HorrorRoach

Why is my thread hidden?

4 comments in this topic

[BS]
Members
1,647 posts
8,500 battles

I posted it last night and the only view it has is mine from a little while ago... I can't see it in the "Activity list" if i log out, but I can see it if i'm logged in. Do I have something set wrong, or is it the other thing I'll get picked on for saying...

Spoiler

Inkedloggedout_LI.thumb.jpg.dc26817eed93692e88cc98f8ccaba28e.jpg

1935493432_Inkedloggedin_LI.thumb.jpg.ac7b5386d175a95eb0748fc2f8b4d6c6.jpg

https://forum.worldofwarships.com/topic/194352-save-a-star/

[DDM_]
Members
1,552 posts
4,502 battles

Somebody probably got their feelings hurt and reported a post in it so WG closed and moved it to the archive. 

[BS]
Members
1,647 posts
8,500 battles

Well i just figured out that you can't see the gameplay suggestion forum if you're not logged in, but that doesn't explain why it hasn't been looked at by anyone. I've made tons of threads and they always had eyes on them... Lol, I guess the title isn't clickbaity enough or something, idk. Eh who cares, I wish i could delete a thread. Why can't we delete our own threads?

Edited by HorrorRoach

Community Department
2,828 posts
823 battles
2 hours ago, HorrorRoach said:

I posted it last night and the only view it has is mine from a little while ago... I can't see it in the "Activity list" if i log out, but I can see it if i'm logged in. Do I have something set wrong, or is it the other thing I'll get picked on for saying...

Reveal hidden contents

https://forum.worldofwarships.com/topic/194352-save-a-star/

It's opened and accessible. But may be was posted during "unsuitable" time. 

1 hour ago, R_Razor said:

Somebody probably got their feelings hurt and reported a post in it so WG closed and moved it to the archive. 

Fantastic situation, I guess. We don't use this for any new or active topic. 

1 hour ago, HorrorRoach said:

Well i just figured out that you can't see the gameplay suggestion forum if you're not logged in, but that doesn't explain why it hasn't been looked at by anyone. I've made tons of threads and they always had eyes on them... Lol, I guess the title isn't clickbaity enough or something, idk. Eh who cares, I wish i could delete a thread. Why can't we delete our own threads?

If there are no answers that from other players that may clarify some situation (or the topic may clarify it) for others then it usually may hidden. Please confirm me in PM or click report and write what you want to be done with the topic.