You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Cpt_Cupcake

Open challenge, CVs.

109 comments in this topic

[THREE]
Members
2,151 posts
11,183 battles

12000 doubloons to the First person that can provide me with a replay and screenshot of them in a CV doing 250k damage or more.

1.) Can't be older then the recent patch.

2.) Must put the replay and screenshots in chat below.

3.) This challenge ends whenever WG sends out a new update.

4.) Must be random gametype only.

5.) NA server only.

I don't think its possible anymore, prove me wrong. I'll gift the dubs once I review any replays and screenshots.

Edited by Cpt_Cupcake
Additional info
  • Cool 3
  • Boring 2

Members
509 posts
9,454 battles
2 minutes ago, jr_token said:

12000? or 1200 

Common, 250k damage and 1200 tokens? You got to be kidding. 

Members
7,122 posts
23,342 battles
12 minutes ago, Cpt_Cupcake said:

12000 doubloons to the First person that can provide me with a replay and screenshot of them in a CV doing 250k damage or more.

2.) Must put the replay and and screenshot in chat below.

I don't think its possible anymore, prove me wrong. I'll gift the dubs once I review any replays and screenshots.

more detail you need to include, someone will drop sync and allow their 3 friendly bbs to be destroyed by a red/friendly cv...

[MUDDX]
Banned
8,144 posts
24,142 battles

Clearly stated 12000 doubloons for a post 8.5 replay of a CV in random battle doing 250000 damage.

[SRM]
Members
408 posts
20,526 battles

Just was wondering if it is a typo is all  lol  

[THREE]
Members
2,151 posts
11,183 battles
10 minutes ago, Sweetsie said:

more detail you need to include, someone will drop sync and allow their 3 friendly bbs to be destroyed by a red/friendly cv...

If I watch the replay and see shenanigans like what happened for the competition for the Alabama, their obviously disqualified.

[HRVAT]
[HRVAT]
Members
1,674 posts
14,654 battles

250,000 ?

Before CV become OP, was not many matches like this, then they become OP and now they go back you expect this ?

[NSEW]
Members
2,585 posts
12,112 battles

I might take up this challenge, well; 12,000 Doubloons.

Does it matter which region it is? 

[THREE]
Members
2,151 posts
11,183 battles
21 minutes ago, LowSpeed_US said:

I might take up this challenge, well; 12,000 Doubloons.

Does it matter which region it is? 

NA only.

[HRVAT]
[HRVAT]
Members
1,674 posts
14,654 battles

Well let me be one to say I am glad CV get spayed like stray cat.

• Cool 4
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 8

[MHG]
Members
355 posts
13,123 battles

It will be hard but not impossible... my first match in Midway to see how the new AA changes impacted CV play and I still pulled 145k with full squads. Had there been more time in the match it could have been done then. We just won on cap points.  I just had to wait a bit longer to make runs instead of starting immediately. Someone will top it. Just a matter of time. 

[R-F]
Members
1,787 posts
10,858 battles

Cool challenge.  Looking forward to seeing the results.

I checked up on Noob_CV, who's the most active Midway player on the server and one of the best, too.  According to wows-numbers, he's played midway twice "recently"* and averaged 208,879 damage, which is actually higher than his overall average.  So he may have already done it and if not he probably can soon.  I don't think he posts on here though so I doubt he'll claim the reward.

*what wows-numbers counts as "recently" seems to vary a bit.  It's less than 24 hours though.

[THREE]
Members
2,151 posts
11,183 battles
20 minutes ago, Brhinosaurus said:

Cool challenge.  Looking forward to seeing the results.

I checked up on Noob_CV, who's the most active Midway player on the server and one of the best, too.  According to wows-numbers, he's played midway twice "recently"* and averaged 208,879 damage, which is actually higher than his overall average.  So he may have already done it and if not he probably can soon.  I don't think he posts on here though so I doubt he'll claim the reward.

*what wows-numbers counts as "recently" seems to vary a bit.  It's less than 24 hours though.

Unfortunately I'm only accepting the replay and screenshots posted on this thread. You might want to let him know that this challenge is going on.

Edited by Cpt_Cupcake
Grammar

[R-F]
Members
1,787 posts
10,858 battles
3 minutes ago, Cpt_Cupcake said:

Unfortunately I'm only accepting the replay and screenshot sent to me on this thread. You might want to let him know that this competition is going on.

Understood!  I didn't meant to suggest you should award him.  I'm just saying that I do believe it is possible, although maybe only by the very best CV players out there.

Beta Testers
4,735 posts
7,019 battles

with the game breaking bug of CVs in the game,it might be much harder than i thought.

• Boring 1

[-BUI-]
Members
2,708 posts
7,103 battles
3 minutes ago, Brhinosaurus said:

Understood!  I didn't meant to suggest you should award him.  I'm just saying that I do believe it is possible, although maybe only by the very best CV players out there.

Looks like he's playing everything today and not solely CV, which is interesting.    Probably testing to see how effective AA is on all the ships.

His average Midway damage is down below 180k now though, he did score 9 kills in the past 24 hours with Midway...with his average damage falling and 9 kill game, seems like he basically spent his game ONLY looking for weak targets to finish off, instead of doing damage to them.    If one of the best players is crippled, you know its bad.

[R-F]
Members
1,787 posts
10,858 battles
3 minutes ago, Vangm94 said:

Why did you post that?  It's from last patch and it's less damage than OP is asking for.

[QNA]
[QNA]
Members
2,397 posts
7,015 battles
1 minute ago, Brhinosaurus said:

Why did you post that?  It's from last patch and it's less damage than OP is asking for.

No one else posted anything so I added something.

• Boring 3

[BONKS]
Members
1,738 posts
16,122 battles
3 hours ago, Cpt_Cupcake said:

2.) Must put the replay and screenshots in chat below.

5.) NA server only.

Challenge accepted 😉

[KSC]
Members
59 posts
18,475 battles

It's possible if you have a good div and you're in a Midway.  You just need your div to call out damage controls and then suicide in with 6 planes to get the permanent fire.

Other than that it's probably only possible if you have a bunch of BBs sail by themselves and even then you get lucky.