You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Cereberus99

Major lag spikes when freeing up the mouse using CTRL

8 comments in this topic

[ADR]
Beta Testers
113 posts
8,286 battles

Is anyone else experiencing this issue? I'll hold down CTRL to focus my secondaries on a target and the game freezes and makes it impossible to do anything until I let go of CTRL. During that time, something terrible usually happens to me. I didn't really worry about it until I spec'ed manual secondaries on my GK and now it's making an already difficult boat harder to play. I've basically made the boat unplayable if I want to use secondaries on a sec spec boat. To note, this isn't a new issue for me, just one I didn't particularly pay attention to until it was too late.

Members
4,720 posts
7,774 battles

Need details about your machine...  This screams local issue as the CTRL button does not do anything on the server side of things.

[ADR]
Beta Testers
113 posts
8,286 battles
11 minutes ago, CylonRed said:

Need details about your machine...  This screams local issue as the CTRL button does not do anything on the server side of things.

It's persisted through my old machine and my new one. The only two things that are consistent between the two machines is my MSI GTX 1060 Gaming X and my monitor (I use a 4k monitor). On high, the game runs at 75 fps without issue. I hit the CTRL key and it lags out. I tried setting it to low and it still lags out.
Nonetheless, here's the specs:

Watercooled Ryzen 2600 OC'ed to 4GHz
32 GB of 3000MHz RAM
MSI GTX 1060 Gaming X (6GB)
B450 Pro4 mobo

[NSEW]
Members
1,211 posts
9 hours ago, Cereberus99 said:

Watercooled Ryzen 2600 OC'ed to 4GHz
32 GB of 3000MHz RAM
MSI GTX 1060 Gaming X (6GB)

That is more than sufficient to run this game without Hardware complications. OS has nothing to with what he wrote above.

It's not just you, some players have various other "issues" which are yet to be fixed.

• Cool 1

[LOSC]
[LOSC]
Members
408 posts

I get lag when using 4k as for my system it runs better on 2k and under.

My system runs Division 1 & 2 just fine so It could be 4k is just too much for yours.

I7 2600k 3.6

16 gb ddr3

GTX1070 8 gb

win7-64

• Cool 1

[ADR]
Beta Testers
113 posts
8,286 battles
7 hours ago, Halli_SPARTA said:

I get lag when using 4k as for my system it runs better on 2k and under.

My system runs Division 1 & 2 just fine so It could be 4k is just too much for yours.

I7 2600k 3.6

16 gb ddr3

GTX1070 8 gb

win7-64

Yeah, I used to run it at 2K but due to streaming, I have to match the full size of my screen. It's weird, I know.

Also, Win 10 64bit.

Members
4,720 posts
7,774 battles
10 hours ago, LowSpeed_US said:

That is more than sufficient to run this game without Hardware complications. OS has nothing to with what he wrote above.

It's not just you, some players have various other "issues" which are yet to be fixed.

Problem is - with extremely few having the exact same issue - nearly impossible to determine a cause.  I still think it is a local problem to the user and OS could be part of that.