Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Silvin

Personal goal: tier 10 vehicles of all types in all three games

8 comments in this topic

[SF-E]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
200 posts
10,284 battles

I have been playing all three Wargaming titles for a few years and I finally accomplished my personal goal: to have tier 10 vehicles of all types in all three games.

That means tier 10 light tanks, medium tanks, heavy tanks, tank destroyers, and artillery; battleships, cruisers, destroyers, and carriers; light fighters, multiroles, heavy fighters, ground attackers and the brand new bombers. That's currently a total of 41 tier 10 vehicles! It has been a lot of fun getting there and I can't wait until we have submarines in WoWS :-)

I want to give a shout to my clan Special Forces that has divisions in all three games with awesome players!

And of course, thank you to Wargaming for making these great games.
  • Cool 10

-Members-
1,640 posts
785 battles
6 minutes ago, Silvin said:

I have been playing all three Wargaming titles for a few years and I finally accomplished my personal goal: to have tier 10 vehicles of all types in all three games.

That means tier 10 light tanks, medium tanks, heavy tanks, tank destroyers, and artillery; battleships, cruisers, destroyers, and carriers; light fighters, multiroles, heavy fighters, ground attackers and the brand new bombers. That's currently a total of 41 tier 10 vehicles! It has been a lot of fun getting there and I can't wait until we have submarines in WoWS :-)

I want to give a shout to my clan Special Forces that has divisions in all three games with awesome players!

And of course, thank you to Wargaming for making these great games.

Hey Silvin!

Congrats on achieving a personal goal! 

What are your favorites from each title? Of course ships is your favorite overall right? =)

• Cool 1

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
8,799 posts
12,548 battles

Wow that is pretty cool.

Hmm so I have 26 tier 10's in WOT, 20 tier 10's in WOWS and 0 in WOWP. I think in WOWP I am only up to tier 5 or 6.

It is difficult for me to be active on more than one WG game at a time.

[CVR]
Privateers, Supertester
1,503 posts
21,643 battles
25 minutes ago, Silvin said:

I can't wait until we have submarines in WoWS :-)

I bored of the tanks, sometimes I play airplanes with friends 

WoT: E-100 and IS-7

WoWp: Me 262

WoWs: all Tier X

Edited by zproxy
spelling correction

[MINVY]
[MINVY]
Members
393 posts
4,673 battles

I've not tried tanks and planes just a bit but congrats on your achievements!

[SF-E]
200 posts
10,284 battles
3 hours ago, Kami said:

Hey Silvin!

Congrats on achieving a personal goal! 

What are your favorites from each title? Of course ships is your favorite overall right? =)

Hi Kami,

Ships is indeed my favorite title of the three. It is the most polished and the one with the most content. Warplanes is actually second, the game has improved and I urge players to give it a try.

As for my favorites tier 10s from each title:

WoWS

Yamato - gotta love when you get good broadside hits.

Gearing - it does almost everything.

Henri IV - still learning it but I can see the potential.

WoWP 

IL-40P -That was my first tier 10 in planes and I still play it regularly.

Me P.1101 - That plane is really good and I have not even specialized it. Yak-30 is also fun.

WoT

IS-7 - My first tier 10 of them all and it got buffed a little bit recently.

BatChat 25t: I am not very good in it but when you can unload a full clip into a red tank before they can do anything it is very satisfying.

I would love to see some events that span all three titles, a bit like what was done recently for the Army-Navy cooperation but on a bigger scale. After all we know the importance of combined arms!

Members
4,434 posts

That's a lot of grinding.

I've got a t2 plane in WoWP, but no joystick.  Think I've got a few T3 tanks.  And have some t9 here, but have no desire to grind to t10 here even though I have over 120 ships.  Maybe I'll get a t10 ship one day, but its not a goal for me.

[SF-E]
200 posts
10,284 battles

Most players in WoWP actually play with the keyboard and mouse. The joystick controls are very sensitive and hard to master.

Sign in to follow this