Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Hull__Balsey

New Game Mode Glitch?

2 comments in this topic

[PRMUS]
Members
88 posts
9,126 battles

I haven't played very many battles, but the few that I have issues with ships being invisible.  A few times ships have moved just beyond the fire circle when i went after them. Usually around 3k away. They vanish behind the fire, but are able to shoot in at me. The damage rate offers no real penalty for staying outside the circle for short periods so they jump in and out. I wont be playing this mode. Not for this reason, I just think its dumb. Its like Ships had sex with PubG and this abortion spawned. Thanks for the effort though.

[SOFOP]
Members
2,585 posts
16,314 battles

There is only so much they can do with "regular ships" to keep people interested.  The result is, these special events.  I haven't experienced the glitch you mention specifically I guess.  Sometimes ships do disappear, even int he regular game, for seemingly no reason, but its workable.

Its free elite commander XP, a bit of fun, and for those people who pay attention to their stats a bit too much, offers a chance to "just play", which is sorely missing (they need a game mode that has no stats applied - casual mode or something).

Sign in to follow this