You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
HorrorRoach

Confused about Clan battles

6 comments in this topic

[BS]
Members
1,640 posts
8,483 battles

Is some kind of Clan Battle thing starting with 0.8.5? I'm at work so I can't relisten to the update video... Is it separate from the regular clan battle season that's going to be 6 vs 6 in T8 (8750 steel)? Isn't that 2 months away? 

I was on vacation last week so I might've missed something, hmm

EJ

[-RNG-]
Supertester
2,677 posts
3,550 battles

The CB info you (likely) saw was from the dev blog for update 8.6. There also is a ranked season and French event.

[BS]
Members
1,640 posts
8,483 battles
11 minutes ago, _1204_ said:

The CB info you (likely) saw was from the dev blog for update 8.6. There also is a ranked season and French event.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/game-updates/update-085-rogue-wave/#clan-brawl

A new battle format for Clans—Clan Brawl—is on its way! In contrast to Clan Battles, Clan Brawls take place throughout a single day, with only victories being counted. Like in Clan Battles, players will compete to obtain Steel and other valuable items.

Update 0.8.5 will have two Clan Brawls:

• July 6—for Tier VIII ships
  • July 20—for Tier X ships
Edited by HorrorRoach

[-RNG-]
Supertester
2,677 posts
3,550 battles
10 minutes ago, HorrorRoach said:

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/game-updates/update-085-rogue-wave/#clan-brawl

A new battle format for Clans—Clan Brawl—is on its way! In contrast to Clan Battles, Clan Brawls take place throughout a single day, with only victories being counted. Like in Clan Battles, players will compete to obtain Steel and other valuable items.

Update 0.8.5 will have two Clan Brawls:

• July 6—for Tier VIII ships
  • July 20—for Tier X ships

Yeah, I hadn't gotten around to reading th patch notes yet:Smile_hiding:

It does look like it is different from the 6v6 tier 8 official CB seasons. It looks like they will publish more details next week, but it is looking a lot like Ranked sprint for CBs to me.

-Members-
1,640 posts
767 battles

Hey Captains,

Clan Brawl will be a separate event from "normal" clan battles. Clan Brawl is setup to be a 1 day event for your clan to see how many wins you can get! There will be a dedicated article about Clan Brawl next week so stay tuned for that.

[OO7]
Members
5,208 posts
12,009 battles

And of course I'm gone those 2 days, feels bad man