You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
XurMP

Anyone else having really weird disconnects?

8 comments in this topic

[TROLO]
Members
340 posts
7,262 battles

This is weird and have never happend before to me so maybe it's a general thing:

Log in to use the last hours of premium account and advance with the Amagi grind so go to a random battle, everything fine until I press the first heal: suddenly the ping goes from 80 (play from Spain in NA server so that's my regular ping) so -35, a few seconds later game goes to the log in screen. Luckily my ship was turning so ended up beached behind a large island and didn't lose almost any health although the AA sectors were bugged the rest of the game (couldn't change them at all).

"Alright that was weird, let's go again" and tried again but yet again, push used a heal and game suddenly disconnect me immediately after pressing the heal. This time was not so lucky as I was facing a Bismarck and 2 CAs so when eventually was able to log in again I was sunk.

Is it happening to someone else or it's just me?

Thanks for reading, have a nice day :cap_like:

[ARMDG]
[ARMDG]
Members
767 posts
3,287 battles

Could this be related to the internet outage in the US?

[TROLO]
Members
340 posts
7,262 battles
4 minutes ago, destawaits said:

Could this be related to the internet outage in the US?

Did that happen? Could be related but it seems weird that it's when the first heal is used so make me think that must be some kind of strange bug although if there are internet outages in the US that is very possibly related.

[LOSC]
[LOSC]
Members
400 posts

I will say I have had the game switching to desktop by the Amazon Add they are pushing!

This has happened 3 times, while in game it switches to desktop and boom there is the Amazon add on top of the Wargaming Game center GUI. 

[ARMDG]
[ARMDG]
Members
767 posts
3,287 battles

Still, this happens to me when my wifi goes down, so it's definitely your connection.

[M-FFA]
Members
15 posts
2,092 battles

Happens to me 3-4times a day. I see my ping spike to around 300 then it drops to - numbers and it asks me to connect to game. By which time I’m dead. The game is becoming unplayable because of this and the stupid loading in time

[ARGSY]
Members
12,931 posts
8,245 battles

I have had absolutely no problems here in Newfoundland.

[M-FFA]
Members
15 posts
2,092 battles

It’s gotten to the point where I’m playing more rainbow 6 because I don’t have these issues when playing that.