Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
DeathsStalker

Anyone get any of the "Inservice of the Motherland" collections since the update?

10 comments in this topic

[PTRGT]
Members
479 posts
61,930 battles

I noticed that since the update I have not received anything from the "In service of the Motherland" Collection.  when I open my daily containers.

Now I know I don't get something with each box but I didn't get anything yesterday and so far 2 more boxes with nothing.

I'm just wondering if anyone has received anything from the collection since the update?

[BEA5T]
Members
5,516 posts
26,251 battles

Only duplicates and only one per three normal daily crates.....   After the first week of a collection, it seems the percentage of new offerings is greatly reduced to drag it out so as to not award players whom only play a few hours a week.....   Then, the sell loot boxes for those whom simply can't get it done by playing "full time..."  Just another sales gimmick.

Members
362 posts
5,962 battles
3 minutes ago, Asym_KS said:

Only duplicates and only one per three normal daily crates.....   After the first week of a collection, it seems the percentage of new offerings is greatly reduced to drag it out so as to not award players whom only play a few hours a week.....   Then, the sell loot boxes for those whom simply can't get it done by playing "full time..."  Just another sales gimmick.

I’m pretty sure it’s just that as you collect more items, the chance of a random item being a duplicate is higher. In a 36 part collection, if you have 35 items, there is only about a 2.8% chance of getting that item you need, and the important think to remember is that since it is independent of the previous item rewarded, the chance always remains 2.8% when you click open no matter how many boxes you open.

[BEA5T]
Members
5,516 posts
26,251 battles
15 minutes ago, Horama said:

I’m pretty sure it’s just that as you collect more items, the chance of a random item being a duplicate is higher. In a 36 part collection, if you have 35 items, there is only about a 2.8% chance of getting that item you need, and the important think to remember is that since it is independent of the previous item rewarded, the chance always remains 2.8% when you click open no matter how many boxes you open.

And..................as you grow impatient, there are always loot boxes to buy.....  I know.  It's just frustrating>.........and, that IS the plan.

[-IA-]
Beta Testers
194 posts
5,711 battles

I noticed that I had to turn it on in the collections. It appeared off by default.

Hope that helps.

[SOFOP]
Members
2,585 posts
16,314 battles

Duplicate rate seems pretty high.  I just started the collection a few days ago, have very few pieces and already several dupes.  Ah well.

Sign in to follow this