You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Primace

How much $$$ do I need to spend for Beham?

31 comments in this topic

[CCTV2]
Beta Testers
294 posts
5,991 battles

I am currently away from my dext top, 

so tier IX Beham will be a wallet mission for me

how much $$$ do I neeed ?

• Funny 1

[SBS]
Members
4,571 posts
2,408 battles

We don't know yet, probably $200 + to buy it outright.  You'll need 54 creates.  Event creates are usually around $5, less buying in packs.

Edited by Slimeball91

[EQRN]
Members
1,321 posts
12,249 battles

Would you be able to log in at all?  According to the front page, you can get 50 fuel tokens from Daily Shipments, which just requires starting up the game and claiming rewards.  That would drop you to needing 50 crates.

Members
524 posts

Until the game is "fixed" Spending my cash has hit the proverbial "brick wall"

I suggest doing the same, throwing money at the developers questionable talents is adding fuel to the fire of acceptance.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 3

Members
2,179 posts
78 battles
2 minutes ago, Nikolay_Kuznetsov_ said:

Until the game is "fixed" Spending my cash has hit the proverbial "brick wall"

I suggest doing the same, throwing money at the developers questionable talents is adding fuel to the fire of acceptance.

What gives you the right to dictate someone who wants to spend money in the game?

Edited by RyuuohD_NA
  • Boring 5
  • Angry 1

[SYN]
Members
3,504 posts
17,982 battles
2 minutes ago, RyuuohD_NA said:

What gives you the right to dictate someone who wants to spend money in the game?

Good advice or not he suggested not spending money.  "Dictate" is a little bit different.

• Cool 1

Members
2,179 posts
78 battles
3 minutes ago, Nikolay_Kuznetsov_ said:

Dictate? I suggested. BIG DIFFERENCE!

Fine then.

So why suggest OP to not spend? He clearly likes the game enough to spend money on it.  It's his money to spend, not yours. 

It it because "the game is broken"? People have already been whining about how "broken" the game is for the past years, and it still didn't prevent people from spending.

• Confused 4
  • Boring 4

[BS]
Members
1,645 posts
8,491 battles

is there info on what is in the rogue event premium boxes?

Members
524 posts
2 minutes ago, RyuuohD_NA said:

Fine then.

So why suggest OP to not spend? He clearly likes the game enough to spend money on it.  It's his money to spend, not yours. 

It it because "the game is broken"? People have already been whining about how "broken" the game is for the past years, and it still didn't prevent people from spending.

Ok that is a fact,it is his money.

From your point of view I can assume you accept damaged goods as is and accepted what is broken.

The fact WG has known about the different problems for so long and as of this post have done nothing addressing those issues.

By spending cash shows you are accepting this as the norm.

• Cool 1

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
11,409 posts
16,809 battles
1 hour ago, RyuuohD_NA said:

The right to have and share an opinion; just like the one you have to be a troll. (And one from another server, at that.)

1 hour ago, RyuuohD_NA said:

People have already been whining about how "broken" the game is for the past years, and it still didn't prevent people from spending.

That's not true.

• Funny 1

[GT99]
Members
614 posts
8,683 battles
1 hour ago, Nikolay_Kuznetsov_ said:

Ok that is a fact,it is his money.

From your point of view I can assume you accept damaged goods as is and accepted what is broken.

The fact WG has known about the different problems for so long and as of this post have done nothing addressing those issues.

By spending cash shows you are accepting this as the norm.

If they don't fix it then it is a feature and not broken. Embrace the features.

[-TNG-]
Members
118 posts
1 hour ago, HorrorRoach said:

is there info on what is in the rogue event premium boxes?

yes, but i haven't seen the cost yet.

rw.png

Edited by mumphred

[BUOY]
Members
394 posts
10,163 battles
1 hour ago, Primace said:

I am currently away from my dext top, 

so tier IX Beham will be a wallet mission for me

how much $$$ do I neeed ?

54 crates worth of tokens in an absolute sense. However that can be ameliorated by any of the following if you can possibly do them during the update

1. Just logging in (or having someone you trust login for you) for the supply lines. = -4 crates.

2. Completing the directives, which seem to be available for completion for the entire update = up to -16 crates

3. Placing in the top 5% for that week's HOF awards a premium crate = up to -4 crates

4. Completing the savage battles missions. = up to -20 crates

5. Completing daily missions = up to -10 crates.

6. Completing 48/50 marathon missions... Seems to be an either you get it or you don't for -6 crates.

While you're out the dailies, probably the marathon and possibly the supply lines, the two biggest token sources in the directives and economic missions will run for the entire update if I'm reading it correctly. Grabbing all those leaves 18 crates to buy minus any you get from completing dailies and such.

[KNMSU]
Members
6,130 posts
6,352 battles
2 hours ago, RyuuohD_NA said:

I guess you just barged on past the part where he used the word "suggest"...?

[CCTV2]
Beta Testers
294 posts
5,991 battles
1 hour ago, lloyd1701 said:

54 crates worth of tokens in an absolute sense. However that can be ameliorated by any of the following if you can possibly do them during the update

1. Just logging in (or having someone you trust login for you) for the supply lines. = -4 crates.

2. Completing the directives, which seem to be available for completion for the entire update = up to -16 crates

3. Placing in the top 5% for that week's HOF awards a premium crate = up to -4 crates

4. Completing the savage battles missions. = up to -20 crates

5. Completing daily missions = up to -10 crates.

6. Completing 48/50 marathon missions... Seems to be an either you get it or you don't for -6 crates.

While you're out the dailies, probably the marathon and possibly the supply lines, the two biggest token sources in the directives and economic missions will run for the entire update if I'm reading it correctly. Grabbing all those leaves 18 crates to buy minus any you get from completing dailies and such.

if I have 4 hrs/day at computer

or a $50/hr job for 4 hours

Members
724 posts
4,034 battles

Not going to lie, those premium containers look pretty enticing with the 10k coal or 50k commander xp drops in there and the chance at, what I assume is, a permanent type 10 variant camo. Type 59 or a week of premium are pretty okay too. Knowing wargaming the drop rates are probably biased to hell and i'd end up with a billion credits I don't need. 

Edited by ksix
  • Cool 1

Beta Testers
1,305 posts
7,047 battles
2 hours ago, Primace said:

if I have 4 hrs/day at computer

or a $50/hr job for 4 hours

Sort of the same situation as me. The money is no problem, the time is :/

[A-CUP]
Members
1,017 posts
8,115 battles

1 crate will prob be 5 bucks +

20 bundle will be around 70 buck+

you need 54 crates to get Benham.. So yeah around 200 bucks 

[AK-47]
Members
242 posts
5,390 battles

I am also planning on get Benham, but not out right.

I'll see how much I can do in the new event, and decide how much I'd like to spend on it.

[R-R-R]
Members
1,027 posts
8,370 battles

I will never buy these crates in large quantities.

If you only need one certain thing e.g. tokens from these crates, they are way overpriced. 

Just be a bit more patient and wait for the ship to come back to premium shop in the future(maybe even armory). It will save you a lot of money.

Edited by Exciton8964

[1NJSE]
Members
379 posts
6,641 battles
7 hours ago, RyuuohD_NA said:

Fine then.

Because it is like beggars at the traffic light, by giving cash you are encouraging them to remain beggars.  All giving cash does is make the giver feel better about themselves and does nothing to solve the underlying problem.

• Cool 3
  • Confused 1

[NVRDY]
Members
163 posts
12,419 battles
11 hours ago, RyuuohD_NA said:

He said HIS  money 

[O_O]
Members
5,325 posts
12,239 battles

I'm going to earn all the tokens I can without slaving over it.  As the event winds down, I'll see how far away I am from Benham, and I'll decide then if I am going to spend any money to reach the finish line.  If it isn't too much, I'll pony up for it.  If I am too far away (i.e. too much $$), I'll pass.

• Cool 1

[CCTV2]
Beta Testers
294 posts
5,991 battles

I am 200 miles from home, anyone give me some news?