Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Cpt_Snafu_Idgaf

Holy Crap, I won an Atago!!

32 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

1,292
[PVE]
Members
2,191 posts
7,680 battles

Awesome news!!!  Good on you, mate!  :Smile_medal:

A free Atago is nice, but getting a +1 from me is even better!  :Smile_trollface:

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9,763
[CMFRT]
[CMFRT]
Banned
16,985 posts
9 minutes ago, I_Potato_Ther4_I_Yam said:

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/sales-and-events/great-marinated-turkey-soup/

 

I honestly didn’t think earned enough points to even get in the top three. This is awesome. 

Congrats. 

Shall have to see if my 4 containers are waiting for me tonight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
378
[AAA]
Members
816 posts
20,152 battles

Congrats, well done!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
188
[CWM]
Members
617 posts
7,285 battles
1 minute ago, KilljoyCutter said:

Congrats. 

Shall have to see if my 4 containers are waiting for me tonight.

Everything is supposed to be rewarded on Friday. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
95
[RBMK2]
Beta Testers
163 posts
7,973 battles

Congrats from the Ashitaka (and formerly listed Atago) winner, I thought I had Atago at first, but it looks like WG didn't calc all the points yet when they made the initial announcement. How many points did you get? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
188
[CWM]
Members
617 posts
7,285 battles
2 minutes ago, AoSApocalypse said:

Congrats from the Ashitaka (and formerly listed Atago) winner, I thought I had Atago at first, but it looks like WG didn't calc all the points yet when they made the initial announcement. How many points did you get? 

 

I don’t know,  I didn’t keep track. Did they list the points somewhere?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,886
[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
13,274 posts
18,883 battles
19 minutes ago, I_Potato_Ther4_I_Yam said:

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/sales-and-events/great-marinated-turkey-soup/

 

I honestly didn’t think earned enough points to even get in the top three. This is awesome. 

Grats! Atago is super versatile, enjoy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
749
[WOLF5]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
3,065 posts
54,325 battles

I won 4 crates.

:Smile_Default:

So my expectations were met.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,294
[RLGN]
Members
16,864 posts
29,558 battles
3 minutes ago, Patton5150 said:

I won 4 crates.

:Smile_Default:

So my expectations were met.

How does one find this out?

My gameplay certainly wasn’t on the level of @I_Potato_Ther4_I_Yam ‘s admirable dedication, but it would be nice to know if I did enough to win something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
188
[CWM]
Members
617 posts
7,285 battles
1 minute ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

How does one find this out?

My gameplay certainly wasn’t on the level of @I_Potato_Ther4_I_Yam ‘s admirable dedication, but it would be nice to know if I did enough to win something.

USN won 4 crates, IJN gets 2. There’s a long list of all the names who qualified. Look for the reveal Captains link in the article link. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
749
[WOLF5]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
3,065 posts
54,325 battles
4 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

How does one find this out?

My gameplay certainly wasn’t on the level of @I_Potato_Ther4_I_Yam ‘s admirable dedication, but it would be nice to know if I did enough to win something.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/sales-and-events/great-marinated-turkey-soup/

Same link as posted by OP.  Scroll down the page and you will see an area where you can Reveal Captains.  This will bring up a list of everyone who won containers.  It looks like you won 2 containers.  You will get an additional 2 containers if you chose USN.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,294
[RLGN]
Members
16,864 posts
29,558 battles
5 minutes ago, I_Potato_Ther4_I_Yam said:

USN won 4 crates, IJN gets 2. There’s a long list of all the names who qualified. Look for the reveal Captains link in the article link. 

 

4 minutes ago, Patton5150 said:

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/sales-and-events/great-marinated-turkey-soup/

Same link as posted by OP.  Scroll down the page and you will see an area where you can Reveal Captains.  This will bring up a list of everyone who won containers.  It looks like you won 2 containers.  You will get an additional 2 containers if you chose USN.

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
188
[CWM]
Members
617 posts
7,285 battles

I should confess all of my points were earned in Co-Op.  just ground out the Ryujo then moved over to the DD lines moving from tier six and seven. Managed to grind all the way to tier eight on all three lines this way. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18,718
[ARGSY]
Members
25,699 posts
19,788 battles
4 minutes ago, Patton5150 said:

You will get an additional 2 containers if you chose USN.

:etc_swear:

39 minutes ago, I_Potato_Ther4_I_Yam said:

This is awesome. 

Indeed it is. I hear she's a very useful and versatile ship. Enjoy.

Just now, I_Potato_Ther4_I_Yam said:

I should confess all of my points were earned in Co-Op.

I don't give a flying rat's posterior what mode you used, and neither should you - you put in the effort and you got a damn good prize (and lots of work done too, it would seem).

2 minutes ago, I_Potato_Ther4_I_Yam said:

Managed to grind all the way to tier eight on all three lines this way. 

Ryujo to Shokaku in co-op? That takes dedication. :Smile_honoring:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,888
-Members-
1,642 posts
1,443 battles
43 minutes ago, I_Potato_Ther4_I_Yam said:

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/sales-and-events/great-marinated-turkey-soup/

 

I honestly didn’t think earned enough points to even get in the top three. This is awesome. 

Congrats! Enjoy playing the Atago, still one of the best premiums in the game.

If you have any questions about how to play/spec don't be afraid to ask!

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,927
[SOFOP]
Members
2,585 posts
16,296 battles

It would be nice to see all the points listed though.  I know I probably didn't get more than 20, but I'd love to see what the top US guys got.

PS I'm half surprised "the guy we can't name, that drives Missouri in co-op 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and occasionally trolls the forums" didn't win.  He has got to win a few hundred matches each day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,181
[DPG]
Members
2,106 posts
11,950 battles
46 minutes ago, I_Potato_Ther4_I_Yam said:

I should confess all of my points were earned in Co-Op.  just ground out the Ryujo then moved over to the DD lines moving from tier six and seven. Managed to grind all the way to tier eight on all three lines this way. 

Now it is time my son to become a man and venture forth into the world to see the sun for the first time.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×