgshot-19_07.13_09_52.01-0464.thumb.jpg.288a6e5d3ba05148f4fda857ec339c41.jpg
shot-19_07.14_22_37.11-0540.thumb.jpg.400c165054c6dcc73212c29aad75277a.jpg
shot-19_07.16_02_24.06-0502.thumb.jpg.b7d81d20fb92484d0fb28d438f56ed13.jpg
shot-19_07.25_02_48.18-0905.thumb.jpg.c4c65efd97eb36743edcf884425156a5.jpg
shot-19_07.16_22_15.06-0942.thumb.jpg.7b5677d5a4591b9b9feec61aa5ac3ce8.jpg
shot-19_07.22_03_52.45-0695.thumb.jpg.7c5029d2500754e928890ed26561c44f.jpg
shot-19_07.23_21_15.40-0765.thumb.jpg.99fb70619ea1c72f484f4cf22a4c56b1.jpg

Other Changes and Fixes:
-Repaired Skin for 5inch38 mk32 guns on all USN ships
-Repaired Skin for USS Alaska's Main Gun Director
-Repaired Skin for Italian Raft Boats.
-Replaced/Updated settings files for all maps and docks
-Temporary skin for USS Ohio cloned from Montana applied.

Spoiler

shot-19_07.25_01_48.51-0515.thumb.jpg.850b69b33e75f789cb13c7990688980e.jpg
shot-19_07.25_01_51.00-0569.thumb.jpg.a5d65fbc8382df403774c2a58bbc3dc6.jpg
shot-19_07.25_01_52.14-0694.thumb.jpg.3f7038245cc076fd8a700280e6b25823.jpg
shot-19_07.25_22_28.18-0542.thumb.jpg.cc7226f4e918b4f8a74c154c3474736d.jpg

Ships which are not skinned as of this patch and the order they are coming is:
-Kleber
-Ark Royal
-Friesland
-Siegfried
-Hayate
-Ohio*
-Colbert

• Cool 1

[WWSB]
Members
294 posts
6 hours ago, legend22807 said:

this thread is dead isn't it

Just download and unzip, then just drop the "res_mods" folder in the game client.  

Edited by 2575dave

Members
10 posts
713 battles
10 hours ago, 2575dave said:

Just download and unzip, then just drop the "res_mods" folder in the game client.  

I did that 

it does not work

[WWSB]
Members
294 posts
1 hour ago, legend22807 said:

oh I think I solved my problem. The file was no good b/c it did not download all the way for some reason but im reinstalling it

Ya it's a big download. You should be good to go.