Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
IronMike11C4O

Was there an AP shell change?

4 comments in this topic

[KP]
Members
412 posts
202 battles

I took an eight week break and came back 2 weeks ago. Was there a new mechanic change while I was away? Just saw a Cleveland in open water spamming AP for all he was worth at a Bow on Yamato. This is the 3rd US CL Cruiser in 3 battles I have seen spamming AP at angled BB's. Was there an AP change?

[-RNG-]
Supertester
2,685 posts
3,560 battles

Nothing to my knowledge. 8.5 tomorrow brings a solution to module hits (aka 0 damage "pens"), they will now deal 10% damage (like overpens but 100% repairable), or if you hit the torpedo bulge, a new designated ribbon is being added.

Of course this wont help a Cleveland AP firing a bow on Yamato... but it is a change

[OO7]
Members
5,228 posts
12,037 battles
19 minutes ago, IronMike11C4O said:

I took an eight week break and came back 2 weeks ago. Was there a new mechanic change while I was away? Just saw a Cleveland in open water spamming AP for all he was worth at a Bow on Yamato. This is the 3rd US CL Cruiser in 3 battles I have seen spamming AP at angled BB's. Was there an AP change?

There's a few pixels on the front of a yammy bow that would be flat to them that they'd be able to pen............................ not that I recommend that

Edited by Ducky_shot

Sign in to follow this