Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Ace_04

When Exactly Does Ranked S12 End?

11 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

2,264
[-K-]
Members
6,694 posts
11,173 battles

According to the WoWS home page, Ranked Season 12 ends on June 25th.  

Does anyone know specifically when on the 25th?  Is it typically end of day or first thing that morning?  

I'm almost to R3 right now, but may run out of time to do one final push to rank out.  Just want to know what kind of timeline I'm working with (or against) here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,264
[-K-]
Members
6,694 posts
11,173 battles
37 minutes ago, warheart1992 said:

Based on this:

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/general-news/ranked-12/

Starts: Thu. May 30 9:00 AM PT

Ends: Tue. Jun. 25 2:30 AM PT

 

23 minutes ago, BTed72 said:

@warheart1992has it dead on. Thank you, sir. 

Ok, thanks for the replies, gents.  I basically have 24hrs left at this point.

Barring some miracle run today, ranking out will not happen.  A little burned out on T10s anyway, so no real loss.

Already looking forward to next season at T9 in the 6v6 format.  Sure hope it will be a return to the Arms Race mode........any inidication on this yet @BTed72?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,058
[5D]
Members
2,825 posts
17,482 battles
3 minutes ago, Ace_04 said:

 

Ok, thanks for the replies, gents.  I basically have 24hrs left at this point.

Barring some miracle run today, ranking out will not happen.  A little burned out on T10s anyway, so no real loss.

Already looking forward to next season at T9 in the 6v6 format.  Sure hope it will be a return to the Arms Race mode........any inidication on this yet @BTed72?

Yeah the never ending clan battles to ranked seasons including sprints is burning out a lot of people. Almost like they want us gone so they can shut down the game...lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,746
[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
11,060 posts

And the answer is.... 

"not soon enough". 

Let's move on to RS! yay. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,264
[-K-]
Members
6,694 posts
11,173 battles
21 minutes ago, 1SneakyDevil said:

Almost like they want us gone so they can shut down the game...lol.

Ok, a bit of a knee jerk reaction there.

I have no issue with these events, as they are just answering the call from players that they want stuff and events to keep them engaged in the game (rather than aimless grinding).

It's on me that real life events have prevented me from putting in enough time to rank out.  I can't hold that against WG.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,058
[5D]
Members
2,825 posts
17,482 battles
4 hours ago, Ace_04 said:

Ok, a bit of a knee jerk reaction there.

I have no issue with these events, as they are just answering the call from players that they want stuff and events to keep them engaged in the game (rather than aimless grinding).

It's on me that real life events have prevented me from putting in enough time to rank out.  I can't hold that against WG.

I should have thrown in some emoji there to indicate I was being sarcastic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
205
[-TKS-]
Members
629 posts
9,711 battles
6 hours ago, Ace_04 said:

 

I'm almost to R3 right now, 

Ah yes , just as close to rank 9 in my experience GL.  play as much as you can hope for the best.

 

zut8qz0b6s431.thumb.png.8b3d4b726aafebec13fbe06fad790c1d.png^

^found it on reddit but funny none the less. 

Edited by EyE_dYe_QuIck
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×